ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Nzoner's Game Room>SB Tickets...
Mephistopheles Janx 05:03 PM 01-29-2023
I have no clue how this works. Do STHs get first dibs on tickets? If so... what is the cost of the tickets that STHs can get hold of? Lastly, depending on what the pricing structure is, are there any STHs here that would want to ensure that two seats in AZ are filled with red jerseys?

Due to the events in my life over the past 9 months I've come to realize that I need to take opportunities when they present themselves but I also don't want to stuff the coffers of some shitbag reseller or spend that money completely irresponsibly.

Cheapest seats I can find have been in the $4-5k range.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 06:34 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
It would be huge fun to go to a Super Bowl, but man, I'm not paying $5,500 plus airfare and hotel. I can go to Europe for a month for that kind of money.

It's everyone's individual decision, so I'm glad for others if they make the decision to go, but I just have no interest in paying that much.
I spent about $15k to go to Miami and see the Chiefs beat the Niners... Believe me, it was way better than any trip to Europe, Asia or anywhere. The best money I ever spent. Now, if they would have lost it would have sucked balls.
[Reply]
SupDock 06:38 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
I spent about $15k to go to Miami and see the Chiefs beat the Niners... Believe me, it was way better than any trip to Europe, Asia or anywhere. The best money I ever spent. Now, if they would have lost it would have sucked balls.
My first though would be “what could I have done in Belize with that much scratch”
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 06:41 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by SupDock:
My first though would be “what could I have done in Belize with that much scratch”
Especially if you took someone with you that was you know... hot... and "real":-)
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up