ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Brady Quinn-The AFC Championship Was the Most Poorly Officiated Game EVER
Hammock Parties 01:46 PM 01-30-2023
:-):-)

[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 03:36 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
The OP title is false. Quinn said it was the worst officiated conference championship weekend in a long time and he's right. IT was terrible performance by the crews in both games.
Clearly someone wasn’t around to watch the 2018 Conference Championship weekend. Those officials made this weekends refs look elite by comparison.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 03:37 PM 01-30-2023
I was watching an NBA game saturday night (not because I wanted to, but that's all the bar had on)......

Found it shocking that they can challenge fouls.

Can you imagine challenging holding, PI, etc. etc. etc........?
[Reply]
wazu 03:37 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
The OP title is false. Quinn said it was the worst officiated conference championship weekend in a long time and he's right. IT was terrible performance by the crews in both games.
You can save your breath. Nobody cares about facts. Just knee jerk reaction to false thread title.
[Reply]
Shields68 03:47 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
I was watching an NBA game saturday night (not because I wanted to, but that's all the bar had on)......

Found it shocking that they can challenge fouls.

Can you imagine challenging holding, PI, etc. etc. etc........?
They allowed the PI challenges one year and pretty much did not want to allow it in that really became pretty subjective on was that enough contact.
[Reply]
Boxer_Chief 03:50 PM 01-30-2023
Soak it up chiefs fans, we are the envy of every other fan base. We made it, let’s take a bow and enjoy greatness!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:51 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Boxer_Chief:
Soak it up chiefs fans, we are the envy of every other fan base. We made it, let’s take a bow and enjoy greatness!

[Reply]
irafreak 05:06 PM 01-30-2023
Honestly I didn't have a problem with a single call all not. If anything the bungles were getting away with some pretty bad holding...the frank Clark full Nelson stands out.
[Reply]
irafreak 05:09 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by wazu:
Agree. The OP thread title is a complete misquote though. Brady Quinn said:

"It was as poorly of an officiated conference championship weekend as the NFL's had in awhile."

That's the actual super outrageous statement that we're all gonna shit on Brady Quinn for now I guess.
So we can say this is as poorly of a titled thread as chiefsplanet has had in a while?
[Reply]
007 05:20 PM 01-30-2023
Got home and watched the entire game. After getting to watch all the replays my concerns were gone. I think they called a very fair game for both sides.
[Reply]
Molitoth 05:21 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by 007:
Got home and watched the entire game. After getting to watch all the replays my concerns were gone. I think they called a very fair game for both sides.
Yup, every call was right.

Some were ticky-tack, but thats the NFL.
[Reply]
bobbything 05:31 PM 01-30-2023
This game probably wouldn’t even be in the top 100 of worst officiated games. And I complain about the refs a lot.

The national media just doesn’t like a small market team dominating like we are. If this were the Pats you’d never hear about the officiating.
[Reply]
raybec 4 06:08 PM 01-30-2023
His comments weren't nearly as bad as they're being portrayed. He had a good point on the 3rd down do-over. We would be super pissed if it had been Cinci getting another try on 3rd and long.
[Reply]
BWillie 07:04 PM 01-30-2023
Apparently the narrative is the Chiefs got to the SB due to the refs. Its everywhere. After watching the game that is very surprising. I dont understand it at all
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 07:07 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Apparently the narrative is the Chiefs got to the SB due to the refs. Its everywhere. After watching the game that is very surprising. I dont understand it at all
Yep, it really sucks. I can’t watch any of the post game stuff, that’s all they’re talking about.
[Reply]
Bump 07:09 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
When the Chiefs are getting raped by the refs, nobody seems to ever care.

**** em all.
that's why any talk about the refs are so laughable to us Chiefs fans. We seem to be on the getting fucked by refs side quite often throughout the years. They don't mention the questionable holding call of Wylie that negated Pecheco's TD early in the game either.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Up