ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 116 of 335
« First < 1666106112113114115116 117118119120126166216 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
BleedingRed 05:56 PM 05-04-2016
Hodor was made "stupid" Robert hit him in the head.....maybe

btw

[Reply]
KCUnited 05:57 PM 05-04-2016
Anyone else say Hodor when they're in a bit of a tumultuous situation? I find myself saying it aloud when trying to make a left hand turn at one of these 6 point intersections up here.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 06:06 PM 05-04-2016
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/game-of-t...140922109.html

Makes sense
Or you know he just got kicked in the head by a horse.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 07:59 PM 05-04-2016
I am more prone to the idea that Hodor's story is more of a tramautic mental event in some capacity than the idea that it's the result of a physical injury. That just seems too simple. The only caveat would be if someone purposely beat him because he saw something he shouldn't have and he actually knows some pretty important information.
[Reply]
MagicHef 08:03 PM 05-04-2016
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
I am more prone to the idea that Hodor's story is more of a tramautic mental event in some capacity than the idea that it's the result of a physical injury. That just seems too simple. The only caveat would be if someone purposely beat him because he saw something he shouldn't have and he actually knows some pretty important information.
Given that his name is not Hodor, it seems like whatever a "Hodor" is must be pretty significant.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 09:36 PM 05-04-2016
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
He's sympathetic to Aegon. The prevailing thought is that Varys wanted the attempt on Dany's life to provoke Drogo to invade Westeros, clearing the way for Aegon.
Right, but since Aegon doesn't exist in the show, it's likely Show!Varys was sympathetic for Viserys. He likely didn't value Dany much at that time (just a childbride to give Viserys an army) and wanted to accelerate the Dothraki invasion into Westeros.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 02:38 AM 05-05-2016
Watching episode 2 again, and I got to thinking: where in the fuck is Samwell Tarley? Did he meet up with Gendry, and now they're just rowing away, side-by-side, into the sunset?
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 05:24 AM 05-05-2016
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan:
Watching episode 2 again, and I got to thinking: where in the **** is Samwell Tarley? Did he meet up with Gendry, and now they're just rowing away, side-by-side, into the sunset?
I think he went to study at the Citadel.
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 06:02 AM 05-05-2016
Originally Posted by vailpass:
You're a lesbian?
only on Wednesdays, silly!

Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
Yes. Sam asked Jon's permission late last season to go study at the Citadel. There is probably no reason to implement him in just yet.. but he'll be around with some clever solution to aid in their fight with the WWs.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 07:12 AM 05-05-2016
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
Yea, I know (hence the rowing comment), they just haven't shown him in what feels like forever.
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:16 AM 05-05-2016
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Right, but since Aegon doesn't exist in the show, it's likely Show!Varys was sympathetic for Viserys. He likely didn't value Dany much at that time (just a childbride to give Viserys an army) and wanted to accelerate the Dothraki invasion into Westeros.
Ahh. That makes some sense. Word hadn't gotten back that Viserys got his golden crown. I can buy that.

Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan:
Watching episode 2 again, and I got to thinking: where in the fuck is Samwell Tarley? Did he meet up with Gendry, and now they're just rowing away, side-by-side, into the sunset?
Just too many story lines. He will show up. I think they cast some of his family.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:51 AM 05-05-2016
The Gift Ramseys is going to get is Rickon Stark - (Pink Letter)
[Reply]
Hawk 09:57 AM 05-05-2016
Sam was still there at Castle Black when Jon returned from Hardhome, so he didn't leave until the last episode last season. Obviously this season has picked up immediately in time after the last episode last season, so he couldn't have gotten all that far yet, so no real reason to show him yet. The trailer for the season showed him and Gilly on a boat. Plus they have cast his father and maybe some other family members, so I expect him to eventually have more scenes this season.
[Reply]
HolyHandgernade 10:04 AM 05-05-2016
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
The Gift Ramseys is going to get is Rickon Stark - (Pink Letter)
I wonder if Ramsey is being set up? It all seems a little too neat for him right now. Karstarks tell Ramsey they will support him, but actually still support the Starks back to the leadership of the North. Roose gets his comeuppance for his betrayal at the Red Wedding by motivating Ramsey to seize power, then convinces him to set out on the Knight's Watch, giving the banner men the authority they need to overthrow "House Bolton" as traitors to the realm.

They put Rickon, with Bran MIA, back as Warden of the North. I just remember the old lady that helped Sansa telling her "the North remembers". If the word is out that Sansa, Rickon, possibly Bran and Arya are all still alive, maybe they still hold the popular sentiment. Roose was too pragmatic to attack Castle Black, and thus not easily baited. Which is what he warned Ramsey about right before Ramsey betrayed him. Then there was the old adage, Arya related, that the greatest crime was murdering your guests, in reference to the Red Wedding.

Maybe that's too contrived, the Karstarks decide Rob's death isn't enough to forgive the execution and they really do support the Boltons now. All he said is that it was time for "new blood", he didn't say it was to be Roose's bastard.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:09 AM 05-05-2016
It was a little off that the Karstark that was there when Roose was murdered was totally ok with it happening. Especially considering how pissed off they were when their leader was executed. I mean it could work if they absolutely hated the Starks because of it but you would think that they would see that as an issue. Especially considering that right after that.....he murdered Walda and his baby brother.
[Reply]
Page 116 of 335
« First < 1666106112113114115116 117118119120126166216 > Last »
Up