ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 313
« First < 45678 91011121858108 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*** 2021 Chiefs Training Camp MEGATHREAD ***
wazu 11:33 AM 07-24-2021
Posting this as a repository for random training camp content. Glad to see Andy moving around today without the cane.

Andy Reid rocking the all white Air Force 1s with white tube socks.#Chiefs #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/opdxFDbTsh

— Micaela Dea (@NPNowDea) July 24, 2021

[Reply]
In58men 08:41 PM 07-25-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Other than “JFC”, I don’t see how you got “aggressive” from anything I’ve said.

I’m just telling you that you are making something out of absolutely nothing.
You’re being very dramatic, I literally said “nobody is panicking”.

It was just a small observation.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 08:45 PM 07-25-2021
Originally Posted by In58men:
Why are you so fucking aggressive?
Dude as long as you have been here you have not figured out that it is just his personality, at least on the internet? I would not say aggressive. I would say edgy, grumpy, easily aggravated, and so on.
He is that way with almost everyone, especially if he disagrees with them.
This place is a spawn of a huge variety of personalities. Some are harder than others but you be you and let others be who they are. It is tough sometimes but it is the only way to tolerate this place sometimes.
[Reply]
eDave 08:49 PM 07-25-2021
Coming aggressive makes the things you say more true.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:51 PM 07-25-2021
Come on guys let's keep this on topic
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:53 PM 07-25-2021
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
20 years since Korey Stringer. Article in STPaul Pioneer Press. I do not have
access
Yeah that's what comes to mind when it gets this hot though I suspect it had to do more with his size and what he was taking at the time (forget the name of the steroid)

I know Mo Western built an indoor facility for the Chiefs and I know theres a limit as to how much time teams can practice, tackling, etc.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:56 PM 07-25-2021
You’re being very dramatic, I literally said “nobody is panicking”.

It was just a small observation.
I know, and you followed that up by saying it’s “odd”, when there’s absolutely nothing odd about it. That was my point. Is it odd that we also haven’t heard anything from Trey Smith?

Again, other than using “JFC” what did I say that is so “aggressive”?

There are times where I’m aggressive, or even a dick, but this isn’t one of them.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:59 PM 07-25-2021
Does anybody know how Thornhill was injured? There hasn’t been much news about it.
I know, and you followed that up by saying it’s “odd”, when there’s absolutely nothing odd about it. That was my point. Is it odd that we also haven’t heard anything from Trey Smith?

There are times where I’m aggressive, or even a dick, but this isn’t one of them.
You aggressively typed this didn’t you?
[Reply]
staylor26 09:00 PM 07-25-2021
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Buddy... you're a total dick in most situations.

But it's okay. Those of us like Billay and I who really know you know that you're the consummate "lil spoon."
So, still no answer…

I will acknowledge when I’m being a dick, but I don’t see how I’ve been a dick in this situation at all.

If simply using “JFC” makes me a dick, then CP has really moved the bar down quite a bit.
[Reply]
In58men 09:01 PM 07-25-2021

No worries brotha, all is good.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:02 PM 07-25-2021
No worries brotha, all is good.
Fair enough.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:11 PM 07-25-2021
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Man I remember pouring over the KC Star in the early 90s hungry for detailed news about how every drill went down and who won the matchups and stuff.

Now I don't care at all, just give me the highlights. Unfortunately with such little access it's basically so and so is running with the ones and who got injured.

It just isn't the same
I remember the Star would post league individual and team stats in their Wednesday edition. That was a must read, as well.
[Reply]
eDave 09:13 PM 07-25-2021
Who was the poster on the Star board who had the covered wagon pic and put all of our state "logo's" on it if we were on the bandwagon?
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 09:16 PM 07-25-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I remember the Star would post league individual and team stats in their Wednesday edition. That was a must read, as well.
I subscribed to USA Today back in the late 80's and early 90's because it was about the only daily rag that had daily NFL transactions and info about every team. I'd get more information about the Chiefs from that newspaper than I ever did from the Star (or Times, for the old timers).

The Star's Chiefs coverage has sucked since the Chiefs moved to Kansas City. Terez Paylor was by far and away the best thing that ever happened to Chiefs coverage and it's just a goddamn crying shame that the man is no longer with us.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:19 PM 07-25-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
I subscribed to USA Today back in the late 80's and early 90's because it was about the only daily rag that had daily NFL transactions and info about every team. I'd get more information about the Chiefs from that newspaper than I ever did from the Star (or Times, for the old timers).

The Star's Chiefs coverage has sucked since the Chiefs moved to Kansas City. Terez Paylor was by far and away the best thing that ever happened to Chiefs coverage and it's just a goddamn crying shame that the man is no longer with us.
Kendell Bell body slams all american wrestler and future MMA star in scrimmage!
[Reply]
staylor26 09:22 PM 07-25-2021
I remember when the best TC reports were from the local college kids.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 313
« First < 45678 91011121858108 > Last »
Up