ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Crowd Noise
Bl00dyBizkitz 10:19 AM 01-30-2023
I wasn't there, how was the crowd? I was very worried the Bungles fans would take over Arrowhead, but from the TV broadcast it seemed like you guys were LOUD.
[Reply]
straycash 10:22 AM 01-30-2023
Heard some bungholes at times from the feed, you gotta love Arrowhead, deafening loud
[Reply]
Eleazar 10:25 AM 01-30-2023
Teams should know they need to try to sneak up on the Chiefs, not run their mouths all week and get the team and the crowd more amped up
[Reply]
Wallymo 10:25 AM 01-30-2023
There were a decent amount of Bengals' fans there, most completely obnoxious. Of the five AFC Championship games, I would rate the noise level as the third highest, after the Patriots and Titans games. It was loud!
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:26 AM 01-30-2023
:-) Burrow was having to scream plays in the fucking huddle. Yeah, I'd say mission accomplished.
[Reply]
wazu 10:28 AM 01-30-2023
Crowd was rowdy. You could feel the energy at kickoff. Then when we saw how the defense was playing it got even better.
[Reply]
FAH-Q 10:30 AM 01-30-2023
I've been to a lot of games before and have dealt with my fair share of opposing fanbases. The Bengals fans are the most cocky bunch of shitbirds I've ever seen. While there were humble fans who respected the fact they were at an opposing team's stadium, literally the first group of dipshits I saw walk by our tailgate yelled "Burrowhead" at our group, completely unprovoked.

Overall, **** them, their city, their mayor and their team. Our crowd held steady and yelled throughout the entire game even with the lower level visitor side being packed with Bengals. I was proud of the effort from our fans, giving their all during an extremely cold game, knowing our team was counting on the support.
[Reply]
Zap Rowsdower 10:32 AM 01-30-2023
I feel like Arrowhead has reached a point lately that there really aren't any bad crowd games anymore. It could be a game in October or a playoff game and the crowd is going to be really f'n loud. At least for me it's hard to tell the difference or rank them.
[Reply]
Bugeater 10:33 AM 01-30-2023
I don't know about last night's game, but these Philly fans were the worst I've ever encountered...

[Reply]
ChiTown 10:42 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
I don't know about last night's game, but these Philly fans were the worst I've ever encountered...

There should be a Harvard Study on NFL Fans in general. I find it amazing how invested fans get at these games. They are willing to get into fights and go to jail based on their allegiance to a sports team. What sort of emotionally unhinged retard wants to engage all the way to that point? So, you spent multiple hundreds of dollars to get hammered drunk and get into shit-talking matches and fights with opposing fans? I don't get it, and I will NEVER get it.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:43 AM 01-30-2023

You can actually see his extra chromosome.
[Reply]
TLO 10:44 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
There should be a Harvard Study on NFL Fans in general. I find it amazing how invested fans get at these games. They are willing to get into fights and go to jail based on their allegiance to a sports team. What sort of emotionally unhinged reerun wants to engage all the way to that point? So, you spent multiple hundreds of dollars to get hammered drunk and get into shit-talking matches and fights with opposing fans? I don't get it, and I will NEVER get it.
Meet me at the George Brett statue in 30 minutes and you'll be seeing stars
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 10:44 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
There should be a Harvard Study on NFL Fans in general. I find it amazing how invested fans get at these games. They are willing to get into fights and go to jail based on their allegiance to a sports team. What sort of emotionally unhinged reerun wants to engage all the way to that point? So, you spent multiple hundreds of dollars to get hammered drunk and get into shit-talking matches and fights with opposing fans? I don't get it, and I will NEVER get it.
There have been studies on this. Google is your friend buddy. Use it.
[Reply]
ChiTown 10:48 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
There have been studies on this. Google is your friend buddy. Use it.
lol, thanks?

I guess I haven't cared much to explore it. I just find the behavior extremely bizzare.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:49 AM 01-30-2023

I was at the 2017-2018 game against the Steelers (the one where the ball bounced off of Gaines for a TD to Brown), and I was surrounded by Steelers fans.

They were the worst. I almost left the game early, because it was so bad.

All of them were complete drunk assholes. You couldn’t even mind your own business without them trying to start shit.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Up