« First < 121819202122 2324252632 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>post all the haters posts here
big nasty kcnut 10:11 PM 01-29-2023
Their hate only making us stronger.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 06:19 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
One of the dumbest takes I’ve seen

The East Coast Sports Media wants to change rules after the Chiefs win in the playoffs.

Last year the OT rule, now the unnecessary roughness penalty. Anyone remember this similar call for a rule change after the Chris Jones roughing call vs Brady in the 2019 AFC Championship Game? And that was a bullshit/phantom call.

The penalty at the end of Bengals-Chiefs made me think about NFL punishments that don’t fit the crime. So I propose a solution: https://t.co/ZNMv0UsHnu

— Michael Rosenberg (@Rosenberg_Mike) January 30, 2023

[Reply]
Spott 06:25 PM 01-30-2023
ohio is a miserable ass depressing state, so it’s no surprise that it’s full of a bunch of miserable ass babies. Nothing but of a bunch of whiny Karens that don’t deserve to ever win anything.
[Reply]
petegz28 06:30 PM 01-30-2023
I thought about starting a thread this morning called "What rule gets changed now?" but I thought surely you can't change things because of a clear hit out of bounds.

Media apparently has asked me to hold their beer....
[Reply]
Spott 06:32 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by petegz28:
I thought about starting a thread this morning called "What rule gets changed now?" but I thought surely you can't change things because of a clear hit out of bounds.

That’s one rule they aren’t going to change. If anything, they’ll just end up calling it more often.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:35 PM 01-30-2023
This is a product of a society that no longer believes in personal responsibility.

Football players and hardcore fans understand that Ossai did something very stupid, and the Bengals have nobody to blame but themselves anyways because they still had their opportunities.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 06:40 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
I heard a Bengals podcaster saying he also doesn’t want a fading away jump shooter to get a foul called with two seconds left in the game. These people saying you shouldn’t call it because of “don’t want see it end that way” don’t even realize the stupidity they are suggesting. Basically advocating to ensure you don’t get beat commit a personal foul or other foul. Yeah that’s really good for the game.
LOL........if the roles were reversed, and no flag was thrown, they would have lost their minds (and rightfully so, as it's a personal foul 100% of the time).

This is why I dont watch any of the talking head shows........just nonsense takes to stir everyone up....praying for clicks.
[Reply]
stanleychief 06:42 PM 01-30-2023

The Bills got a rule change because Josh Allen looked sad last year. This year, the Chiefs made Ossai CRY! Have you no heart?!?
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 06:44 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Two-faced bitch plays up her KC roots and lets Mitch Holthus think he's got a chance to have sex with her on TV, and then flushes it all down the toilet.

**** off, Kay. And put on some goddamn makeup. You're ugly without it.
Is there video of that incident?
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 06:44 PM 01-30-2023

Next thing you know they will be asking to make TDs worth 4 points instead of 6.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 06:45 PM 01-30-2023
The only thing about the strange 3rd down replay is that Cincy would have gotten the ball back with more time and likely better field position. Which does matter.

But that is far from an egregious situation like the Tuck Rule or the no-call in the 2018 NFC Championship Game. The Bengals still had a legitimate chance to win.
[Reply]
petegz28 06:46 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia:
Next thing you know they will be asking to make TDs worth 4 points instead of 6.
If a 15 yard penalty is called in the last one minute of a championship game then it should only be a 5 yard penalty and all subsequent scores on that drive should only count as 1 point.
[Reply]
In58men 06:48 PM 01-30-2023
First they changed OT rules bc Bills didn’t get the ball. Now they wanna change unnecessary roughness because Bengals made a costly mistake

https://twitter.com/aroundthehorn/st...JZsTQBISHI7Xxw
[Reply]
The Franchise 06:50 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Fuck this bitch. Seriously, fuck this bitch.

Oh shut the fuck up, cunt.
[Reply]
notorious 06:53 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by In58men:
First they changed OT rules bc Bills didn’t get the ball. Now they wanna change unnecessary roughness because Bengals made a costly mistake

Great comment on there:

Originally Posted by :
it’s comical. Chiefs should’ve petitioned to end offsides penalties after the 2018 afc chip
Beautiful
[Reply]
The Franchise 06:53 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by In58men:

Mahomes was going to tuck and get a few more yards…..after both of his feet were already out? That bitch is stupid as fuck.
[Reply]
Page 22 of 42
« First < 121819202122 2324252632 > Last »
Up