ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 42
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>post all the haters posts here
big nasty kcnut 10:11 PM 01-29-2023
Their hate only making us stronger.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:30 AM 01-30-2023
FFS…we had Kemp catching passes in the 4th quarter.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 12:41 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Ugh. Can’t believe Patrick missed that throw.

The guy used to be an assassin. Now I feel really shaky in big moments of big games, like it could go either way.
Then Mahomes goes and does what he needs to do to lock down the win.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 12:42 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I really is amazing how much we got banged up in these past two games. Went from being pretty much completely healthy to a MASH unit.
I wouldn’t have been upset at all if we lost that game.

You can’t have a hobbled Mahomes and hobbled Kelce and then somehow lose Juju, Watson, Toney, and Hardman and think you have any chance.

We would’ve annihilated the Bengals at full strength. Our gameplan on both sides of the ball would’ve absolutely crushed them.

It’s a credit to coaching and the epic greatness of Mahomes (and Chris Jones).
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:44 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by mkp785:
Not a CP poster, but Bill Simmons is whining on twitter about Mahomes getting that call. Hilarious that a Cheatriots fan would ever complain about the refs.
Bill Simmons is the Nick Wright of sports media... only not funny, and he's a giant crybaby bitter bitch.

NBA fans talk like I'm supposed to think he's great. He's not.

Fuck him.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 12:44 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:

You can’t have a hobbled Mahomes and hobbled Kelce and then somehow lose Juju, Watson, Toney, and Hardman and think you have any chance.

We would’ve annihilated the Bengals at full strength. Our gameplan on both sides of the ball would’ve absolutely crushed them.

Exactly how I feel. I didn't understand why McKinnon wasn't being used in the passing game with as many receivers as were down but I also haven't coached a team to 5 straight AFGCGs so I'll shut the fuck up and just watch.
[Reply]
Iconic 12:46 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
Then Mahomes goes and does what he needs to do to lock down the win.
speaking of which...

Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Looked like MVS and Kelce were both open there.

Wow. Pat choked there.. again.

Dude just can’t get this Cincinnati monkey off his back.

:-)
[Reply]
ghak99 12:47 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
He didn't tear up his knee whatsoever, as soon as he pushed Pat he knew he screwed up so he did what some football players do especially DBs and LBs that either commit 'bonehead plays' or get 'burnt' they fake an injury IF their is any collision involved to divert attention away from their embarrassing stupidity or getting scored on.

I have seen this soooooooo many times from the high school ranks clear up to the NFL as many of you have only to see them take the field again a few plays later. Look at his fall again and tell me where he blew his knee? He spent the end of the game on the bench sobbing as opposed to being carted off the field IF he were to truly blow his knee. Just saying.
The dirty fat pussy's leg did point the wrong direction for a split second. It's pretty clear in the video.

... but fuck him and the whole team he rode in with.
[Reply]
Fish 12:48 AM 01-30-2023

Yeah, that's what I was thinking too. We started the game with Mahomes on 1.5 ankles, Kelce a game time decision. Then quickly down 4 WRs. Then lost 2 of our best defensive players in Gay and Sneed. And we still beat those cocky motherfuckers. In our house. Fuck them. Chiefs to the Superbowl.
[Reply]
ghak99 12:53 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
Exactly how I feel. I didn't understand why McKinnon wasn't being used in the passing game with as many receivers as were down but I also haven't coached a team to 5 straight AFGCGs so I'll shut the fuck up and just watch.
He's really good at stopping a blitz that's coming free. You could see them bring him back in motion several times just for that reason. I'm guessing it was insurance on the ankle even though we desperately needed him slipping out into the flat.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 12:55 AM 01-30-2023

Yeah 4th quarter it was obvious nobody was getting open and it felt desperate. Can't fault anybody for believing it would require a break at that point.

Then the D balls out again, a special teams play, and Mahomes just taking it in his hands and gutting out his only successful rush and the gift by Ossai. All three phases and some very good fortune!
[Reply]
TimBone 01:57 AM 01-30-2023
Not sure if it's been posted yet, but this link will give you all you want.

https://www.reddit.com/r/bengals/com...t=share_button
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 02:01 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Bill Simmons is the Nick Wright of sports media... only not funny, and he's a giant crybaby bitter bitch.

Fuck him.
Man, I love Nick Wright. I watch him across all the different shows he appears on, and he almost always has the best take on any given sport. He pushes his opinions right up to the Hot Take Line, but usually has a sound argument and stats that back up his take.

It doesn't hurt that he is a KC guy. He is entertaining without being toxic like Skip Bayless.

Sent from my moto g stylus 5G using Tapatalk
[Reply]
suzzer99 02:12 AM 01-30-2023

Not even close pic.twitter.com/DoDDVf6Wa2

— Justin Wing (@jtwing85) January 30, 2023

All these idiots on twitter saying it wasn't intentional grounding. I have no idea what game they were watching.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:13 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by TimBone:
Not sure if it's been posted yet, but this link will give you all you want.

https://www.reddit.com/r/bengals/com...t=share_button
Which team had a TD, interception and long return called back via penalty?
[Reply]
KC_Connection 02:13 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:

**** him.
And Nick Wright has the benefit of his two primary sports takes actually being correct (Mahomes being the BOAT and LeBron being the GOAT). Simmons just constantly overhypes good but not great players like Jayson Tatum every year only for it to end in embarrassing fashion for him.

Simmons also clearly lost a ton of money betting on the Bengals tonight judging by his reaction online.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 42
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up