ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Crowd Noise
Bl00dyBizkitz 10:19 AM 01-30-2023
I wasn't there, how was the crowd? I was very worried the Bungles fans would take over Arrowhead, but from the TV broadcast it seemed like you guys were LOUD.
[Reply]
Boxer_Chief 10:51 AM 01-30-2023
It was loud. I will echo the sentiment of others I’ve never seen a worse visiting fan base than the bengals fans in our section. They were rude, obnoxious, yelling in women’s faces, and just overall disrespectful. It was great to see them leave with their heads down after having to endure their incomprehensible idiocy and arrogance for 3 hours.
[Reply]
Eleazar 10:54 AM 01-30-2023
The worst fan bases to sit around apart from the Raiders are the Steelers or the Packers. IMO. Steelers fans are the most self important jerks you’ll meet. The Packers thing is weird because at Lambeau their fans are great, but the road fans are massive pricks. Two different crowds I believe
[Reply]
Fish 10:56 AM 01-30-2023
How fired up was Arrowhead last night? Well... Chiefs fans came to the stadium so early and in such great numbers that they quickly had traffic backed up to the highway. Forcing the Chiefs to open the gates much earlier than anticipated. Giving fans a lot more time to fill up with antifreeze and anger. From the start, they were very loud. The defense absolutely fed off of that the entire first half.

Glorious effort by the Arrowhead crew last night. Burrow gonna think twice about talking shit on Arrowhead.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 04:58 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
There should be a Harvard Study on NFL Fans in general. I find it amazing how invested fans get at these games. They are willing to get into fights and go to jail based on their allegiance to a sports team. What sort of emotionally unhinged reerun wants to engage all the way to that point? So, you spent multiple hundreds of dollars to get hammered drunk and get into shit-talking matches and fights with opposing fans? I don't get it, and I will NEVER get it.
What always blows my mind is that Giants fans and jets fans are completely different. The Giants fan base are closer to us in how they carry themselves. The jets much closer to Philly. It would make for a hell of a study.
[Reply]
kstater 05:04 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Wallymo:
There were a decent amount of Bengals' fans there, most completely obnoxious. Of the five AFC Championship games, I would rate the noise level as the third highest, after the Patriots and Titans games. It was loud!
I disagree, those are the 3 I've been to, and felt it was, by a large margin, way more intense yesterday.

Sent from my SM-S906U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
notorious 05:30 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
There should be a Harvard Study on NFL Fans in general. I find it amazing how invested fans get at these games. They are willing to get into fights and go to jail based on their allegiance to a sports team. What sort of emotionally unhinged reerun wants to engage all the way to that point? So, you spent multiple hundreds of dollars to get hammered drunk and get into shit-talking matches and fights with opposing fans? I don't get it, and I will NEVER get it.
It blows my mind, Chi.

You have to have some serious issues in life to get that bent on a Sunday during a game.
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 05:33 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Razaele:
Teams should know they need to try to sneak up on the Chiefs, not run their mouths all week and get the team and the crowd more amped up
Ya know Raz, I went after you the other night pretty viciously and you make me regret it, the reasonable way you post in the lounge. But that whole baby firefighter icon you have right now really makes me think I was right on point. Anyway, apologies for 2% of what I said about you, but the other 98% still stands. Tell that to Titty Meat too.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 05:35 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I was at the 2017-2018 game against the Steelers (the one where the ball bounced off of Gaines for a TD to Brown), and I was surrounded by Steelers fans.

They were the worst. I almost left the game early, because it was so bad.

All of them were complete drunk assholes. You couldn’t even mind your own business without them trying to start shit.
Trying living in Steelers country.
[Reply]
Lzen 06:24 PM 01-30-2023
Crowd was great. Many chiefs fans were bringing it all game. We had a few Bengals fans around us. Some were douches but most weren't bad.

My wife complained that she was getting sick of hearing their who dey chant. And she's the one who has to tell me not to say anything. I just get really annoyed at opposing fans coming into our house and disrespecting us and our team.

Overall, there were a bunch of Bengals fans there but I don't believe it was more than maybe 20%. Nothing near the 30k or so that was reported.
[Reply]
Lzen 06:26 PM 01-30-2023
I will say that I enjoyed telling the Bengals fans bye, thanks for visiting Arrowhead as they were leaving early. I, and many Chiefs fans kept chanting who dey at them. It was fun to taunt them with their own bullshit.
[Reply]
|Zach| 06:36 PM 01-30-2023
Rowdy and loud away fans make the situation so much better and more intense.

Makes it better if it goes your way that is.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 06:40 PM 01-30-2023
Eh, I was at the 2017 Eagles game when Kelce had the 5 yard leap into the EZ. Tailgated next to a group of Philly Phans...they were fine. I think because I came over and shook hands and welcomed them, they put their guard down. I dunno, I try to interact with opposing fans whenever I go to Arrowhead. It's USUALLY pretty chill. During the game I suppose it might be different, but I've somehow never really had a large contingent of opposing fans around me where I sit. Luck of the draw I guess.
[Reply]
REDHOTGTO 07:52 PM 01-30-2023
from 13 years of being a STH the only trouble i ever got from other teams fans was broncos, a few were just buttheads but that one was a fist fight !
everyone around us told the gaurds that he was the problem and i didnt get kicked out but it was close.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:00 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
I don't know about last night's game, but these Philly fans were the worst I've ever encountered...

Those look like CP posters
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 10:37 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
You can actually see his extra chromosome.
:-)FF ^
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up