Cedric Tillman Tenny
Jonathan Mingo
Quentin Johnston TCU
Jaxon Smith-Njigba Ohio State
Kayshon Boutte LSU
Jordan Addison USC
[Reply]
ntexascardfan 11:25 PM 01-13-2023
Andrei Iosivas is a fun guy to watch for in the mid to later rounds. Big dude who will probably run in the 4.3s at the combine.
[Reply]
Shoes 12:20 AM 01-14-2023
My top 5 at the moment:

-Quentin Johnson
-Jaxon Smith-Njigba
-Jordan Addison
-Rashee Rice
-Zay Flowers
[Reply]
Hoover 01:00 AM 01-14-2023
I'd like to grab a kid like Charlie Jones and get us a good kick returner
[Reply]
O.city 12:46 PM 01-14-2023
This is why you don’t trade picks and pay a wr

They’re coming into the league every year
[Reply]
JPH83 01:23 PM 01-14-2023
Originally Posted by O.city:

I sort of agree but I don't think this is a great group. Johnson and Addison look like good, pretty complete prospects, but none of the others look elite outside options. Maybe Hyatt but right now he's just speed. Smith-Njiba is bust-proof I reckon but he's a slot.

I like Zay Flowers, I like Rice but not as 1st round talents. I reckon there will be plenty of contributors in rounds 3 and 4 but the top end impresses me less.
[Reply]
JPH83 01:25 PM 01-14-2023
Quite like the look of Rome Odunze
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:23 PM 01-14-2023

Yeah I'm not sure I'd pay JuJu
[Reply]
ntexascardfan 03:21 PM 01-14-2023
Originally Posted by JPH83:
Quite like the look of Rome Odunze
I think he returned to school. I think he's likely a first rounder next year.
[Reply]
JPH83 03:22 PM 01-14-2023
Originally Posted by ntexascardfan:
I think he returned to school. I think he's likely a first rounder next year.
Ah bummer, thanks for the info
[Reply]
OKchiefs 10:28 AM 01-15-2023

You still have to be able to identify the right guys to take, and well, at least so far...

Also, depending on what they do with OBJ both OT and DE could be bigger needs, so we're then hoping they can pull one in the 3rd or 4th?

Unfortunately I think this team getting an elite WR, which would take getting one in the 1st, is a pipe dream.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 08:01 PM 01-20-2023
The more I think about it... maybe this IS the year we take a 1st RD WR?

WRs are getting so expensive, maybe its best to try and draft a star to pair with Mahomes for the next 5 years on a rookie deal. I think we're likely to tag OBJ, and our DL finished 2nd in sacks so its not like that's a huge need even if we let Clark walk bc his production wasn't special.

Jalin Hyatt or Zay Flowers feel like Chiefs to me, I think Addison and Smith-Njigba go ahead of our pick, I like Mingo or maybe D Hopkins for a 3rd.
[Reply]
JPH83 06:59 AM 01-21-2023
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
The more I think about it... maybe this IS the year we take a 1st RD WR?

WRs are getting so expensive, maybe its best to try and draft a star to pair with Mahomes for the next 5 years on a rookie deal. I think we're likely to tag OBJ, and our DL finished 2nd in sacks so its not like that's a huge need even if we let Clark walk bc his production wasn't special.

Jalin Hyatt or Zay Flowers feel like Chiefs to me, I think Addison and Smith-Njigba go ahead of our pick, I like Mingo or maybe D Hopkins for a 3rd.
It's not a good year for WRs in my opinion. I'm pretty comfortable prioritising an elite WR ahead even of OT and DE, I just don't know if there are good options. I'd probably swing somewhere between R2 - 4 and accept it's another complementary, developmental piece
[Reply]
kccrow 07:51 AM 01-21-2023
A guy has to be a pretty eye-popping talent for me to say grab a WR in the first. It's a lot like RB to me. You can get really good ones in round 2. I don't know if it's a necessity for this team either.

If the obvious value falls, I'm good with it. Say a guy like Jaxon Smith-Njigba falls, yeah go ahead. I'm high on Hyatt as well, I think he has some game-changing speed and is a really solid WR to boot.

Otherwise, I think there is a lot of value in round 2 types this year. Xavier Hutchinson, Rashee Rice, Marvin Mims, Rakeem Jarrett, A.T. Perry, etc. I wouldn't go chasing one down.

I think you have to at least address RT and D-Line early though. I guess I'm really more on seeing who falls through the cracks in the 3rd round and maybe even making a move there. The kid from Cincinnati intrigues me.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 08:11 AM 01-21-2023
Originally Posted by kccrow:
A guy has to be a pretty eye-popping talent for me to say grab a WR in the first. It's a lot like RB to me. You can get really good ones in round 2. I don't know if it's a necessity for this team either.

If the obvious value falls, I'm good with it. Say a guy like Jaxon Smith-Njigba falls, yeah go ahead. I'm high on Hyatt as well, I think he has some game-changing speed and is a really solid WR to boot.

Otherwise, I think there is a lot of value in round 2 types this year. Xavier Hutchinson, Rashee Rice, Marvin Mims, Rakeem Jarrett, A.T. Perry, etc. I wouldn't go chasing one down.

I think you have to at least address RT and D-Line early though. I guess I'm really more on seeing who falls through the cracks in the 3rd round and maybe even making a move there. The kid from Cincinnati intrigues me.

I typically agree with this sentiment, but I'm not sure Mecole Hardman and Sky Moore are making me feel comfortable with that plan as representatives of the 2nd round. Sure guys, we coulda taken George Pickens and I would probably feel better about 2nd round WRs and our WR Core then, but we didn't, so I think it might be worth a swing at a surer thing in the 1st if we can find one. I just feel like finding Mahomes a young star WR would be the biggest impact we could add to the team over the next 5 years.

Where do you guys think we would find the most impact with a draft pick? Filling a position of need or taking a position of strength over the top?
[Reply]
Page 1 of 34
1 234511 > Last »
Up