ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 57 of 313
« First < 7475354555657 5859606167107157 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*** 2021 Chiefs Training Camp MEGATHREAD ***
wazu 11:33 AM 07-24-2021
Posting this as a repository for random training camp content. Glad to see Andy moving around today without the cane.

Andy Reid rocking the all white Air Force 1s with white tube socks.#Chiefs #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/opdxFDbTsh

— Micaela Dea (@NPNowDea) July 24, 2021

[Reply]
Dante84 03:47 PM 07-30-2021
Originally Posted by Dante84:
I keep watching this over and over, each time picking out a different guy to watch.

Something I missed the first time: watch how smooth Willie Gay looks out there.
[Reply]
Dante84 03:50 PM 07-30-2021
Also, Thuney and Humphrey kind of stonewall the DT they are double teaming. Is that Nnadi, Reed, or Saunders?
[Reply]
Coogs 05:02 PM 07-30-2021
Also, Thuney and Humphrey kind of stonewall the DT they are double teaming. Is that Nnadi, Reed, or Saunders?
I believe the number is 90.

If that is correct, it would make it Reed.

Keep in mind I thought Dawson was Montana in a picture in another thread though too! :-)
[Reply]
Mike in SW-MO 05:54 PM 07-30-2021
That is what Keysor likes to call a productive double team. Because it put Chris Jones strictly 1v1 with the RG.

Pyrrhic victory for left side.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:59 PM 07-30-2021
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Hardman sick of Clay’s shit
I will be watching him closely tomorrow in St. Jo.

#clayeyeinthesky
[Reply]
wazu 08:59 PM 07-30-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I will be watching him closely tomorrow in St. Jo.

#clayeyeinthesky
Wouldn’t you rather enjoy your day?
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:55 PM 07-30-2021
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Dropping $1,500 on a Louis Vuitton bag for his rodent-size dog and $6,100 more for a gold-and-diamond collar.
But couldn't afford a cab to get home when drunk. :-)
[Reply]
BossChief 10:36 PM 07-30-2021
He would waffle between Deion Sanders and Philip Gaines.

He was one of the most consistently inconsistent players the Chiefs have ever had...liable to get burned or turn in a pick six on any play.

There was a debate on here for years about whether he was good or not.

But he was light years better than that Bartee turd.
Bartee should have never have been a corner. He should have been a safety. It’s what he played in college but KC always wanted to convert safeties to corners back then. Warfield was a college safety, too iirc.

Bartees problem was getting his head turned and that wouldn’t have been an issue at safety.
[Reply]
Direckshun 11:11 PM 07-30-2021
* Mahomes looks like an MVP
* not hearing many reports about Clyde -- meh
* Jerick McKinnon looks like a great deal
* not hearing a ton of reports about Hardman, or much of the 1st string WR corps outside of Hill, but Powell remains intriguing
* Noah Gray may help make up for that if he's a player, which apparently he is
* the hype machine about Trey Smith is very real
* Humphrey has a ways to go, but I'm bullish on him
* right tackle will be the position to watch all season
* Chris Jones is a man
* haven't heard much about the ends we have on the roster, which I'm afraid may be our Achilles heel this year
* Gay looks fantastic
* the team still values Niemann wayyyyy more than I'm comfortable with
* Bolton is coming along slowly -- something to monitor
* fascinated by the reps Hughes and Baker are getting at CB
* Sorensen gonna Sorensen
[Reply]
Halfcan 11:16 PM 07-30-2021
^ Hardman has caught a TD every day so far in camp.

Nieman is in there because he fully knows the defense and will take Hitchen's spot if he goes down. He will make the team.

Creed had 2 bad snaps and took a lot of shit about it until Mahomes said 1 was on him. That is what Training Camp is for.
[Reply]
Direckshun 11:28 PM 07-30-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
^ Hardman has caught a TD every day so far in camp.

Nieman is in there because he fully knows the defense and will take Hitchen's spot if he goes down. He will make the team.

Creed had 2 bad snaps and took a lot of shit about it until Mahomes said 1 was on him. That is what Training Camp is for.
Not worried about Creed, really. And I'm more bullish than most on Hardman. If he develops into a legit #2, then our offense is going to lead the league in points/game and yards/game. And that Tampa scheme ran against us in the Super Bowl falls apart.

Niemann is in there for more than that, however. Niemann is still, by these early reports, our #1 dime-backer. We're going to need that to be Gay, Bolton, or both by the end of the year.
[Reply]
Dante84 11:43 PM 07-30-2021
Re: Clyde

Noticing added burst, also looks more comfortable within offense. Early look shows more designed plays in short passing game, screens, which has been a focus/storyline all offseason. Eager for padded practice to confirm early look. Should happen beginning of next week. https://t.co/UXSQNkefP0

— Pete Sweeney (@pgsween) July 30, 2021

[Reply]
staylor26 12:09 AM 07-31-2021
Re: Clyde

This can’t be true! Direckshun’s “not hearing many reports about him” in just 3 practices, so he’s having a “meh” camp!
[Reply]
TEX 12:24 AM 07-31-2021
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
Not worried about Creed, really. And I'm more bullish than most on Hardman. If he develops into a legit #2, then our offense is going to lead the league in points/game and yards/game. And that Tampa scheme ran against us in the Super Bowl falls apart.

Niemann is in there for more than that, however. Niemann is still, by these early reports, our #1 dime-backer. We're going to need that to be Gay, Bolton, or both by the end of the year.
You mean the scheme that worked so well in large part because the OL was in shambles?
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 01:59 AM 07-31-2021
LEFTY!

Not easy
[Reply]
Page 57 of 313
« First < 7475354555657 5859606167107157 > Last »
Up