« First < 56789 101112131959109 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>BURROWHEAD: Bengals talking a lot of sh1ttttt
NIUhuskies 08:39 AM 01-24-2023
I love that are doing this. Probably not smart to poke the bear
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Bengal_Guy 01:14 PM 01-24-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Sitting around smoking cigars when you win divisional round games is a smug thing to do...he's the leader of a team that is full of cocky smug dicks.
Burrow did not smoke a cigar for a Division round win and has stated cigars are for championships. Eli Apple is an idiot and was smoking a cigar. Even Bengal fans don't like that guy. Better send refunds is something any team would have said if situations were reversed and I am sure Mahomes would have said something similar.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:15 PM 01-24-2023
Originally Posted by Bengal_Guy:
Burrow did not smoke a cigar for a Division round win and has stated cigars are for championships. Eli Apple is an idiot and was smoking a cigar. Even Bengal fans don't like that guy. Better send refunds is something any team would have said if situations were reversed and I am sure Mahomes would have said something similar.
Mahomes wouldn't EVER say something like that. Shows how much you know.
[Reply]
Reroka 01:15 PM 01-24-2023
Why would Arrowhead be called this? he only beat us once here. The other 2 times were in Ciny correct?
[Reply]
HC_Chief 01:16 PM 01-24-2023
Wrong. Mahomes would have spent that time praising his teammates, coaches, fans, and opponent. He is all class.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:16 PM 01-24-2023
Have you watched Mahomes.....ever?
[Reply]
Mecca 01:16 PM 01-24-2023
The Chiefs don't need fake stories to get hyped up about.
[Reply]
Reroka 01:17 PM 01-24-2023
Mahomes would never say anything like that, just shows you how little you know about Patrick.

Patrick has class, unlike Joe.
[Reply]
DRM08 01:18 PM 01-24-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
The Bengals reportedly want to sign Burrow this offseason. That will help them in that it staggers the hits from Burrow and Chase. But that means Burrow's big money will kick in as early as 2024.
They get to use Year 4 of Burrow’s rookie deal and the 5th year option, same thing KC & Buffalo did with their QB’s. Cincy also has 3 cheap years left with Chase including his 5th year option. At bare minimum I think they will still have a pretty loaded team for 2023 and 2024 seasons. Then it will start getting harder to keep the strong defense going. If they manage to hang on to their DC long term, that would be huge for them.
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:18 PM 01-24-2023
Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan:
Chiefs... Bengals don't feel pressure. They roll against the Chiefs the way the Chiefs roll against Broncos.
You guys really have those 3 games we lost by a total of 9pts rattling around in your heads don't you?

The odds of Cincy winning 4 straight let alone 4 close one score games in a row is extremely low. At this point the law of averages works towards KC as long as we keep it close.
[Reply]
TEX 01:18 PM 01-24-2023
Can you point to something specific that Joe Burrow has said that would be considered shit talking or arrogant?
Oh, I easily could. But dont feel like going through the trouble. I'm sure you can do your own research on the subject. There's plenty out there. But, what I do feel like doing is telling you to eat shit and to f*** right on off. Is that specific enough for you? :-)
[Reply]
TambaBerry 01:19 PM 01-24-2023
You all really hate Burrow? I think he's awesome and if we didn't have Mahomes I'd love to have him. How his team especially the defense are a bunch of assholes.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:20 PM 01-24-2023
It also doesn't help that Cincy is a dirty team.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:20 PM 01-24-2023
Originally Posted by DRM08:
They get to use Year 4 of Burrow’s rookie deal and the 5th year option, same thing KC & Buffalo did with their QB’s. Cincy also has 3 cheap years left with Chase including his 5th year option. At bare minimum I think they will still have a pretty loaded team for 2023 and 2024 seasons. Then it will start getting harder to keep the strong defense going. If they manage to hang on to their DC long term, that would be huge for them.
They're not going to use the 5th year option if things go the way they want. They've said publicly they want to give Burrow a long term deal after this season.

And hanging on to the DC long term is going to be difficult. He's going to get a HC coaching gig if they keep playing like this.
[Reply]
notorious 01:21 PM 01-24-2023
Shut them up.

It's the only way.
[Reply]
notorious 01:21 PM 01-24-2023
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
You all really hate Burrow? I think he's awesome and if we didn't have Mahomes I'd love to have him. How his team especially the defense are a bunch of assholes.
I think he's awesome. Haven't heard the douchey stuff, either.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 251
« First < 56789 101112131959109 > Last »
Up