ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Nzoner's Game Room>'Sup, geniouses. Have I missed anything important?
Mark M 12:42 PM 01-30-2023
So I guess the Chiefs finally got a decent QB, eh?

Anyway, hope everyone is doing well! (Okay ... almost everyone.)

:-)
[Reply]
notorious 01:20 PM 01-30-2023
This thread smells like a retirement home. :-)
[Reply]
Mark M 01:20 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by JimNasium:
Red and Feisty is missing as well
I know nothing. :-)
[Reply]
Frazod 01:28 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Mark M:
:-) :-) :-)

Yes, she is. And still with me for some reason, lol. (It'll be 23 years this May. HOLY CRAP just realized we weren't even married a year when I joined this place. :-) )
Well, I guess that makes up for the bad stuff. :-)
[Reply]
Bowser 01:28 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Damn. I miss Talking Can.
All Talking Can ever wanted on this team was a QB, and now that we've got THE fucking all-everything QB, he's nowhere to be found. Tragic, a little bit.

I'll always cherish his meltdowns from Cassel through Alex, though. Lol
[Reply]
C-Mac 01:30 PM 01-30-2023
Been a bit, good to see your still kicking it.
[Reply]
Frazod 01:37 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Bowser:
All Talking Can ever wanted on this team was a QB, and now that we've got THE fucking all-everything QB, he's nowhere to be found. Tragic, a little bit.

I'll always cherish his meltdowns from Cassel through Alex, though. Lol
Sounds like he was another victim of the previous administration. I'm certainly in touch with that emotion. At least he left on his own terms instead of being taken down a piece at a time.

He's posted a couple of times since then, although according to his profile the last time he logged in was the night we won the Super Bowl. Hope he's still out there and comes back again in a couple of weeks.
[Reply]
scho63 05:12 PM 01-30-2023
You haven't posted in nearly 5 years and looks like you have a lot of thoughts built up to post.

Stop by more often to say hello.
[Reply]
stevieray 05:21 PM 01-30-2023
:-)
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 05:21 PM 01-30-2023
This must be what every December feels like on a bengals forum
[Reply]
Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan 06:12 PM 01-30-2023
Good to see you darken these hallways again, Mark.
[Reply]
Graystoke 06:17 PM 01-30-2023
I like your Avatar Mark M
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 06:22 PM 01-30-2023
Where is Gaz?
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 06:25 PM 01-30-2023
Marky Mark?

I ****ing loved you in the other guys

Im a fairly new member, only been here 13 years or so, hello and welcome back, sir.

[Reply]
Mark M 06:32 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Sounds like he was another victim of the previous administration. I'm certainly in touch with that emotion. At least he left on his own terms instead of being taken down a piece at a time.

He's posted a couple of times since then, although according to his profile the last time he logged in was the night we won the Super Bowl. Hope he's still out there and comes back again in a couple of weeks.
Actually, no.

I just decided that devoting my emotional energy on things I can't control was kinda dumb, and have had a lot of stuff happen.

Like...a whole lot.

So I bowed out of here and just kinda scaled back in lots of areas. I still lurked, but not enough to know about whatever Inside Basebally stuff has happened around here.

Besides, the team started winning once I stopped paying much attention. Y'ALL ARE FUCKING WELCOME. :-) :-)
[Reply]
Mark M 06:33 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Where is Gaz?
This is the correct question.

MM
~~Also misses Gaz
[Reply]
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Up