ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 14
« First < 41011121314
Media Center>Marvel - Black Widow
Sure-Oz 08:41 AM 12-03-2019
New teaser

@MarvelStudios: "I’m done running from my past." Watch the new teaser trailer for Marvel Studios’ #BlackWidow. In theaters May 1, 2020.

https://youtu.be/RxAtuMu_ph4
[Reply]
unlurking 05:43 PM 09-10-2021
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP:
You nailed it.

I suppose it makes me laugh because the same people calling for and shaming people for not wanting to shut down are getting burned by the same policies they advocated for. And now we are supposed to sorry for them.

If she has a legitimate case, I hope she received just compensation. It doesn't change the fact that she probably got burned by the very thing she wanted. Shutdowns are all good until it cost me money.
I don't pay attention to 99.9% of what celebrities do off screen, so the only one I know shaming people was Tom Cruise. And I don't really even know what he was bitching about either.

Just feel like if my boss promised me a commission or bonus based on things I helped make, I'd be absolutely livid if he came back and said they decided to sell through Amazon and those $$$ wouldn't count towards my pay.
[Reply]
Buehler445 06:48 PM 11-04-2021
Finally saw it. Liked it. Prequels on established characters take some of the unknown out. Like she ain’t dying.

I was expecting to be underwhelmed the trailers she seemed uninterested, I didn’t really dig the story, whatever. I want to see ScarJo do hot girl things. But it was way better than what I expected.

Really the only thing that didn’t land like they wanted was all the widows coming back to help because they’re family or whatever. I’ve never ever gotten that vibe from any of the widow lore in the movies (not a comic guy). That part fell pretty flat.

The rest was pretty good. The humor worked. The emotions part worked in the stoic Russian way. I laughed really hard at horndog red guardian. :-). Overall it worked. I wasn’t expecting paradigm shifting cinema, maybe that’s why, but it worked for me.
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:11 PM 11-04-2021
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Eh, I like her. She's married to Colin Jost from SNL, so she can't be TOO up tight. Her interview on Hot Ones was fun if you'd like a glimpse of what she's like when you put her off of her game.

So this shit sent me down a bit of a rabbit hole. I watched the Gordon Ramsay one. Holy fuck I laughed hard. You have to watch it if you enjoyed this one. :-)
[Reply]
Page 14 of 14
« First < 41011121314
Up