ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 313
« First < 56789 101112131959109 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*** 2021 Chiefs Training Camp MEGATHREAD ***
wazu 11:33 AM 07-24-2021
Posting this as a repository for random training camp content. Glad to see Andy moving around today without the cane.

Andy Reid rocking the all white Air Force 1s with white tube socks.#Chiefs #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/opdxFDbTsh

— Micaela Dea (@NPNowDea) July 24, 2021

[Reply]
In58men 09:27 PM 07-25-2021
Josh Looney and Kent Babb were good at their jobs.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:29 PM 07-25-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
I subscribed to USA Today back in the late 80's and early 90's because it was about the only daily rag that had daily NFL transactions and info about every team. I'd get more information about the Chiefs from that newspaper than I ever did from the Star (or Times, for the old timers).

The Star's Chiefs coverage has sucked since the Chiefs moved to Kansas City. Terez Paylor was by far and away the best thing that ever happened to Chiefs coverage and it's just a goddamn crying shame that the man is no longer with us.
Absolutely. I was an Ivan Carter fan during his short-ish stint here, as well. IIRC, he actually posted on ChiefsPlanet. Digital Takiwara was his name, maybe?

Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Kendell Bell body slams all american wrestler and future MMA star in scrimmage!
I remember that, haha. Brock Lesnar getting worked in training camp, lolol
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:48 PM 07-25-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Absolutely. I was an Ivan Carter fan during his short-ish stint here, as well. IIRC, he actually posted on ChiefsPlanet. Digital Takiwara was his name, maybe?
That's who that was? You're kidding.

Damn. I didn't know that.
[Reply]
Dante84 10:46 PM 07-25-2021
I’ve resorted to cobbling together various angles to frame my perspective since Terez went national. There’s guys who are “just the facts” like Nick Jacobs and Sam McDowell; there’s guys who focus on film review like the KCSN bros and Seth Keysor; there’s guys who weave narratives like Nate Taylor & Sam Mellinger (positive) and Adam Teicher (negative); there’s the generic practice/game recap folks like Dani Welniak, Haley what’s her face and Harold Kuntz; and then there’s the KCSN/Let It Fly crew like BJ and Billy Quach who put out good content. I’m sure I’m missing a few.

Anyways, it’s just a numbers game now that we don’t have any news breakers or superstars like Terez was.
[Reply]
In58men 11:06 PM 07-25-2021
Originally Posted by Dante84:
I’ve resorted to cobbling together various angles to frame my perspective since Terez went national. There’s guys who are “just the facts” like Nick Jacobs and Sam McDowell; there’s guys who focus on film review like the KCSN bros and Seth Keysor; there’s guys who weave narratives like Nate Taylor & Sam Mellinger (positive) and Adam Teicher (negative); there’s the generic practice/game recap folks like Dani Welniak, Haley what’s her face and Harold Kuntz; and then there’s the KCSN/Let It Fly crew like BJ and Billy Quach who put out good content. I’m sure I’m missing a few.

Anyways, it’s just a numbers game now that we don’t have any news breakers or superstars like Terez was.
That’s a pretty accurate statement. I feel like either Jeremy Fowler or James Palmer has been breaking the most news ever since Terez passed away.
[Reply]
Dante84 11:15 PM 07-25-2021
Originally Posted by In58men:
That’s a pretty accurate statement. I feel like either Jeremy Fowler or James Palmer has been breaking the most news ever since Terez passed away.
Yep. Only people breaking actual Chiefs news are the National folks, sadly. Occasionally, Nate will get something minor like “so-and-so is coming for a visit” or “Chiefs think he’ll be ready by game time.” But everything big is through those guys, Ian and Adam, and Tom Pellisario (sp?) has been okay too. Schraeger is tight with Veach and will drop some nuggets or anecdotes about rookies we are high on or inside stories.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 11:37 PM 07-25-2021

#Chiefs TE Travis Kelce spoke on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers receiving their Super Bowl rings and how it’s motivating him and his teammates as they get back to work. | from @EdEastonJr https://t.co/VLOPIZ8a5I

— Chiefs Wire (@TheChiefsWire) July 26, 2021

[Reply]
Comanche 05:22 AM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Who was the poster on the Star board who had the covered wagon pic and put all of our state "logo's" on it if we were on the bandwagon?
Was it radrhtr? I just remember kcdave who said he was going to drive a car to Hawaii.
[Reply]
eDave 05:24 AM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by Comanche:
Was it radrhtr? I just remember kcdave who said he was going to drive a car to Hawaii.
Haha. I remember that. I don't think it was radrhtr's wagon. I hadn't yet made my escape from KC to AZ back then.
[Reply]
Mike in SW-MO 05:50 AM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I remember when the best TC reports were from the local college kids.
You're right. What a breath if fresh air those camp reports were.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 06:21 AM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by Dante84:
Yep. Only people breaking actual Chiefs news are the National folks, sadly. Occasionally, Nate will get something minor like “so-and-so is coming for a visit” or “Chiefs think he’ll be ready by game time.” But everything big is through those guys, Ian and Adam, and Tom Pellisario (sp?) has been okay too. Schraeger is tight with Veach and will drop some nuggets or anecdotes about rookies we are high on or inside stories.
I feel like Nates trying to work his way to being more of a Terez. I like Nate but he may be a little to positive to be "The guy".
[Reply]
lewdog 06:54 AM 07-26-2021
Staylor is a string bean pussy. Dude is like 6’3” and under 200lbs. So much lulz.

And Mahomes looks really sharp and stuff. Go Chiefs!
[Reply]
oldman 07:30 AM 07-26-2021
I'm not reading too much into what we've heard so far. What you have is PMII and a bunch of rookies and rehab players in camp right now. Let's see what goes on later in the week.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 08:01 AM 07-26-2021
Before social media was much of a thing, there was a site dedicated to Chiefs training camp, which would be updated numerous times per day. I think it was a University of Wisconsin-River Falls site. It was slow to load and looked like shit, but it was awesome regardless.
[Reply]
In58men 08:38 AM 07-26-2021
A quick update. Before the 1st full-team practice Wednesday, the Chiefs are working today without Patrick Mahomes, Chad Henne, Juan Thornhill & Taco Charlton.

Per Nate Taylor
[Reply]
Page 9 of 313
« First < 56789 101112131959109 > Last »
Up