ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 71 of 152
« First < 21616768697071 7273747581121 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL Raiders suck thread****
Hammock Parties 02:54 PM 07-26-2019
So much fail in that franchise they need an official thread like the Donkeys.

Let's get it going.

Raiders WR Antonio Brown has been placed on the non-football injury list to begin camp, per source

— Field Yates (@FieldYates) July 26, 2019

[Reply]
DJJasonp 01:01 PM 09-15-2021
Originally Posted by R8RFAN:
Time for a bus lap!!
[Reply]
Dunerdr 01:50 PM 09-15-2021
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
Time for a bus lap!!
There are 5 qb's better than Mahomes, the NFL has figured him out, im tired of the hype-Skip Bayless, tomorrow, probably.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:03 PM 09-15-2021

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
smithandrew051 02:11 PM 09-15-2021
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
There are 5 qb's better than Mahomes, the NFL has figured him out, im tired of the hype-Skip Bayless, tomorrow, probably.
WE ARE FUCKED!!!!!!
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 03:21 PM 09-15-2021
Dude Carr being underrated has nothing to do with the way i feel about PM's ability. But I don't hate anyone, I just like my favorite team the best. At this point in time PM is the best quarterback in the NFL and by a decent margin and until some team figures out how to stop Hill and Kelce he will continue to light it up on everyone. Carr is not PM but I think Carr gets a bad rap, he is a damn good NFL QB but it's not only opposing fans, we have our own fanbase that think he is bad. I went through a lot of years with bad QB's , Hell we had fans that said Gannon was garbage. I am a fan that watches the game, would I prefer PM to be a Raider... Of Course I would. Yall got lucky you got him, somebody did the homework, he is brilliant under Reid whom I have always liked and the NFL World is the Chiefs Oyster right now, Enjoy it because nothing lasts forever.
You’re a good guy, I was just giving you shit. Don’t take it too seriously. With our qb history were very blessed to have Mahomes. If we didn’t have him, and had Carr instead, I’m sure we’d be pretty happy with the combo of Carr, and Reid.
[Reply]
R8RFAN 04:03 PM 09-15-2021
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Carrbage being the passing leader almost brings a tear to my eye.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:01 PM 09-15-2021
Oof, for the record... one had his knee dislocated and missed games, the other just was sacked and able to play the next week.
[Reply]
backinblack 05:18 PM 09-15-2021
Oof, for the record... one had his knee dislocated and missed games, the other just was sacked and able to play the next week.
That Carr picture is from the game against the Colts where he broke his leg and missed the last game of the season and the wild card playoff game.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 05:31 PM 09-15-2021
Originally Posted by backinblack:
That Carr picture is from the game against the Colts where he broke his leg and missed the last game of the season and the wild card playoff game.
Forgive the Raider fan for getting confused.

Carr was widely criticized due to an earlier picture of him crying during week 6 against the Seahawks. it allegedly created a vacuum of leadership in the locker room.

It’s difficult to keep track of all the instances of Carr’s crying on the field.
[Reply]
PHOG 05:35 PM 09-15-2021
https://twitter.com/DamonBruce/statu...by-seahawks%2F

Can't embed....:-)
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:36 PM 09-15-2021
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Forgive the Raider fan for getting confused.

Carr was widely criticized due to an earlier picture of him crying during week 6 against the Seahawks. it allegedly created a vacuum of leadership in the locker room.

It’s difficult to keep track of all the instances of Carr’s crying on the field.
This, my bad if I picked the wrong picture of a Carrbage crying during a game BackinBlack. I simply forgot there were more options at my disposal and it’s possible I posted the wrong Carrbage crying picture, instead of the one he was crying during the Seahawks game. Mistakes happen, especially when you have multiple games where you cried real tears on the football field. I’ll do my best to check the pictures better next time!
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:38 PM 09-15-2021
Originally Posted by PHOG:
https://twitter.com/DamonBruce/statu...by-seahawks%2F

Can't embed....:-)
This is the correct one. Maybe his leg wasn’t broken here, but clearly his spirit was. Weeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkk.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:42 PM 09-15-2021
Meh. I'll excuse that one. They actually were dark horse contenders that season IIRC and that happened late December. That's got to be heartbreaking.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 05:51 PM 09-15-2021
This is the correct one. Maybe his leg wasn’t broken here, but clearly his spirit was. Weeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkk.
It’s ok he led his team to the playoffs and an early exit!
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 02:32 PM 09-19-2021
Carr took the Squeelers to the woodshed.

Two "elite" Ds, two huge performances by Carr.

D looked good as well.
[Reply]
Page 71 of 152
« First < 21616768697071 7273747581121 > Last »
Up