ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 36
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Media Center>Star Wars Episode IX - SPOILER THREAD
Easy 6 03:13 PM 12-27-2019
My son crapped ALL over this movie the other day, which really surprised me, but he did say that The Mandalorian was outstanding

So I’ll be renting this on the cheap, and trying to find an “alternative” means to see Mandalorian

To be honest I’m sick of how they’re trashing the SW legacy, all the new ones sans Rogue One have been fucking garbage IMO... and before someone jumps down my throat for that opinion, bear in mind I’m an ORIGINAL SW nerd

Watched the first run of New Hope at a drive-in theater and had ALL the toys... so I’m damn well entitled to my opinion :-)

They had their chance to reunite Luke, Leia, Han and Chewie... and fucking BLEW it
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:26 PM 12-27-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
My son crapped ALL over this movie the other day, which really surprised me, but he did say that The Mandalorian was outstanding

So I’ll be renting this on the cheap, and trying to find an “alternative” means to see Mandalorian
just pay the $6 for a month and watch the 8 episodes of the Mandalorian and then cancel. Well worth the $6. The Mandalorian rocks.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 10:14 AM 12-28-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:

To be honest I’m sick of how they’re trashing the SW legacy, all the new ones sans Rogue One have been ****ing garbage IMO... and before someone jumps down my throat for that opinion, bear in mind I’m an ORIGINAL SW nerd

Watched the first run of New Hope at a drive-in theater and had ALL the toys... so I’m damn well entitled to my opinion :-)

They had their chance to reunite Luke, Leia, Han and Chewie... and ****ing BLEW it
You sound just like my son....he is THE Original Star Wars nerd and has pretty much trashed a lot of the SW movies since the original trilogy. He is a devoted follower of the canon and hates what Disney has done to the product. (Although he loves Clone Wars)

Me....I enjoy it for what it is. I don't try and follow the canon or try to read all the books to help me understand everything.

Now.....having said that I am really locked in on The Mandalorian!!:-):-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:15 PM 12-27-2019
You don't. It's a bunch of Jar Jar Abrams hand-waving bullshit.

Rey and Ren's dyad can regenerate zombie Palpatine? Why? Cus. Shut up and turn your brain off for fun over the top force unleashed bullshit.
[Reply]
Sorry 02:41 PM 12-27-2019
The issue for me was everything was abrupt. At least with avengers it was essentially a two parter and explained. They missed that in the last jedi
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:03 PM 12-27-2019
Enjoyed it at theater, enjoying it more as I reflect.

Boys: if I’m bullish on something (other than Mahomes obv), then you know it’s decent. I’m a harsh critic. The movie was fun and it was surprising and f***, I paid $15 to make me and my sons happy as clams.

Do you know how many times me and my wife have dropped $150-200 to leave Camarohead unhappy?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:53 PM 12-27-2019
THIS would have been an ending.

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:01 AM 12-28-2019

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:11 AM 12-28-2019
srsly

fuck JJ

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:57 AM 12-28-2019

[Reply]
Frazod 05:25 PM 12-28-2019
Well, turns out the wife wants to go see this, since she liked Mandalorian so much. So we're going tomorrow afternoon.

:-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:55 PM 12-28-2019
she's going to be so disappointed

you moreso
[Reply]
Frazod 06:33 PM 12-28-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
she's going to be so disappointed

you moreso
I have really, really low expectations.
[Reply]
Bowser 06:38 PM 12-28-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I have really, really low expectations.
Deep six all expectations and just go in thinking that you're seeing a Star Wars movie. It's a mess, but there are a few legit good scenes in it.

If you really want to get picky and can't lower expectations, just motherfuck RJ and KK as many times as needed until the splitting migraine goes away.
[Reply]
Frazod 08:36 PM 12-28-2019
From everything I've read and heard it doesn't suck as much as the last one. At least that's a step in the right direction.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 36
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Up