ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 42
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>post all the haters posts here
big nasty kcnut 10:11 PM 01-29-2023
Their hate only making us stronger.
[Reply]
straycash 10:31 AM 01-30-2023
How about the timing of the calls, still no bias towards KC? Try to answer as an observer of the game, remove the fandom for a few.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:32 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
It was a gritty performance from Mahomes. He was mostly good on a bum ankle with receivers dropping like flies and no running game to speak of.

I made those comments shortly after his big miss to a wide open MVS on 3rd down. I can't remember if it was in the 3rd or 4th quarter, but it was a huge miss.
I believe it was in the 4th and it looked like it just came out of his hand weird because it took a hard right and nose dived. He usually hits that one 9 out of 10 times.
[Reply]
tredadda 10:32 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by straycash:
How about the timing of the calls, still no bias towards KC? Try to answer as an observer of the game, remove the fandom for a few.
Such as? Which ones in particular are you referring to?
[Reply]
rico 10:34 AM 01-30-2023
So I own this website/social media outlet called “The Pin Doctors,” which is about wrestling 90% of the time, but I’ve been just gravitating to posting whatever I want to discuss nowadays. I’ve got it up to 33K followers on Facebook and in the last 28 days, my articles have reached 7.5 million people… it’s getting huge and I don’t know what to do about it. Anyways, a new thing I’ve been doing the past month is honoring sports referees and giving them shout-outs… holy cow there was a longing for THAT community in terms of wanting recognition for what they do… And I don’t blame them. It’s a thankless job. But yeah, every story I’ve posted on a ref this past month has been a hit.

So naturally, last night, I wrote one of these ref tributes to Ronald Torbert… and holy cow I’ve never upset people so badly… these Cincinnati fans are CRAZY. :-) People are either in that thread laughing their asses off or pissing and moaning.

If you want to read the comments, I’ll post the link for you. You may need to follow the page first to see comments. I don’t know what my settings are.

HERE IS THE LINK:

https://www.facebook.com/10002051431...e8wml/?app=fbl

HERE IS WHAT I WROTE IN THE ARTICLE:

I’d like to give a well-deserved, long-overdue shout-out to NFL referee, Ronald Torbert!!

Ronald began his officiating journey in 2010 as a line-judge and since then has made consistent gains in his career. In 2014 he became an NFL referee! He is one of only eight African-American referees in NFL history, after Johnny Grier, Mike Carey, Jerome Boger, and Don Carey; he preceded Shawn Smith, Adrian Hill, and Tra Blake. Prior to this year’s postseason, Torbert’s best accomplishment was being named the alternate referee for Super Bowl LIII!!! And well, he’s had an even BETTER year this year… On January 25, 2022, Torbert was named the referee for Super Bowl LVI. Just tonight, he officiated the AFC Championship game between the KC Chiefs and Cincinnati Bengals.

Ronald attained his law degree from Michigan State University and attended Harvard Law School earning a Juris Doctor degree.

Way to accomplish your dream of officiating in the Super Bowl, Ronald! You have reached the pinnacle!
[Reply]
ChiTown 10:35 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
That's exactly what I'm trying to understand. Which calls are we talking about? I assume it's the ones that were called, and not the ones that were missed, especially all the missed holding calls on the Bengals OL and the DB's who were raping Kelce all night?
[Reply]
straycash 10:36 AM 01-30-2023
All of those in the 2'nd half, minus the roughing call

I see the consensus is no. Carry on
[Reply]
Molitoth 10:37 AM 01-30-2023
They can't name anything other than a missed holding call or a block in the back.

Calls get missed all game. It's the calls that remove turnovers and TD's that are detrimental.

The Chiefs got many of those....

Anyone complaining about the refs here is reaching for excuses.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:37 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by TimBone:
Not sure if it's been posted yet, but this link will give you all you want.

https://www.reddit.com/r/bengals/com...t=share_button
I hope all you riggers read this thread. And then realize you sound just as dumb when you do it.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:38 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by suzzer99:

All these idiots on twitter saying it wasn't intentional grounding. I have no idea what game they were watching.
They don't know wtf intentional ground is. Just dumbass fans.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:39 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I hope all you riggers read this thread. And then realize you sound just as dumb when you do it.
:-) Read that as something different for a split second. Alright Romo
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:40 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Clark gave him a pretty good wallop a bit after the throw, but it was to the chest area. Kind of borderline TBH. Nowhere close to shoving a guy down when he's already got both feet on the white OOB.
Oh, think I know which one then... saw someone complaining earlier who made it sound like Burrow got hit out of bounds and "how can you call one and not the other", and I couldn't even recall him rushing to the sidelines at all.
[Reply]
tredadda 10:40 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by straycash:
All of those in the 2'nd half, minus the roughing call

I see the consensus is no. Carry on
Seriously? Please highlight specific ones, not just your generic response. Outside of possibly the block in the back on the Moore return show instances where KC benefited from calls that the Bengals did not.
[Reply]
Eleazar 10:40 AM 01-30-2023
Crying about the referees is the domain of losers. It’s loser mentality. Always has been. Either you got the job done or you didn’t.
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:41 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
It's hilarious how 31 other teams' fans think everything is rigged for the Chiefs, while some here say it's all rigged against them.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:43 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
NO ONE was talking about the refs until the 3rd and 9 fiasco......which ultimately resulted in a PUNT to the Bengals. What other calls heavily favoured the Chiefs? The Burrow grounding? Nope, that was the right call. The shove out of bounds when Mahomes has two feet in the white paint? Nope, that was the right call. The missed block in the back on the Punt Return? Yep, they could have called that for sure. So, one call = heavily favoured?
I get it. We did the same thing when we lost in the regular season last year (also torberg). I’d say the volume of the calls toward the end favored us. It’s more about the volume of calls in a game where they mostly didn’t call much. But I generally agree… the block in the back is really the one big miss.

The irony is that the bengals probably don’t beat the ravens but for a missed blatant block in the back against the ravens on the 98 yard fumble return
[Reply]
Page 10 of 42
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up