ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 344
« First < 51112131415 161718192565115 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***** The Official Chiefs vs bengals game day thread*****
big nasty kcnut 12:00 AM 01-29-2023
It's time to finish this. Welcome to the ARROWHEAD INVITATIONAL!
[Reply]
T-post Tom 10:32 AM 01-29-2023
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
There's some slight concern over Chiefs twitter that there could be a sizable Bengals contingent at the game. We need all the Chiefs fans possible to jump on these when they can.
Any idea on the total number of available tickets? I know it’s colder than cold, but this is surprising.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 10:35 AM 01-29-2023
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
Any idea on the total number of available tickets? I know it’s colder than cold, but this is surprising.
Yeah, I don't care for the implication (we're getting too used to success as fanbase, not braving the cold like we did in the 2019 playoffs, etc).

But screw all that, if fans who don't normally see playoff games go tonight, they're going to scream their drunken asses off -- and we need all of that we can get.
[Reply]
DaFace 10:35 AM 01-29-2023
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
There's some slight concern over Chiefs twitter that there could be a sizable Bengals contingent at the game. We need all the Chiefs fans possible to jump on these when they can.
It's not like Bengals fans are going to suddenly hop on a plane at this point.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 10:38 AM 01-29-2023
Originally Posted by DaFace:
It's not like Bengals fans are going to suddenly hop on a plane at this point.
Oh yeah -- this was from last night. Apparently more season ticket holders have sold tickets than previous years, etc.

Low ticket prices now only means good things for KC fans, as our fanbase is most likely to take advantage -- especially fans who have never seen a game like this before.
[Reply]
Whodey1990 10:39 AM 01-29-2023
Seems like a lot of scared talk on here. I don't blame you. My Bengals own your Chiefs, and we're going to loot your stadium, steal your women, and stroll out of Arrowhead with another AFC champion trophy in our stead. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Tonight we ride.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 10:41 AM 01-29-2023
"ride" is the kiss of death
[Reply]
Why Not? 10:41 AM 01-29-2023
Originally Posted by Whodey1990:
Seems like a lot of scared talk on here. I don't blame you. My Bengals own your Chiefs, and we're going to loot your stadium, steal your women, and stroll out of Arrowhead with another AFC champion trophy in our stead. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Tonight we ride.
My woman will be there. She'll jump off the top of Arrowhead before she'd let someone/thing from Cinci put their meth formed fucked up spaghetti paws on her.
[Reply]
DaFace 10:42 AM 01-29-2023

Tonight we ride.
It seems to me that Bengals fans put way too much weight on winning the AFCCG. It's about the equivalent of Bills fans being excited that their team was almost relevant in the 90s.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:43 AM 01-29-2023
What kind of faggot puts their birthdate in their username?
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:43 AM 01-29-2023

Tonight we ride.

[Reply]
Whodey1990 10:44 AM 01-29-2023
Originally Posted by DaFace:
It seems to me that Bengals fans put way too much weight on winning the AFCCG. It's about the equivalent of Bills fans being excited that their team was almost relevant in the 90s.
Can't get to the super bowl if you don't win the AFC championship there, sport.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 10:46 AM 01-29-2023
We’re well aware. :-)
[Reply]
Whodey1990 10:46 AM 01-29-2023
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
My woman will be there. She'll jump off the top of Arrowhead before she'd let someone/thing from Cinci put their meth formed ****ed up spaghetti paws on her.
We don't have to put our paws on them. They will follow us out of the stadium.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 10:49 AM 01-29-2023

Tonight we ride.
Somehow I don’t think KC women are going to be impressed by a gang of toothless Cletuses bellowing “WHO DEY” every 10 seconds.
[Reply]
DaFace 10:49 AM 01-29-2023
Perhaps one day you'll understand. I know it's hard to set your sights on an achievement your team has never accomplished and likely never will.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 344
« First < 51112131415 161718192565115 > Last »
Up