Page 5 of 42
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>post all the haters posts here
big nasty kcnut 10:11 PM 01-29-2023
Their hate only making us stronger.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:16 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
And Nick Wright has the benefit of his two primary sports takes actually being correct (Mahomes being the BOAT and LeBron being the GOAT). Simmons just constantly overhypes good but not great players like Jayson Tatum every year only for it to end in embarrassing fashion for him.

Simmons also clearly lost a ton of money betting on the Bengals tonight judging by his reaction online.
Richard Sherman all crybaby tonight too, feels good man!
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 02:33 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Richard Sherman all crybaby tonight too, feels good man!
OMG, he basically said the Chiefs only won because the refs made sure they won.

Sent from my moto g stylus 5G using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Jamie 02:39 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Simmons also clearly lost a ton of money betting on the Bengals tonight judging by his reaction online.
I think so too. I listen to his podcast and he was biting on every pro-Bengals narrative there was. He had also placed a bet on a 49ers/Bengals Super Bowl a while ago at 20-1, but this week came off the 49ers and was picking the Eagles. He probably tried to hedge that 49ers/Bengals bet by doubling down on the Bengals, and got burned twice.
[Reply]
suzzer99 02:40 AM 01-30-2023

Yea go ahead and log off bro.. it’s finna get real ugly for y’all.. @MikeHilton_28 @EliApple

Also Let Joe Cool and Jamar know we got extra cigars over here too if they wanted one.. pic.twitter.com/EM37IltBnt

— Sir Binky Moss (@khalenNOTkaylen) January 30, 2023

Khalen Saunders throwing some heavy shade.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:42 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
OMG, he basically said the Chiefs only won because the refs made sure they won.

Sent from my moto g stylus 5G using Tapatalk
He still has a Sammy Watkins dartboard LOL

Rent free in his head
[Reply]
mkp785 02:50 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Bill Simmons is the Nick Wright of sports media... only not funny, and he's a giant crybaby bitter bitch.

NBA fans talk like I'm supposed to think he's great. He's not.

**** him.
Nick Wright has become a monsterous KC homer. Like he's the only one standing up for the Chiefs in the national media so I'll give him a break but yes, he did suck previously. He does got an annoying voice and face though lol.

Simmons OTOH I'm not even sure why I still listen to him. He's a partisan hack who can barely keep his OBVIOUS bias's from blasting to the surface when anything even semi Boston related comes into play. I guess it's cause I've been reading the guy since the early 2000s back in like my freshman year haha. It is delicious to hear him whine after a big Pats/Celts loss and when his least favs teams (like KC) win.
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:51 AM 01-30-2023
Never want to hear another comment about how the defense is soft, the offense is soft, or any Chiefs player is soft. They just dealt with the kind of adversity, in waves, that crushes most teams or players, and not only persevered, they balled out in the toughest game under the hardest circumstances I've seen a team endure and somehow still win, maybe in my life. From 1 to 53, these guys are the toughest-minded players of any Chiefs team I've ever seen.
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:54 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
He didn't tear up his knee whatsoever, as soon as he pushed Pat he knew he screwed up so he did what some football players do especially DBs and LBs that either commit 'bonehead plays' or get 'burnt' they fake an injury IF their is any collision involved to divert attention away from their embarrassing stupidity or getting scored on.

I have seen this soooooooo many times from the high school ranks clear up to the NFL as many of you have only to see them take the field again a few plays later. Look at his fall again and tell me where he blew his knee? He spent the end of the game on the bench sobbing as opposed to being carted off the field IF he were to truly blow his knee. Just saying.
Nah, you can clearly see in the replay that his knee definitely twists right as his foot hits the ground; he tweaked it at the very least.
[Reply]
mkp785 03:05 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Nah, you can clearly see in the replay that his knee definitely twists right as his foot hits the ground; he tweaked it at the very least.
Either way, **** him.

Pat was way out of bounds when that asshole pushed him. He was trying to get an extra hit or he was trying to be dirty or he's just too dumb and reckless. He got caught and I hope he cries himself to sleep tonight. I've seen way too many hits like that not get called for Mahomes, bout time we got one.
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:12 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by mkp785:
Either way, **** him.

Pat was way out of bounds when that asshole pushed him. He was trying to get an extra hit or he was trying to be dirty or he's just too dumb and reckless. He got caught and I hope he cries himself to sleep tonight. I've seen way too many hits like that not get called for Mahomes, bout time we got one.

Agreed. It was late enough that it looked dirty, so fuck that guy. And everyone else that hit Mahomes dirty this season.

My only point was that his knee definitely moves; it looks like his foot twists a little on that last step, and then inevitably the knee goes sideways as it gives out, then he goes down.

What’s kind of weird to me was the complete lack of reaction from any of his teammates while he was flopping around on the ground.
[Reply]
DRM08 03:14 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by mkp785:
Either way, **** him.

I would be curious for a truth serum answer from the Bengals guy. What was he thinking? Game was tied. Was he hoping to knock Mahomes out of the game and screw KC in Overtime? I'm trying to understand the logic of hitting a guy who was already injured while he's several feet out of bounds.
[Reply]
suzzer99 03:16 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by DRM08:
I would be curious for a truth serum answer from the Bengals guy. What was he thinking? Game was tied. Was he hoping to knock Mahomes out of the game and screw KC in Overtime? I'm trying to understand the logic of hitting a guy who was already injured while he's several feet out of bounds.
I believe he said he was trying to knock Mahomes backwards before he went OOB, so that time would run out. Just a wee bit late for that.

I think he came flying in because he was trying to do that, and then just reflexively braced himself from hitting Mahomes with his elbow.

You can see the safety throw up his hands as soon as the hit happens.
[Reply]
dlphg9 03:37 AM 01-30-2023
Jesus Christ, there are a lot of fucking bitches on Twitter and Reddit. Whining that the Bengals didn't get ticky tack bull shit calls all game. People hate Mahomes so much.
[Reply]
JPH83 04:59 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Jesus Christ, there are a lot of ****ing bitches on Twitter and Reddit. Whining that the Bengals didn't get ticky tack bull shit calls all game. People hate Mahomes so much.
Just makes no sense to me. He basically never smack talks, always is respectful and gracious in defeat and victory, zero controversy in his private life, just an all-round good dude and insanely decent role model...and people hate him. F***ing losers.
[Reply]
scho63 05:15 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by suzzer99:

All these idiots on twitter saying it wasn't intentional grounding. I have no idea what game they were watching.
Bengals fans can only count to 4, that's what threw them on this. :-)
[Reply]
Page 5 of 42
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up