ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 339 of 344
« First < 239289329335336337338339 340341342343 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***** The Official Chiefs vs bengals game day thread*****
big nasty kcnut 12:00 AM 01-29-2023
It's time to finish this. Welcome to the ARROWHEAD INVITATIONAL!
[Reply]
staylor26 05:01 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I was the very first user here. I know exactly why it was created. And no, it wasn't so that people could ruin the GDT every week.
Wow, were you really?

That's pretty fucking awesome.
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:07 PM 01-30-2023
You can't ignore people when other people quote them. It's not a foolproof feature at all, so much so that people started using user-side Greasemonkey scripts and what not to make it better.
Yeah, just an example, but I have 4-5 nitwits on ignore, only because of their constant dipshittery on GDTs, and I still have to read most of their idiocy because one or another 'on-the-fence' dipshitter that I haven't put on ignore will quote one of those morons, so I have to read it anyway.

Though i have found that if I imagine them saying their stupid shit in the voices of certain cartoon characters, it's more bearable. Right now, Elmer Fudd and Goofy are my go-tos, ymmv.
[Reply]
New World Order 05:09 PM 01-30-2023
We have been searching for a real rival. There’s nobody in the AFC west

Bengals are the team
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:09 PM 01-30-2023
Just saw the profile angle of Butker's GW kick; that would've been good from another 5-7 yards, at least.
[Reply]
Spott 05:10 PM 01-30-2023
I was the very first user here. I know exactly why it was created. And no, it wasn't so that people could ruin the GDT every week.
It was all to get away from Denise, and then she came over here anyways.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 05:16 PM 01-30-2023
The best way to deal with bad posters is to cyberbully them until they meltdown and get themselves banned
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 05:17 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Razaele:
Again for the idiots in the back.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 05:18 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
I don't like Spags, and I also don't like Merritt or D'Alesio, but the defense was very good. Cullen should get some credit for how the D Line played. It was a very good game plan by Spags.

But, we still gave up a 3rd & 16, a 3rd & 19, and a 3rd & 24. That's ridiculous.

But, overall, and especially in the first quarter, Spags had them dialed in. But, one performance doesn't suddenly change my mind.

Sent from my moto g stylus 5G using Tapatalk
:-) What in the actual ****?
[Reply]
Eleazar 07:05 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Yeah, just an example, but I have 4-5 nitwits on ignore, only because of their constant dipshittery on GDTs, and I still have to read most of their idiocy because one or another 'on-the-fence' dipshitter that I haven't put on ignore will quote one of those morons, so I have to read it anyway.

Though i have found that if I imagine them saying their stupid shit in the voices of certain cartoon characters, it's more bearable. Right now, Elmer Fudd and Goofy are my go-tos, ymmv.
Using the ignore feature basically says, “nothing this person posts is ever worth reading”. I have a few people on ignore, but it’s not really meant for people who are otherwise normal but can’t control their emotions during a game and can’t keep from douching up a game thread.
[Reply]
frozenchief 01:42 PM 01-31-2023
Good article from Football Outsiders about weighted DVOA (DVOA giving more weight to recent/end of season games). KC's defense rose up to 13th for DVOA by the end of the season.

Also, analytics shows that KC really outplayed Cincy:

Kansas City may have won by just a field goal -- and needed that big 15-yard penalty to get into field goal range on the final drive -- but DVOA does believe they outplayed the Bengals in the AFC Championship Game. The Chiefs ended up with a 90% Post-Game Win Expectancy, as they not only had the higher DVOA but specifically had the higher DVOA passing the ball, which usually matters more than rushing. The Chiefs also ran more plays and had fewer penalties.

Article has specific data and also discusses Philly. And they predict KC winning in a close game. Full thing here:

https://www.footballoutsiders.com/dv...uper-bowl-lvii

And our defense was w/o #1 CB, 3 of our top WRs, top TE w/ back injuries and our QB playing on ONE LEG!
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 05:02 PM 01-31-2023
Just watched again, 3rd time now. That Ossai kid who got the penalty was absolutely stone cold balling up until that happened. All over the field, play after play, that dude was bringing it. Just made a really dumb play at the worst time.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:07 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by frozenchief:
Also, analytics shows that KC really outplayed Cincy:

Kansas City may have won by just a field goal -- and needed that big 15-yard penalty to get into field goal range on the final drive -- but DVOA does believe they outplayed the Bengals in the AFC Championship Game.
Of course they did. The Bengos needed two miracle 50/50 balls just to stay in the game. And one of them happened only because Mahomes fumbled for the first time EVER in the playoffs. UNFORCED.
[Reply]
wachashi 05:14 PM 01-31-2023
The Bengals couldn't have asked for a better opportunity to take down the Chiefs. Mahomes with a bum ankle, Sneed goes out on the first series, we're down F-O-U-R (4) WRs, Willie Gay gets injured. That's an insane run of good luck for them.

If Joe Burrow and that team are as good as so many national talking heads said they were, they should have won fairly easily.
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:32 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Just watched again, 3rd time now. That Ossai kid who got the penalty was absolutely stone cold balling up until that happened. All over the field, play after play, that dude was bringing it. Just made a really dumb play at the worst time.
Maybe it was stupidity. But maybe he thought that he could push Mahomes and aggravate his leg injury. Maybe karma came and bit him in the ass. Hard to say.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:09 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by wachashi:
The Bengals couldn't have asked for a better opportunity to take down the Chiefs. Mahomes with a bum ankle, Sneed goes out on the first series, we're down F-O-U-R (4) WRs, Willie Gay gets injured. That's an insane run of good luck for them.

If Joe Burrow and that team are as good as so many national talking heads said they were, they should have won fairly easily.
Eh, they were missing two starters at RG and RT, their C was playing on a bum knee, their WR3 went out and they’ve been missing their CB1 for a while as well.

They weren’t all that lucky.
[Reply]
Page 339 of 344
« First < 239289329335336337338339 340341342343 > Last »
Up