ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 8
< 1234 5678 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Brady Quinn-The AFC Championship Was the Most Poorly Officiated Game EVER
Hammock Parties 01:46 PM 01-30-2023
:-):-)

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:15 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Even that wasn't "badly" officiated. It was circumstance. That was one of the loudest Arrowhead broadcasts I've ever heard.

Nobody could hear. Burrow was screaming in the huddle. The refs couldn't hear each other. Nobody heard the whistle, not on TV or in the stadium.

It wasn't a mistake, it was just a byproduct of the crowd noise.

What do you want to do? Start penalizing fans for being too loud?
Other referees can pull their heads out of their asses and help stop the play. It's not like a dude running onto the field in a striped shirt waving his hands wildly above his head means much else.
[Reply]
KCUnited 02:16 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Gotta wonder if any of these refs named their kid after Mahomes like certain other refs in certain other SBs.
Lavon Torbert

[Reply]
ModSocks 02:16 PM 01-30-2023
His hips were completely turned. It was obvious DPI.
He fucking had hand pulling on his shoulder too. We've seen that call a ton of times in the NFL.

They can all get bent.
[Reply]
Spott 02:16 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Yeah I'm going to take someone seriously whose show is named after 2 girls 1 cup.
That gives me an entirely different visual of those guys in the video. There’s no way I’m watching that now.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:17 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Other referees can pull their heads out of their asses and help stop the play. It's not like a dude running onto the field in a striped shirt waving his hands wildly above his head means much else.
You're acting like these guys have 6 eyes or something.

It wasn't shady at all. It wasn't even incompetence.

It was the crowd noise. That's all there is to it.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:19 PM 01-30-2023
You're acting like these guys have 6 eyes or something.

It wasn't shady at all. It wasn't even incompetence.

It was the crowd noise. That's all there is to it.
Are you kidding me... There's 6 refs on the field all the time, and it's their literal job to watch what's going on. The back judge in particular must be fucking blind to not see his colleague running in like that.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:20 PM 01-30-2023
Are you kidding me... There's 6 refs on the field all the time, and it's their literal job to watch what's going on. The back judge in particular must be fucking blind to not see his colleague running in like that.
I'm not kidding you. Things like that happen in EVERY NFL game.

Stop being a fucking bitch for 5 seconds. You might actually enjoy being a fan.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:22 PM 01-30-2023
I'm not kidding you. Things like that happen in EVERY NFL game.

Stop being a fucking bitch for 5 seconds. You might actually enjoy being a fan.
How does being sick of incompetent refereeing =/= being a bitch?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:22 PM 01-30-2023
Who?
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:23 PM 01-30-2023
Not only is this talk about the refs insulting to the Chiefs, it's insulting to the fucking fans who showed up, screamed their heads off, and actually affected the game.

Good game, Chiefs.

Good game, Arrowhead.

Fuck the doubters, fuck the haters.
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:23 PM 01-30-2023
Superturtle has gone full wrestling heel this season.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 02:24 PM 01-30-2023
When people say things like this, like end of days, it was the worst ever, they usually had a personal stake in the game's outcome, whether by rooting, pride, friendly wager, attention, clicks for their podcast/show, gambling debt and lost money. I hope Brady lost a ton of money and pride. It makes me happy to know, and his Chiefs status, not that it was strong before, is revoked now.
[Reply]
O.city 02:24 PM 01-30-2023
Are you kidding me... There's 6 refs on the field all the time, and it's their literal job to watch what's going on. The back judge in particular must be ****ing blind to not see his colleague running in like that.
He's not looking there.

The fuck up was the back judge stopping. He's gotta continue to come into the play and make sure he gets seen and it gets stopped.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:24 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Superturtle has gone full wrestling heel this season.
:-) yep. It's jolly good fun.
[Reply]
ChiTown 02:25 PM 01-30-2023
Are you kidding me... There's 6 refs on the field all the time, and it's their literal job to watch what's going on. The back judge in particular must be ****ing blind to not see his colleague running in like that.
If this happens in the 2nd Qtr, nobody is even talking about it today. But, because it happened late in the 4th, now it's somehow shady. Shit happens in games, and especially in stadiums as loud and intense as Arrowhead. Refs are human and they sometimes don't see everything we can clearly see with TV/Replay.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 8
< 1234 5678 >
Up