ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Nzoner's Game Room>So how much is it gonna cost to extend Chris Jones now?
CoMoChief 10:52 PM 01-29-2023
Wheeew boy....gonna cost a pretty penny. :-)

Doooooo it Veach.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 11:31 PM 01-29-2023
Pay the man
[Reply]
Bump 11:39 PM 01-29-2023
without his performance we probably don't go to the Superbowl this year, pay the man

he's already been paid once and didn't suck like many lineman do, so you can trust him
[Reply]
mkp785 12:31 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by BossChief:
3yrs/100m
^^^^^^
Do this and trade OBJ, the 2 will balance each other out if not save us some considerable cash.

The rookie we get at LT will probably be as good as Orlando was this season anyways. If we save enough we might can sign a RT to have Wylie fuck off finally.
[Reply]
Bowser 12:35 AM 01-30-2023
Ask me this question after the Super Bowl, because right now I couldn't be paid enough money to care about the answer.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:48 AM 01-30-2023
give him
whatever
he
wants
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 12:49 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Fish:
Nah. He deserves it. He already took a cut to stay with the team. And he's now put in his best season yet. All while being double teamed the majority of the season. He's a difference maker. Much more difficult to replace Jones than Tyreek. I mean, look at this season. Everyone said we were straight up in a rebuilding year because of the Tyreek trade. Many picked us at the bottom of our division.. We're going to the ****ing Superbowl.

SIGN CHRIS JONES.
We finally agree !!:-)
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 12:50 AM 01-30-2023
Give him the bag. Just make sure the last few years are voidable w/o major cap implications.

Dudes earned it.

One more baller game, CJ. One more!
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 02:09 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:

Doooooo it Veach.
He wants to play here. He grew up dirt poor. Pay that man fair market value and he will accept it. Don't lowball him, because he is too good of a player, and one of the best Chiefs players ever, to disrespect like that.

Dominant defensive tackles are rare. We have one so we should keep him.

Sent from my moto g stylus 5G using Tapatalk
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 02:12 AM 01-30-2023
You pay Jones Aaron Donald money and don’t even think twice. OBJ can get out of here
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 03:36 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by SupDock:
Jones made it clear. He is a Chief. He felt the disrespect for the stadium when they called it Burrowhead, and he wasn’t going to tolerate it.
The final two drives in particular he was a beast — pushing two guys backwards from the snap right back into Burrow. It was beautiful.

You absolutely extend him and take the money you save next season to get a DE in free agency as well while you bring along whatever DE you take in the draft. We’ll have plenty of salary cap space so don’t sweat it.
[Reply]
scho63 06:12 AM 01-30-2023
Jones backed the fucking truck up yesterday
[Reply]
Reroka 06:32 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:

Doooooo it Veach.
When he is up to sign, I do not see him getting Aaron Donald money but it's going to cost. Lets hope he is willing to take a home town discount.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 07:06 AM 01-30-2023
For all those who doubted him, Chris Jones is special.

You pay special and go cheap elsewhere.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 07:15 AM 01-30-2023
Yep. I'm paying him.

And I know that probably means I'm letting Bolton, and probably Gay, and maybe even Sneed all walk.

I'm paying Jonesy, and building around he and Karlaftis up front.
[Reply]
PHOG 09:42 AM 01-30-2023
Get this man extended. :-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Up