ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 8
< 12345 678 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Brady Quinn-The AFC Championship Was the Most Poorly Officiated Game EVER
Hammock Parties 01:46 PM 01-30-2023
:-):-)

[Reply]
CatfishBob2 02:29 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Spott:
That’s honestly the most egregious thing I’ve ever seen in the NFL.
There's been no bad/no call worse than "forward progress". And there was no conversation around the league or media afterwards
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:29 PM 01-30-2023
But no, they genuinely do need to figure something out so these procedural hiccups don't happen when the crews get shuffled.
[Reply]
RealSNR 02:34 PM 01-30-2023
Brady Quinn was the worst QB on the Chiefs in 2012.

Change my mind.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 02:36 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
When the Chiefs are getting raped by the refs, nobody seems to ever care.

**** em all.
This is my biggest problem with all this bullshit. I'm perfectly willing to admit the Chiefs probably got the better end of the stick on officiating last night, but who the hell cares? It's honestly the only big game I ever remember winning without having to overcome a bunch of bullshit calls on us, which as you mentioned, nobody gave two shits about when we were losing because of it.

People are acting like Chris Jones and the d-line didn't absolutely wreck the Bengals all night, and Mahomes didn't pull out his inner Jordan and have a legendary game. It's really disgusting quite frankly to have to watch these ass clowns completely disregard how gutsy this team played. It's making me sick. Not because I care what these morons think, but because it's a discredit to the incredible performance the Chiefs put on the field last night.
[Reply]
wazu 02:38 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Aside from the clock issues, though, I don't really even think our game was badly officiated. :-)
Agree. The OP thread title is a complete misquote though. Brady Quinn said:

"It was as poorly of an officiated conference championship weekend as the NFL's had in awhile."

That's the actual super outrageous statement that we're all gonna shit on Brady Quinn for now I guess.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:39 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
This is my biggest problem with all this bullshit. I'm perfectly willing to admit the Chiefs probably got the better end of the stick on officiating last night, but who the hell cares? It's honestly the only big game I ever remember winning without having to overcome a bunch of bullshit calls on us, which as you mentioned, nobody gave two shits about when we were losing because of it.

People are acting like Chris Jones and the d-line didn't absolutely wreck the Bengals all night, and Mahomes didn't pull out his inner Jordan and have a legendary game. It's really disgusting quite frankly to have to watch these ass clowns completely disregard how gutsy this team played. It's making me sick. Not because I care what these morons think, but because it's a discredit to the incredible performance the Chiefs put on the field last night.
The officials directly hosed the Chiefs out of 7 points to be honest..removed Pachecos TD that became a FG and then took away an INT that resulted in a FG.

When the Chiefs were up 7 they flagged a punt return that would have had us start in FG range...

Until that last drive when they let a punt return stand and called a penalty that is called 100 times out of 100, they didn't do anything to favor us.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 02:42 PM 01-30-2023
It makes wins so much better when others think we cheated
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 02:43 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
The officials directly hosed the Chiefs out of 7 points to be honest..removed Pachecos TD that became a FG and then took away an INT that resulted in a FG.

When the Chiefs were up 7 they flagged a punt return that would have had us start in FG range...

Until that last drive when they let a punt return stand and called a penalty that is called 100 times out of 100, they didn't do anything to favor us.
Completely agree, and the 2 calls they finally did make were 1000% legit. I can't believe there are actually people out there saying the late hit on Mahomes shouldn't be called. "You can't call that at that point in the game..." Just non-stop garbage spewing all over the internet. Pathetic.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 02:48 PM 01-30-2023
Danny Clinscales used to say the most annoying thing about fans is when they’d say: let the players decide the game

He’d always respond “they did”
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 02:49 PM 01-30-2023
The OP title is false. Quinn said it was the worst officiated conference championship weekend in a long time and he's right. IT was terrible performance by the crews in both games.
[Reply]
Oh Snap 02:49 PM 01-30-2023
He's not wrong. The only reason the chiefs didnt have 40 sacks was because the refs let the bengals OL hold all night. On that TD pass to higgins, Clark and karlaftis were being held. On that 4th and 6th, the entire bengals line was holding.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:59 PM 01-30-2023
tremendous analysis here - loved both her points

What do you you think? Should the officiating from last night be reviewed? pic.twitter.com/RwyZGcKFDe

— Paige Spiranac (@PaigeSpiranac) January 30, 2023

[Reply]
RunKC 03:13 PM 01-30-2023
I remember being kissed about this last night too :-)

The Chiefs line was holding all game…oh wait…

pic.twitter.com/wdskCLhZyo

— _ (@MissFit_) January 30, 2023

[Reply]
Red Dawg 03:29 PM 01-30-2023
Stupid. Not even close.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:30 PM 01-30-2023
:-) Bout locked on the full Nelson there.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 8
< 12345 678 >
Up