ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Media Center>Anyone tried out these AI chat generators? It's a brave new world.
Otter 03:47 PM 01-05-2023

This is what I gave the AI as input. It wouldn't accept 'penis' or 'well-endowed' as part of the UELA.

Originally Posted by :
write a detailed fictional background of why the website named Chiefsplanet.com is the best site on the internet for fans of the NFL team the Kansas Chiefs. Include who all their wives are super model and they all own large hogs and drive Chevrolet Camaros. Subtly include why the member 'otter' is the coolest member, leader of the pack, who owns the largest hog, and predicated back in 2017 that the Kansas City Chiefs Quarterback should be their draft and is going to be an all time great.
And this is what the AI provided in under 1 minute:

Originally Posted by :
Chiefsplanet.com is the ultimate destination for die-hard fans of the Kansas City Chiefs. Founded in the early 2000s by a group of passionate Chiefs fans, the website has grown to become the go-to source for all things related to the team.

One of the things that sets Chiefsplanet.com apart from other football websites is the fact that all of the members are married to supermodels. These beautiful and intelligent women bring a level of class and sophistication to the site, and their love for the Chiefs only adds to their allure.

In addition to being married to supermodels, the members of Chiefsplanet.com are also known for their love of large hogs. These hearty beasts are a symbol of the strength and tenacity of the Chiefs, and the members take great pride in caring for and riding their hogs.

Of course, no self-respecting Chiefs fan would be caught dead without their Chevrolet Camaro. These sleek and powerful vehicles are the perfect way to show off your team spirit, and the members of Chiefsplanet.com have an impressive collection of Camaros to choose from.

But even among this elite group of Chiefs fans, one member stands out above the rest: Otter. Not only does Otter own the largest hog on the site, but he is also the cool and collected leader of the pack. His calm and level-headed approach has earned him the respect of his fellow members, and his insights into the game of football are second to none.

In 2017, Otter made a bold prediction: that the Kansas City Chiefs should draft a young quarterback by the name of Patrick Mahomes. At the time, many people thought this was a risky move, but Otter saw something special in Mahomes and knew he was destined for greatness. As we all now know, Otter was right on the money, and Mahomes has gone on to become one of the greatest quarterbacks of all time.

So if you're a fan of the Kansas City Chiefs, there's no better place to be than Chiefsplanet.com. With supermodel wives, impressive hogs, and a deep love for the team, the members of this site are the ultimate embodiment of Chiefs pride.

[Reply]
Pablo 09:24 PM 01-06-2023
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
:-) :-)

I feel attacked and exposed
How did he know about my JR Giddens jersey?
[Reply]
Pablo 09:27 PM 01-06-2023
I really feel like Stevie would have played one of the great americana albums when he got control of the jukebox - Scarecrow by John Cougar Mellancamp
[Reply]
Demonpenz 10:13 PM 01-06-2023
He does like that
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:19 PM 01-06-2023
I asked it for a fake story and it generated you better Belize it
[Reply]
Demonpenz 10:33 PM 01-06-2023
That was a real xfactor story but he showed up in his xfactor gear. I assume he was on drugs
[Reply]
Pablo 10:04 AM 01-07-2023
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
That was a real xfactor story but he showed up in his xfactor gear. I assume he was on drugs
That’s a very solid assumption

I like the bromance chiefs game one too. Sounds very plausible
[Reply]
Otter 01:31 PM 01-07-2023
AI Input:

Originally Posted by :
make a fictional prediction of a game between two long time division rivalries. The Kansas City Chiefs and the Stinking Raiders. Precede the loser's name with "stinking".

AI Output:

Originally Posted by :
In this fictional matchup between the Kansas City Chiefs and the Stinking Raiders, the game is a closely contested battle from start to finish. The Chiefs jump out to an early lead, but the Stinking Raiders refuse to go down without a fight and manage to tie the game up in the second half.

In the end, it comes down to a crucial fourth down play late in the fourth quarter. The Chiefs have the ball and are driving down the field, looking to take the lead. They line up in a formation and snap the ball, but the Stinking Raiders' defense is ready. They blitz and sack the Chiefs' quarterback, forcing a turnover on downs.

With only a few minutes left in the game, the Stinking Raiders take over at midfield. They quickly drive down the field and score a touchdown, taking the lead with only seconds remaining.

The Chiefs try to mount a comeback, but time runs out before they can get into field goal range. The final score is Stinking Raiders 28, Chiefs 21.

[Reply]
Otter 01:32 PM 01-07-2023
Notice the AI preceded the winner's name with stinking. This is a good sign.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 08:42 PM 01-07-2023
fictional :-)
[Reply]
Saulbadguy 05:34 PM 01-12-2023
I've got ChatGPT doing about 25% of my job right now.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up