ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 24 of 32
« First < 142021222324 25262728 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Early AFCCG Forecast: High of 19°
pugsnotdrugs19 08:16 PM 01-12-2019
According to the far out forecast, the high next Sunday is 19° and the low is around 13°.

Personally, I think this would be great. We know that Mahomes can sling it in those conditions, he proved it last year at Denver and today to some degree. Idk about Brady and Rivers though, as they are older and their arms aren’t quite what they used to be. Not saying they couldn’t throw it, but I think it could have a negative effect on them.

Thoughts?

Also, this from Pete Sweeney:
Originally Posted by :
Andy Reid said “two more” at the podium tonight. In five years covering Reid, I have never heard him talk like that. Always a game at a time. He believes.
Let’s roll!
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 07:05 AM 01-16-2019
Welp, looking like an additional night of hotel for me. Makes much more sense to drive up Friday night after work in the rain than first thing Saturday morning in the snow.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 07:06 AM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by CupidStunt:
I liked the other graph more
[Reply]
FringeNC 07:15 AM 01-16-2019
Now the forecast is back to a hi of 19 with a lo of 15 and light winds. If that holds, it shouldn’t affect the game much.
[Reply]
007 07:19 AM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by FringeNC:
Now the forecast is back to a hi of 19 with a lo of 15 and light winds. If that holds, it shouldn’t affect the game much.
Keep in mind it's the wind that will be the big issue
[Reply]
loochy 07:48 AM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Actually, it looks like some of the forecasts are improving and we're high 19/low 14 again. That would be pleasant.
:-) I would be so happy if that happened. There's quite a difference between 19 and 9.
[Reply]
luv 08:13 AM 01-16-2019
Any word on predicted snow amounts for Saturday up there yet?
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 08:19 AM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by luv:
Any word on predicted snow amounts for Saturday up there yet?
Depends on where you look.

I've seen 1-3, and I've seen 3-5.
[Reply]
O.city 08:53 AM 01-16-2019
They've got the big chiefs torch thing that they shoot off during starters being announced. That fucker heats up the stadium.

Just put one of those in each corner and fire it up the whole game.
[Reply]
JoeyChuckles 09:01 AM 01-16-2019
NWS is back up to a high of 17 on Sunday, with a low of 11 Sunday night.

No snow estimates yet for Saturday, but I'd guess 3-6.
[Reply]
luv 09:01 AM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
They've got the big chiefs torch thing that they shoot off during starters being announced. That ****er heats up the stadium.

Just put one of those in each corner and fire it up the whole game.
We are in the corner on the same side but on the other end of the field, and we feel the heat blast whenever that thing goes off. I can only image how hot it must be for the people sitting by the tunnel.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:11 AM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by 007:
Keep in mind it's the wind that will be the big issue
for Tom Brady, well not even him considering his passes will be limited to 5-10 yards down field.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 09:13 AM 01-16-2019
Seeing only a 50% chance of snow on saturday MORNING and calling for a dusting if anything according to www.weather.com
[Reply]
KsBubba 09:42 AM 01-16-2019
Wimps of the world, Canadians are laughing at us. Play the game. 50 years ago we couldn't go out and play football because one mommy wouldn't let her kids outside to play if it was below freezing.

19 degrees and snow over 33 degrees wins everytime.
--------------------------------------------
A few tips I have learned over the years tailgating. Use charcoal not propane if the temp is less than 5 degrees. (propane does not flame well in a sub zero enviroment and cold chili sucks) Chili in a thermos is a good option.

Put your cold food in the cooler to keep it from freezing. ( I learned at the last Colts vs Chiefs playoff game... Crunchy potato salad and frozen Coke sucks.

Keep your insulated boots in the warm cab not in the pickup bed.

A small piece of carpet does work to stand on concrete.

-------------------
Years ago.........
We left southeast Kansas for a game. Nice weather at home and figured out the Arrowhead forecast was for 35 degrees and rain. A WalMart stop for heavy duty trashbags and Duck tape. I looked like a funky arsed Sumo wrestler and was laughed at but...... The bathroom in the 2nd qtr was full of parked wet freezing red blooded Chiefs fans smoking cigarettes. I was toasty warm standing in the rain. The rain stopped in the third quarter and the trash bags left. My gear was dry and we went home happy with a win, listening to Kevin "oh baby what a play" Harlan. Life is good.
[Reply]
luv 09:46 AM 01-16-2019
Local (Springfield) news station said that it will be clear and 8* at kickoff and 6* at halftime.
[Reply]
scho63 09:49 AM 01-16-2019
Don't want to see any drunken CP members on the news for this stupid shit! :-)

[Reply]
Page 24 of 32
« First < 142021222324 25262728 > Last »
Up