« First < 678910 111213142060110 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>BURROWHEAD: Bengals talking a lot of sh1ttttt
NIUhuskies 08:39 AM 01-24-2023
I love that are doing this. Probably not smart to poke the bear
Spoiler!

[Reply]
DRM08 01:23 PM 01-24-2023
Originally Posted by Bengal_Guy:
Burrow did not smoke a cigar for a Division round win and has stated cigars are for championships. Eli Apple is an idiot and was smoking a cigar. Even Bengal fans don't like that guy. Better send refunds is something any team would have said if situations were reversed and I am sure Mahomes would have said something similar.
Do what? Mahomes would not have said that. But I would say the Chiefs could easily tell your team to provide refunds for all those tickets your stadium sold expecting a Jaguars game in Cincy. This is how playoff ticketing works. There was nothing special about advance tickets being sold in Atlanta. Your own stadium was doing the same damn thing in anticipation of a Jaguars matchup.

The only thing that was messed up is that Cincy & Buffalo should have been a neutral site game. Y’all got screwed on that for sure. But quit complaining about advance ticket sales when your own stadium was doing it too. That’s hypocrisy.
[Reply]
Bengal_Guy 01:23 PM 01-24-2023
Originally Posted by TEX:
Oh, I easily could. But dont feel like going through the trouble. I'm sure you can do your own research on the subject. There's plenty out there. But, what I do feel like doing is telling you to eat shit and to f*** right on off. Is that specific enough for you? :-)
i.e. You know there really is none aside from the refunds comment. I will F right off though as this is your board but I'll pass on the shit eating if it's all the same because that's just gross.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 01:24 PM 01-24-2023
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
You guys really have those 3 games we lost by a total of 9pts rattling around in your heads don't you?

The odds of Cincy winning 4 straight let alone 4 close one score games in a row is extremely low. At this point the law of averages works towards KC as long as we keep it close.
This.

Cincy's three wins were each by 3 points, they came back from double digit deficits in two of those games, and they were gifted with fluky/unlucky shit vs the Chiefs in each game... Pringle's 89 yard kickoff TD return getting called back, the Chiefs blowing a gimme scoring play at the end of the first half of the AFC Championship Game, a rare Kelce fumble, etc.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:25 PM 01-24-2023
Trey Hendrickson is notably a dirty fuck..

#Bengals pass rusher Trey Hendrickson rolling into #Bills QB Josh Allen’s legs

Was this play dirty? pic.twitter.com/OQrYh5HvAJ

— MLFootball (@_MLFootball) January 4, 2023

Direct blow
Hopefully only contusion
Certainly painfu pic.twitter.com/of52X6gkIp

— David J. Chao - ProFootballDoc (@ProFootballDoc) January 16, 2023

[Reply]
htismaqe 01:25 PM 01-24-2023
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
This.

Cincy's three wins were each by 3 points, they came back from double digit deficits in two of those games, and they were gifted with fluky/unlucky shit vs the Chiefs in each game... Pringle's 89 yard kickoff TD return getting called back, the Chiefs blowing a gimme scoring play at the end of the first half of the AFC Championship Game, a rare Kelce fumble, etc.
If they had kicked a FG at the end of that first half, OT never happens and the Chiefs win. That's how close it was.
[Reply]
kysirsoze 01:26 PM 01-24-2023
Can you point to something specific that Joe Burrow has said that would be considered shit talking or arrogant?
How about "the window is my whole career"? That do anything for ya?
[Reply]
Mecca 01:28 PM 01-24-2023
I'm going to be very real, if any pass rusher rolls at a QB's legs like that when he realizes he isn't getting there...

He should have his knees chopped repeatedly as a message.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 01:29 PM 01-24-2023
Can you point to something specific that Joe Burrow has said that would be considered shit talking or arrogant?
"The [Super Bowl] window is my whole career." - Joe Burrow

No way Patrick would say anything like that and arrogantly make it all about him.
[Reply]
Bengal_Guy 01:29 PM 01-24-2023
Originally Posted by kysirsoze:
How about "the window is my whole career"? That do anything for ya?
That's a QB telling fans/ownership I am here for the long haul. He is simply saying he's not going to leave after one contract so the window is not closing.
[Reply]
kysirsoze 01:31 PM 01-24-2023
That's a QB telling fans/ownership I am here for the long haul. He is simply saying he's not going to leave after one contract so the window is not closing.
That is absolutely not what he's saying and I think you know that. Your interpretation makes zero sense.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:32 PM 01-24-2023
Your QB is an assface, just admit it. He isn't all class like Mahomes is.
[Reply]
TEX 01:33 PM 01-24-2023
i.e. You know there really is none aside from the refunds comment. I will F right off though as this is your board but I'll pass on the shit eating if it's all the same because that's just gross.
Like I said, do your own research on the matter. Im not wasting my time because there is no way you'll accept any of it. Gross you say? It's pretty clear that you'll eat the s***** he spews all day long, and enjoy it.
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:33 PM 01-24-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
If they had kicked a FG at the end of that first half, OT never happens and the Chiefs win. That's how close it was.
:-) :-)
[Reply]
TwistedChief 01:33 PM 01-24-2023
Can you provide any evidence that this was in the context of a discussion about his potentially moving on after his rookie contract?

The dude was asked about whether the team was in its championship window headed into the postseason - not about his career plans with the Bengals - and he basically said that coaches and players will turn over but the Super Bowl window is his entire career. He literally made it all about him.
[Reply]
Bengal_Guy 01:34 PM 01-24-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Your QB is an assface, just admit it. He isn't all class like Mahomes is.
:-)
[Reply]
Page 10 of 253
« First < 678910 111213142060110 > Last »
Up