ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 70 of 158
« First < 20606667686970 7172737480120 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Future Owner of the Kansas City Chiefs, Gracie Hunt
Dante84 10:21 AM 07-16-2019
Gentlemen.

This thread is set up so that we can appreciate of the next Owner of our favorite National Football League team the Chiefs of Kansas City.

Might I suggest we take a quick perusal of her Instagram feed, and share your relevant findings.

Link: https://www.instagram.com/graciehunt
[Reply]
eDave 07:17 PM 08-13-2021
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I saw her Instagram asking for money for some beauty pageant BS. Your family has BILLIONS of $’s, asking for $1500 for an ad in a beauty magazine? Lame as ****. Get daddy to write a $5K check for crissakes.
Dad wants her to make her own way. You know. Like he did. Good parenting.

I don't get what dudes see in her. She doesn't look good at all in this. Are those lips fake already?
[Reply]
ChiefGator 07:28 PM 08-13-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Dad wants her to make her own way. Good parenting.

I don't get what dudes see in her. She doesn't look good at all in this. Are those lips fake already?
Yeah, that is what I was thinking.. she would look better with a shit tone less makeup, and this side view of her face is just.. not good.

I feel like a dick for saying it.. but, still.

Nothing against her...

Was a good interview with Katie Sowers though. Maybe GH will get more used to this and grow into the role, if this is a role for her.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 07:32 PM 08-13-2021
This thread isn’t for interviews…

[Reply]
eDave 05:28 AM 08-14-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefGator:
Yeah, that is what I was thinking.. she would look better with a shit tone less makeup, and this side view of her face is just.. not good.

Nothing against her...

Was a good interview with Katie Sowers though. Maybe GH will get more used to this and grow into the role, if this is a role for her.
Yes, it was nice learning more about Ms. Sowers. She's cool.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 05:51 AM 08-14-2021

Nothing against her...

That voice. Ugh.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 05:52 AM 08-14-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:

Is it for wearing shoes in the middle of a lake?
[Reply]
Sorce 09:45 AM 08-14-2021
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
Icebox

:-)
She's the same age as me but I still feel a little dirty.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
TinyEvel 11:08 AM 08-14-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:

It's called a STAND UP Paddleboard. JFC learn to do it right or just get a in a fricken canoe. Fake fake fake. Might as well be in a swimming pool on it. DERP!
[Reply]
58-4ever 11:47 AM 08-14-2021
Originally Posted by TinyEvel:
It's called a STAND UP Paddleboard. JFC learn to do it right or just get a in a fricken canoe. Fake fake fake. Might as well be in a swimming pool on it. DERP!
It's the Paddle Board POLICE! Look out!
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:00 PM 08-14-2021

Nothing against her...

Yeah from the side she looks like a small mouth bass
[Reply]
ljmhawk 12:07 PM 08-14-2021
she never takes a picture without tilting her head to the side.
[Reply]
stumppy 01:25 PM 08-14-2021
I wonder how many painters it takes to keep her face looking like that. Most women look better with make up on , but jeez. She looks like hers was put on with a putty knife.
[Reply]
srvy 03:56 PM 08-14-2021
That video interview wasn't her best look. The lesbian was looking more attractive in the end. She has beautiful pearly white teeth anyway.

I really think Gracie is overexposing herself and people are becoming bored with the unnatural posing.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 06:58 PM 08-19-2021
Was she in the middle of a dodge ball game when she took this pic?
Attached: Screenshot_20210819-195712_Facebook.jpg (60.4 KB) 
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 10:45 PM 08-19-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Was she in the middle of a dodge ball game when she took this pic?

One thing that really Bugs me with Millennial/Gen-Z kid pics how girls wrap their eyes and think it looks good.
[Reply]
Page 70 of 158
« First < 20606667686970 7172737480120 > Last »
Up