ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 42
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>post all the haters posts here
big nasty kcnut 10:11 PM 01-29-2023
Their hate only making us stronger.
[Reply]
scho63 05:28 AM 01-30-2023
Just read the latest posts on Cincy's Shitty Skyline Chili Team Crybabies board and they are all starting to whine like little bitches that the game was RIGGED!

Saying all the National media is reporting the same thing. :-).

Inbred Kentucky neighbors.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 05:33 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by scho63:
Just read the latest posts on Cincy's Shitty Skyline Chili Team Crybabies board and they are all starting to whine like little bitches that the game was RIGGED!

Fun fact. Ohio is the only state in the union where incest is still legal.
[Reply]
Danguardace 05:37 AM 01-30-2023

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:49 AM 01-30-2023

If that "free" third down and subsequent defensive holding to give first down happened to us and we lost this board would still be screeching right now.
[Reply]
staylor26 05:59 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
If that "free" third down and subsequent defensive holding to give first down happened to us and we lost this board would still be screeching right now.
It had zero impact on the fucking outcome of the game.
[Reply]
Kman34 06:15 AM 01-30-2023
They had the ball with 2 mins to go with a chance to win the game and couldn’t get it done…
[Reply]
scho63 06:23 AM 01-30-2023
Sorry it wasn't a "FREE" down. The replay showed the ref coming in and calling the play dead because the play clock kept running when it wasn't. :-)

The crowd was so loud that no one could hear the whistle.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:29 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Kman34:
They had the ball with 2 mins to go with a chance to win the game and couldn’t get it done…
We also should've had the ball at our own 8 after Joshua Williams blocked the Bengals gunner in the back so hard he faceplanted and let Moore break the return to his side. It's alright, treat yourself to some bad officiating going your way once in a while.
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:52 AM 01-30-2023
Burrow was asking for grounding the entire fucking game with his pussy ass throws in the dirt.

Reminded me a looooooot of another pansy ass QB who posts mediocre as fuck playoff stats and only wins because his defense bails him the fuck out constantly...
[Reply]
Best22 06:55 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Burrow was asking for grounding the entire ****ing game with his pussy ass throws in the dirt.

Reminded me a looooooot of another pansy ass QB who posts mediocre as **** playoff stats and only wins because his defense bails him the **** out constantly...
Atleast Brady performs in the 4th quarter of playoff games. That’s more than Burrow can say
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:57 AM 01-30-2023
Yeah, bitter reality check for Bengals fans there. When Boyd went down their most effective offense was chuck and pray into double coverage. Bit us a couple times but that won't work over 60 minutes.
[Reply]
Spott 06:59 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Kman34:
They had two possessions at the end to get it done agains a team missing 4 WR’s and Mahomes on one leg, and still couldn’t do anything with an opportunity that they will never get again. Cincy can suck a giant bag of dicks.
[Reply]
jallmon 07:25 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
I do feel bad for Ossai, boneheaded move that cost your team the game is football, but possibly tearing up your knee in the process, that part I feel for him. If it's anything like OBJ he might be looking at a long road to recovery and that play in the back of his mind playing on loop.
Sort of a Dee Ford moment.
[Reply]
lcarus 07:46 AM 01-30-2023
Sorry it wasn't a "FREE" down. The replay showed the ref coming in and calling the play dead because the play clock kept running when it wasn't. :-)

The crowd was so loud that no one could hear the whistle.
It reminded me of the bottlegate play between the Browns and Jaguars. The replay officials had signaled down to review the previous play but because the Browns were hurrying to the line to spike the ball, the refs on the field didn't quite blow the whistle before the next snap. The Browns and their fans were just mad they didn't get away with that previous play, which was the most obvious drop (and thus turnover on downs) in the world.

As far as this game, it was an odd occurrence that I've never really seen before. It was obvious the ref was trying to stop the play, and had the Chiefs completed a big TD there, they would've been screwed royally. Fortunately it didn't affect the game.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:50 AM 01-30-2023
Honestly the officiating was really bad in the end and benefited us. Can’t pretend like it wasn’t.

We got away with blocks in the back on the return and probably holding on the final mahomes play. The other misses were largely inconsequential since wr didn’t realize capitalize

However… this is not like the New England game where mahomes did his job in the end. Or josh Allen losing in 13 seconds after scoring a td. Burrow had two opportunities and blew it. That’s on him. And I can’t believe two of these stupid arguments are getting so much play from bengals fans comparing them to similar “missed” calls from the chiefs. 1) intentional grounding - are you kidding me? Burrow clearly dumped the ball to a lineman behind the line of scrimmage. He’s not throwing to perine who was being draped. WAY different from mahomes who was clearly throwing to a wide open kelce but fell short because he got hit. And they need to stop with the bs that the ball was anywheee near perine. 2) roughing the passer - I mean, cmon, a small late love tap from Frank clark in a game without a ton of penalties vs a blatant out of bounds shove on mahomes. The former is only called in ticky tack games. The second is called every single time.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 42
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up