ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 30 of 55
« First < 202627282930 3132333440 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>How friggin Cold are you?
Hog's Gone Fishin 04:54 PM 02-13-2021
Here in the Texas panhandle 6 degrees all day. Headed for -7 to -10 by Monday.

6-12 inches snow tomorrow/Monday

had to call every tenant to make sure they keep water running or they'll be SOL for a week.

THANK GOD I don't have to deal with the Hog farm any more. I feel for the livestock producers. They earn their money in a big way!

Those bastard on the border trying to check in are fucked in their short sleeve shirts. LOL
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:36 PM 02-15-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Yes, I'm telling you ha'whut.
Fixed it for ya
[Reply]
Bowser 06:37 PM 02-15-2021
UPS shut down their Worldhub in Louisville due to the cold. I don't believe that has ever happened before.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:38 PM 02-15-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Yeah, you would think every job out there would have to start in the 6 figures and anyone working at a fast food joint or at a similar wage is living with their rich parents or has 7 roommates.
Everyone i know out there has like 3 or 4 jobs plus assorted side-hustles to make it happen...
[Reply]
Pablo 06:39 PM 02-15-2021
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Donger thinks he's too cool or sophisticated for King of the Hill.
It's probably just a Brit thing. They chuckle at stuff like the marmalade lid being extra difficult to open or the last leaf blowing off a tree in fall. Regular laugh riots, those things.

King of the Hill, not so much.
[Reply]
Pablo 06:39 PM 02-15-2021
Everyone i know out there has like 3 or 4 jobs plus assorted side-hustles to make it happen...
That doesn't sound like living in paradise to me.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:39 PM 02-15-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
UPS shut down their Worldhub in Louisville due to the cold. I don't believe that has ever happened before.
Wow. I think hell may actually be scheduled to freeze over tomorrow...
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:40 PM 02-15-2021
Originally Posted by Pablo:
It's probably just a Brit thing. They chuckle at stuff like the marmalade lid being extra difficult to open or the last leaf blowing off a tree in fall. Regular laugh riots, those things.

I know Brits who aren't humorless assholes, though.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:40 PM 02-15-2021
That doesn't sound like living in paradise to me.
Nope.
[Reply]
2112 06:41 PM 02-15-2021
I didn’t get mail for 5 days a few weeks ago because there was 20 inches of snow. That never happened before.

I wonder how Chuck Noland over at FedEx is handling the situation
[Reply]
Bowser 06:41 PM 02-15-2021

[Reply]
displacedinMN 06:44 PM 02-15-2021
Originally Posted by 2112:
Was that when the Vikings were playing outside in a playoff game? And 100 year old bud grant was wearing a sweater in single digit temps?
Amazingly no. Just another year.
[Reply]
Munson 06:44 PM 02-15-2021
It pretty much takes an act of God for UPS to shut anything down.
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:45 PM 02-15-2021
Originally Posted by srvy:

Ive used these for outdoor work for a while now they work perfectly. The lighter the more active you are. They have many thicknesses. I use the thinnest they make when doing walking of heavy physical activity and a heavy one on times as a survey instrument operator where I might be over a tripod and instrument for hours. Before it was frozen snot and ice beards
:-)
I got one of those a few years ago, but I can't use it. It fits so tight that I can't wear my glasses. I'm sad about that.

I'm not sure if it's that brand or not, but it looks exactly like that.
[Reply]
Bowser 06:46 PM 02-15-2021
Originally Posted by Munson:
It pretty much takes an act of God for UPS to shut anything down.
Well, we might just be looking at one. Hopefully they'll just halt operations for a day since the Worldhub is down, we'll see.
[Reply]
Donger 06:54 PM 02-15-2021
I know Brits who aren't humorless assholes, though.
I admit, my sense of humor tends to be a bit dry and many Americans don't pick up on that.

And, it's humourless.
[Reply]
Page 30 of 55
« First < 202627282930 3132333440 > Last »
Up