ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 146
« First < 34567 8910111757107 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Eagles (Super Bowl edition!)
RunKC 09:23 PM 01-29-2023
Well fellas what do we think?
[Reply]
DRM08 11:10 PM 01-29-2023
Need the wide receivers, Kelce, Mahomes, Sneed, & Gay to get healthier. I hope they can have a stronger run game in 2 weeks. Tonight they only had 2 yards per carry.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 11:12 PM 01-29-2023
It's going to be a tough road to win it all. No easy games this time around, Jaguars, Bengals, now the Eagles. It's a crapshoot when you get to the Super Bowl, you don't know what to expect, you don't know the team outside of tape, anything can happen, just please god, don't let it be another Bucs Chiefs Super Bowl where we don't show up at all.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 11:13 PM 01-29-2023
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
It's going to be a tough road to win it all. No easy games this time around, Jaguars, Bengals, now the Eagles. It's a crapshoot when you get to the Super Bowl, you don't know what to expect, you don't know the team outside of tape, anything can happen, just please god, don't let it be another Bucs Chiefs Super Bowl where we don't show up at all.
It’s going to be close. IMO. Regardless of injuries.
[Reply]
Rausch 11:14 PM 01-29-2023
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
It's going to be a tough road to win it all.
The road trip's over. We're there.

We're at Disney World now. We just gotta' have a good day...
[Reply]
Munson 11:17 PM 01-29-2023

Chiefs haven’t lost a game since ChiefsAholic got locked up pic.twitter.com/xxBgtt1OOb

— Gump Cathcart (@bubbagumpino) January 30, 2023

[Reply]
Why Not? 11:17 PM 01-29-2023
It will be a tough game. But one thing I know is you can attack the middle of the Eagles defense. Kelce (our one) should have a huge game.
[Reply]
kccrow 11:18 PM 01-29-2023
Their offense doesn't scare me even a little.

That defensive front though? Yeah, that fucker scares me. They have 4 players with 11 sacks and 1 with 7 in the regular season.

The Chiefs' O-Line needs more than a box of Wheaties for this one.
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 11:28 PM 01-29-2023

[Reply]
Gary Cooper 11:29 PM 01-29-2023
Originally Posted by kccrow:
Their offense doesn't scare me even a little.

That defensive front though? Yeah, that ****er scares me. They have 4 players with 11 sacks and 1 with 7 in the regular season.

The Chiefs' O-Line needs more than a box of Wheaties for this one.
The O-Line needs to play like they did against the 49ers this season. Then again, the Eagles have more good players on the D-Line than the 49ers do. They may not have a Bosa but they're deep.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 11:32 PM 01-29-2023
Look at it this way, the Eagles had a cakewalk in the NFC Championship game, they will not get that luxury in the SB.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:33 PM 01-29-2023
The Eagles haven't really dealt with adversity all year, especially in the playoffs.

In a game of this magnitude, I'll take my chances with Andy/Mahomes and this team, because they've dealt with it all year.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 11:35 PM 01-29-2023
Similar to the Chiefs/49ers Super Bowl… Eagles have the better overall team, but the Chiefs have the best overall player at the most important position (QB).
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 11:36 PM 01-29-2023
First thing I'll be watching is the injury status on several players. Sneed, Toney, Gay, Hardman, obviously Mahomes, Kelce...

We need all hands on deck to seal the deal. Two weeks of rest us much needed.
[Reply]
Why Not? 11:38 PM 01-29-2023
Originally Posted by CervezaChill:
Y’all too liberal with using the word ‘elite’. Even in a blow out today Hurts was no where close to being an elite deep ball thrower, even missing a gimme to an open guy.
Agreed. Don't get me wrong, the Eagles are good. But as a guy who went into the NFC game rooting for the Niners since I thought they would be "easier" for us (we did already pound them once), I came away not super impressed by the Eagles.
[Reply]
cdcox 11:39 PM 01-29-2023
Their offense has a lot of channels. Effective run game, Hurts scrambling, some play maker receivers. Our run defense has been decent this year. If the defense can limit the first and second down gains, I have confidence in the pass defense. QB scrambles are definitely a wildcard.

Their pass rush is no joke. Hopefully two weeks of rest allows Patrick to gain some mobility. It will be needed. If, unlike today, we can get some production from the run game, yeah, that would be great. Need some healthy targets for Patrick.

Hope some guys will heal on both sides of the ball. I don't want a repeat of the game against the Bucs where the end of season injuries prevented us from being competitive.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 146
« First < 34567 8910111757107 > Last »
Up