ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 8
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Brady Quinn-The AFC Championship Was the Most Poorly Officiated Game EVER
Hammock Parties 01:46 PM 01-30-2023
:-):-)

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:57 PM 01-30-2023
:-) It's like they've forgotten the 2018 Championship games that had a gaffe so bad it let to rule changes
[Reply]
carcosa 01:57 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by wazu:
He's not even saying it was in favor of the Chiefs. Just said it was bad officiating yesterday all day. Complained about the Eagles game officiating as well. Not sure what we're supposed to be mad about here.
Counterpoint: Brady Quinn must DIE!!!!
[Reply]
tredadda 01:58 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) It's like they've forgotten the 2018 Championship games that had a gaffe so bad it let to rule changes
You mean Jones' RTP when he hit Brady in the shoulder pads?
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 01:58 PM 01-30-2023
How about the Saints NFC conference game that caused them to make pass interface reviewable?

That wasn't worse?

Edit: Somebody beat me to it...
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:59 PM 01-30-2023
It was an amazingly well-called game yesterday. My hearty congratulations to Mr. Torbert and his crew.
[Reply]
Why Not? 02:00 PM 01-30-2023
:-)
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Gotta wonder if any of these refs named their kid after Mahomes like certain other refs in certain other SBs.

[Reply]
staylor26 02:00 PM 01-30-2023
Do you remember all the articles, videos, etc. all over social media after that one?

Or the SB against the Bucs?

Me neither.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:01 PM 01-30-2023
The DPI no-call in the Rams-Saints game, which was far worse somehow.
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:01 PM 01-30-2023
They can all suck on my salty balls.

Getem While Theyre Hot Chef GIFfrom Getem While Theyre Hot GIFs

[Reply]
Spott 02:02 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
The DPI no-call in the Rams-Saints game, which was far worse somehow.
That’s honestly the most egregious thing I’ve ever seen in the NFL.
[Reply]
morphius 02:04 PM 01-30-2023
What is fun is watching all the bitching about a play that literally ended up having zero effect on the outcome. We got the penalty, and didn't move the ball again and punted. Yes I would have been frustrated about it if it had gone the other way, but as soon as we make them punt, I'm good.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:04 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Spott:
Agreed.

At least the calls like the Dez Bryant and Calvin Johnson no-catches as well as many of the RTP calls we've seen (like the one called on Chris Jones vs the Raiders this season) had some sort of rulebook backing.. that DPI no-call was just insane. You have to call that. And they just didn't.
[Reply]
tredadda 02:04 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Do you remember all the articles, videos, etc. all over social media after that one?

Or the SB against the Bucs?

Me neither.
Of course not. Just polishing off Brady and talking about how he's the best-est. KC actually tried to get the OT rule changed, but far too many were against it until KC benefitted from it and THEN it's a problem. They say the refs rigged the game in favor of KC while ignoring having a ref so enamored with Brady that she names her kid after him in a SB featuring him. Imagine the outrage if that happened with Mahomes.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 02:05 PM 01-30-2023
I will not be rewatching the Cra-Quinn video now.
[Reply]
tredadda 02:05 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Spott:
No doubt. That wasn't one of those easily missed calls. That was so obvious that there was no way they don't call it unless they purposely choose not to.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 8
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up