ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 46
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Orange Mane is Suspending Operations
TEX 09:41 AM 07-26-2021
Maybe this belongs in the Denver Broncos Mega Thread, but sometimes things get lost there...Regardless, the end is near...

https://www.orangemane.com/forum/ora...ing-operations
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 01:59 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I could be wrong, but in the back of my memory I want to say I did some sort of goofy "contest" where the winners would be given access to the mod lounge for a week. You and OTWP won, and I basically just never took it away. Or at least not for a while. Or something like that.
Huh.

I've always had mod access in DraftPlanet from running the mock, didn't know I had full access at one point.
[Reply]
Eleazar 02:00 PM 07-26-2021
Reading that Mange thread, and that BroncoFluff guy’s posts within it where he says he is not making any such threats, makes me think TaQo is just being dramatic and either won’t end up pulling the plug, or is just hoping for attention and to score some points for the Q/antivax cause on the way out. We’ll see I guess.
[Reply]
TEX 02:05 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Reading that Mange thread, and that BroncoFluff guy’s posts within it where he says he is not making any such threats, makes me think TaQo is just being dramatic and either won’t end up pulling the plug, or is just hoping for attention and to score some points for the Q/antivax cause on the way out. We’ll see I guess.
Might be right. :-)
[Reply]
Frazod 02:07 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Eh, the current crew is pretty amicable. I would get pretty frustrated with Phobia and Floppy back in the day when I felt they would just make confrontations worse with people. Even then it was never that heated, though.
Oh no, not at all.

[Reply]
mr. tegu 02:10 PM 07-26-2021
Wait not everyone can see the mod lounge? I thought everyone had access to it to monitor things. Sort of like c-span.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 02:14 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Lucky sob
It was a lot of fun just reading through everything that was going on that most of the time, nobody but the mods know about.
[Reply]
Iconic 02:14 PM 07-26-2021
Damn I never knew there could be a bigger cesspool than CPs Political forum but I stand corrected. Donk fans are mentally deranged.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 02:16 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by Iconic:
Damn I never knew there could be a bigger cesspool than CPs Political forum but I stand corrected. Donk fans are mentally deranged.
Is this a challenge?
[Reply]
tooge 02:18 PM 07-26-2021
Orange Mane Bad
[Reply]
flinchfree 02:19 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
This thread about the OM site closing is going to have more posts than the thread on the OM about it closing.
Now that's, that's funny right there. :-)
[Reply]
Al Bundy 02:20 PM 07-26-2021
TacQo is such a Quack.
[Reply]
Aztec Bronco 02:24 PM 07-26-2021
TJ is a fucking joke. Spent all his time on a rival fan forum while letting our board get overrun by trolls. Now he’s found a convenient excuse to pull the plug while playing the victim. Sad what’s happened to him.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 02:26 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by Aztec Bronco:
TJ is a fucking joke. Spent all his time on a rival fan forum while letting our board get overrun by trolls. Now he’s found a convenient excuse to pull the plug while playing the victim. Sad what’s happened to him.

[Reply]
ModSocks 02:29 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by Aztec Bronco:
Dude dropped the Orange Mane like his hero Ron Watkins dropped Q.
[Reply]
Mennonite 02:31 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Before the end can we make Clay a ADMIN for a day tho?

Invite Hootie back and then immediately shut everything down.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 46
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up