Dante84 01:59 PM 04-30-2021

The @Chiefs are signing FA RB Jerrick McKinnon, per sources. @nflnetwork @gmfb

— Peter Schrager (@PSchrags) April 30, 2021

[Reply]
Dante84 04:12 PM 07-30-2021
Bumping this.

Patrick had great things to say about him in the presser today:

Originally Posted by :
"...it was also an opportunity for offseason-acquisition Jerick McKinnon to show what he could do out of the backfield. Quarterback Patrick Mahomes spoke highly of McKinnon - who tallied 572 yards from scrimmage last season for San Francisco – after practice.

"He's going to be a playmaker. I've seen it from day one right when he got in here," Mahomes said. "The way he's able to run the ball and catch the ball out of the backfield, he's a true playmaker who will be a big part of our offense.""

[Reply]
notorious 04:15 PM 07-30-2021
Patricks like to shine on his teammates.
[Reply]
TEX 04:20 PM 07-30-2021
Originally Posted by Hoover:
Like it or not, when a player chooses to opt-out of a season like Williams did last year, it has an impact on his standing on the team. Chiefs will never say that because its not politically correct, but it matters. I think the only reason LDT is on the roster is because his contract is such that it makes no sense to cut him, otherwise I think he would be gone. Now, he has a better opportunity to earn his starting job back, but its not going to be handed to him.

The Chiefs moved away from Damien when they drafter CEH. He would have been the starter last year had he played. I have no doubt in my mind about that.
I was with you up until the last paragraph. IMO, KC planned to use both Williams and CEH last season. Damien got banged up earlier in the Super Bowl Season, and CEH was a rookie and obviously had a learning curve. I think there would have been plenty of playing time for both with the idea that the Chiefs would get the best out of both RB's.
[Reply]
New World Order 04:27 PM 07-30-2021
We've added some pretty solid contributors this offseason:

Gray, Mckinnon, Powell should all contribute.

Could even throw in Callaway.

Should be interesting
[Reply]
Titty Meat 04:42 PM 07-30-2021
McKinnon is always injured
[Reply]
In58men 04:48 PM 07-30-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
We also have pretty good trainers.

How many Niner players were injured last season? 1/2 the team?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 04:52 PM 07-30-2021
Originally Posted by In58men:
We also have pretty good trainers.

How many Niner players were injured last season? 1/2 the team?
Did the trainers in Minnesota suck too? McKinnon hasnt averaged more than 4ypc since 2015 :-)
[Reply]
In58men 05:30 PM 07-30-2021
Did the trainers in Minnesota suck too? McKinnon hasnt averaged more than 4ypc since 2015 :-)
Didn’t he have Adrian Peterson taking the bulk of the carries?

I’m not saying he’s a stud, but I believe his best opportunity will be with the Chiefs and our OL.

He’ll be fine.
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:38 PM 07-30-2021
I don't think Damien Williams ever averaged 4+ YPC when he was with the Dolphins, did he?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 06:36 PM 07-30-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I don't think Damien Williams ever averaged 4+ YPC when he was with the Dolphins, did he?
Did Williams miss 2 straight years of football because of injuries? Dudes a brokedick yall are putting way much stock into these interviews. What is Mahomes supposed to say? The guy chugs cock?
[Reply]
In58men 06:57 PM 07-30-2021
Did Williams miss 2 straight years of football because of injuries? Dudes a brokedick yall are putting way much stock into these interviews. What is Mahomes supposed to say? The guy chugs cock?
I guess players can’t overcome past injuries :-)
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:35 PM 07-30-2021
Would you like him better if he did chug cock?
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:10 PM 07-30-2021
Originally Posted by notorious:
Patricks like to shine on his teammates.
Smaht.
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:22 PM 07-30-2021
He is our third RB- I think we will be okay.

He will have a record day the last game of the season when we are resting our starters against the Donks.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:25 PM 07-30-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
He is our third RB- I think we will be okay.

He will have a record day the last game of the season when we are resting our starters against the Donks.
True
[Reply]
Page 8 of 23
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up