Page 2 of 253
< 12 34561252102 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>BURROWHEAD: Bengals talking a lot of sh1ttttt
NIUhuskies 08:39 AM 01-24-2023
I love that are doing this. Probably not smart to poke the bear
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Eleazar 09:04 AM 01-24-2023
They beat us 3 times in a row, some trash will be talked. If you don't like it, stop them.

I mean, we used to troll the Donks about having the keys to their crib with one away win.

It's to be expected. These are mostly cocky young athletes, and they are the defending AFC champions so they get to talk until someone shuts them up.
[Reply]
PattyFlakes 09:04 AM 01-24-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
kollman is the blowhard analyst who thought the jags were going to scorch spags poor defense
He also thought CEH was going to be awesome. His analysis is worth Jack and shit.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:08 AM 01-24-2023
Originally Posted by Oxford:
We DO NOT have a prayer of stopping them.
Haven't yet, won't Sunday
The only way we can win is to SCORE a TD every drive.
Were I them, I'd be talking crap too
What? They have 3 new starters on the Oline since we held them to 27 points in Cincinnati. Those players will be playing in Arrowhead which is way louder than what the Bills crowd was on Sunday. The Bills D with injuries was absolute trash and many were saying that on here for the last 4 weeks. They were a shadow of their former selves. Maybe the Bengals put up 30+ on us, but that is far from a sure thing as this defense is healthy and has improving every week.
[Reply]
R Clark 09:09 AM 01-24-2023
Originally Posted by Razaele:
If you beat someone 3 times in a row, they're going to talk trash. If you don't like it, stop them.

I mean, we used to troll the Donks about having the keys to their crib with one away win.

It's to be expected. These are mostly cocky young athletes, and they are the defending AFC champions so they get to talk until someone shuts them up.
This is unfortunate but true , hope like hell they shut them down and make them like it. It’s hard to believe chiefs have lost four in a row to these chili eating SOBs
[Reply]
Shields68 09:10 AM 01-24-2023
On the positive side this will be the best Chiefs De they have faced in those games. Last year we could not come close to running with Chase and the other 3 wr. Our secondary should give a better showing.
[Reply]
HC_Chief 09:12 AM 01-24-2023

via GIPHY

[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:15 AM 01-24-2023
Originally Posted by R Clark:
This is unfortunate but true , hope like hell they shut them down and make them like it. It’s hard to believe chiefs have lost Three in a row to these chili eating SOBs
FYP
[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:16 AM 01-24-2023
Eat fuck pie, queer.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:18 AM 01-24-2023
Honestly this doesn’t phase me. They have a right to be cocky concerning the Chiefs. They have beaten KC three straight times and now Mahomes appears hobbled (in the eyes of everyone outside KC). The winner of this game goes to the SB. If that is not motivation enough, no “bulletin board” comments will change that.

KC is focused enough on beating them and they are aware that they are currently 0-3 against the Bengals. They know what the stakes are and will come out focused. Will that be enough to win? Who knows. But I do know KC has not once lost due to being overmatched.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 09:18 AM 01-24-2023
you done goofed
[Reply]
tredadda 09:18 AM 01-24-2023
That’s just an awful take.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 09:19 AM 01-24-2023
1st real test in weeks or months

to shut them up is quite a simple and binary operation

win and they shut up
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 09:22 AM 01-24-2023
KC scored 3 points in the second half last year, with multiple turnovers, yet still took the game to OT.

The Bengals aren't coming into Arrowhead with 40% of their OL intact and scoring on every drive. Not happening.
[Reply]
Why Not? 09:28 AM 01-24-2023
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
KC scored 3 points in the second half last year, with multiple turnovers, yet still took the game to OT.

The Bengals aren't coming into Arrowhead with 40% of their OL intact and scoring on every drive. Not happening.
Probably safe to assume they get to 27. That's what they've scored against us the last two times out and that's what they scored in Buffalo. Anything less than that is a big win for Spags and Co. Can we get to 30? If so, I think we win the game.
[Reply]
loochy 09:28 AM 01-24-2023
Originally Posted by Razaele:
They beat us 3 times in a row, some trash will be talked. If you don't like it, stop them.

This is what I was getting on here to post, but you beat me to it.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 253
< 12 34561252102 > Last »
Up