View Poll Results: what favorite Chiefs gear should Meck wear Sunday
Lenny Dawson throwback jersey 31 43.06%
regular old red Chiefs Hoodie 6 8.33%
Mahomes game jersey 26 36.11%
SB54 champion hoodie 9 12.50%
Voters: 72. You may not vote on this poll
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Nzoner's Game Room>This is the whole key to victory against the Bengals, right here.
Chris Meck 04:59 PM 01-27-2023
Do I wear my Lenny Dawson throwback jersey Sunday? I wore it when we won the SB. Of course, I also wore it when we lost the Super Bowl. But win it for Lenny?

Most of this season, I wore a simple red Chiefs hoodie. Should I stay with that?

Or should I wear my new Patrick Mahomes game day jersey?

Or I could wear my gray SB54 championship hoodie. But the last time I wore that, we lost to The Colts.

Guys, if I get this right, and forbid Dana, my fiance, from watching, we've got it in the bag.

WHAT DO I DO!?
[Reply]
Bugeater 06:02 PM 01-27-2023
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Wait. Has anyone showered since Saturday?
I...haven't showered since the AFCCG last year...
[Reply]
philfree 06:19 PM 01-27-2023
Since we're at home and I know my buddy I watch the games with will be wearing his red #15 I think I'll wear my Salute To Service #87 with a black long sleeve SB Champion T underneath along with a Salute To Service Cap. I'll also have on my Patrick Mahomes socks. May put some tape on my right ankle!
[Reply]
threebag 06:19 PM 01-27-2023
The top one is the obvious choice.

I just hope MeatPeeker doesn’t break out his beta mojo and fuck shit up by starting a game thread.
[Reply]
Stryker 07:43 PM 01-27-2023
Originally Posted by Kman34:
I had forgotten that I wore my DT jersey under my Mahomes jersey to the AFCCG against the Titans and during the SB against the 49ers… Going to do that again Sunday….
Sweet! I have both! Change of plans. :-)
[Reply]
Stryker 07:51 PM 01-27-2023
Originally Posted by Kman34:
I had forgotten that I wore my DT jersey under my Mahomes jersey to the AFCCG against the Titans and during the SB against the 49ers… Going to do that again Sunday….
I actually have this one...

But authentic - not like the knock off pictured. Wilson jersey with same patches.
[Reply]
Willie Lanier 07:52 PM 01-27-2023
Wear the Lenny
[Reply]
crayzkirk 08:29 PM 01-27-2023
Wear the Dawson Throwback; make the defense play like the old days where they come up and hit the offensive player in the mouth. Knock them off their routes, disrupt the timing, make the zebras have to think about throwing a flag on every play. Like the Seahawks used to do. Treat their players like they do Kelce; kick their butts.
[Reply]
Dartgod 08:44 PM 01-27-2023
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
I...haven't showered since the AFCCG last year...
Shit, I washed that stench off me as soon as I got home.
[Reply]
digger 08:52 PM 01-27-2023
I have both Mahomes and Kelce, my wife said because I haven't wore one of them during any game day that I shouldn't ware one now for this game...

So random red chiefs t it is... :-)
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 08:56 PM 01-27-2023
For me and this was by chance and not purposeful but those particular games where I was most worked up watching the games in the fetal position I had no Chiefs gear on and we won all those nerve racking games. Last year's 13 sec game was a perfect example. Just a thought.:-)
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:05 PM 01-27-2023
Go with the Mahomes game jersey

I will be in head to toe gear... socks, sweats, ultra light hoodie and official SB 54 Champions hat

Pretty sure thats all we need
[Reply]
kccrow 09:10 PM 01-27-2023
I plan to wear my Mossy Oak t-shirt, stroke my goatee, kick back with a good ol' Busch Light, and park my Camaro with the flames on it out front with a sign in the window that says "Go Chiefs!" while watching the game on my 1978 console TV that still works great.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 11:22 AM 01-28-2023
If this stupid fucking Burrowhead stadium has the same effect as the Raiders congregating on our logo, then it will he worth the mind numbing stupidity.

Disrespecting the stadium didn't really work out for the Raiders, and in a divisional gane that's usually hard fought and close, they got skullfucked.

If the Bungles fuck this up and lay an egg here, they'll never live this dumb shit down.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 12:10 PM 01-29-2023
I am donning my Mahomes jersey, Chiefs' tee-shirt, and Chiefs' long sleeve pullover on, none of have been washed since the last KC loss. There are some stains on it, some dried food on it, all from Chiefs' victories.

I'm doing my part. :-)
[Reply]
Skyy God 12:16 PM 01-29-2023
New gear.

I’m rocking a white Chiefs shirt I busted out last week.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up