ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 42
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>post all the haters posts here
big nasty kcnut 10:11 PM 01-29-2023
Their hate only making us stronger.
[Reply]
lcarus 08:28 AM 01-30-2023
Also, I've heard some people on tv who are actually paid to spew their opinions say that Mahomes is treated like a porcelain doll by the refs. It's funny to me, because he almost never gets the same BS roughing calls that every QB gets these days.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:29 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
Then Mahomes goes and does what he needs to do to lock down the win.
Originally Posted by Iconic:
speaking of which...

:-)
What I said was pretty tame and I stand on it.

Thankfully the defense pulled through in the end and gave us another opportunity, but we failed on our last like three drives prior to that.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:37 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
What I said was pretty tame and I stand on it.

Thankfully the defense pulled through in the end and gave us another opportunity, but we failed on our last like three drives prior to that.
:-) Mahomes yeeted that ball to Jupiter and was pretty bad after that, although in retrospect that complete faggot Wylie deserves much of the blame for his awful penalty that ground all our offensive momentum to a halt. Kudos to the defense for holding it down while he unfucked himself but that was a rough quarter for him.
[Reply]
notorious 08:38 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I mean, he's right.

We sent Dee Ford packing and he infested San Fran with AIDS for a couple years.
[Reply]
dirk digler 08:45 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
We also should've had the ball at our own 8 after Joshua Williams blocked the Bengals gunner in the back so hard he faceplanted and let Moore break the return to his side. It's alright, treat yourself to some bad officiating going your way once in a while.
There was no block in the back by Williams and the other was a flop.

https://www.chiefs.com/video/skyy-mo...n-final-minute
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:54 AM 01-30-2023
:-) Come on. Williams clearly smashed him right in the middle of the back to knock him down.

Best angle of the missed block in the back.

Would’ve been Chiefs ball at the 8 and OT coming. pic.twitter.com/B880TMVok6

— Andrew Doughty (@DoughtyBetMGM) January 30, 2023

[Reply]
RunKC 08:58 AM 01-30-2023
If that "free" third down and subsequent defensive holding to give first down happened to us and we lost this board would still be screeching right now.
Not really. It meant nothing in the end. We still punted on that drive.

I’d be more pissed if Mahomes threw an INT and then got sacked to end our last 2 drives like Burrow did
[Reply]
dirk digler 09:00 AM 01-30-2023
Looked like he slipped to me. Field was slippery :-)
[Reply]
ChiTown 09:18 AM 01-30-2023
:-) Come on. Williams clearly smashed him right in the middle of the back to knock him down.

I love these things. Let's review the ENTIRE game and see all the missed calls that cost the Chiefs field position or all the calls that kept Bengals drives alive. It's beyond hilarious to see this shit.

Edit: F that. Just keep a camera on Kelce the entire game and watch him get mauled and raped by defenders and then lets talk. Like I said, I love this game.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:44 AM 01-30-2023
1 year ago, 1 year later

This just highlights in a nutshell what is obvious with every fanbase. Refs miss calls, but to think it's rigged is just silly.

As a fan if your team wins the game was called fairly, if lost then it's because the refs missed all sorts of penalties and is proof it's "rigged". The winning team gets away with holds all game while the losing one gets called for everything.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:51 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
I love these things. Let's review the ENTIRE game and see all the missed calls that cost the Chiefs field position or all the calls that kept Bengals drives alive. It's beyond hilarious to see this shit.

Edit: F that. Just keep a camera on Kelce the entire game and watch him get mauled and raped by defenders and then lets talk. Like I said, I love this game.
:-) I honestly don't know what you're trying to argue, this is word for word what I posted earlier

We also should've had the ball at our own 8 after Joshua Williams blocked the Bengals gunner in the back so hard he faceplanted and let Moore break the return to his side. It's alright, treat yourself to some bad officiating going your way once in a while.
[Reply]
Eleazar 01-30-2023, 09:52 AM
This message has been deleted by Eleazar. Reason: Derp
Eleazar 09:54 AM 01-30-2023
Bump

This is the worst post in the history of ChiefsPlanet

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...postcount=4034

Originally Posted by Papi:
Didn't think I'd say this but I think I'm ready to see Henne

Second worst:

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...postcount=4001

Getting pretty sick of Mahomes shitting himself in these games....

Honorable mention:

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...postcount=3980

Originally Posted by oaklandhater:
can't wait for reid to retire this is so tiring.

[Reply]
straycash 10:06 AM 01-30-2023
Can we take a moment to call a spade a spade, the refs heavily favoured KC, yes?
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:09 AM 01-30-2023
Pratt is saying "This my mothafuckin last year". The guy who hit Mahomes out of bounds is 22 years old.
[Reply]
Danguardace 10:09 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by straycash:
Can we take a moment to call a spade a spade, the refs heavily favoured KC, yes?
So much so they wiped out 2 tds and a Burrow interception
[Reply]
Page 8 of 42
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up