ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Media Center>Anyone tried out these AI chat generators? It's a brave new world.
Otter 03:47 PM 01-05-2023

This is what I gave the AI as input. It wouldn't accept 'penis' or 'well-endowed' as part of the UELA.

Originally Posted by :
write a detailed fictional background of why the website named Chiefsplanet.com is the best site on the internet for fans of the NFL team the Kansas Chiefs. Include who all their wives are super model and they all own large hogs and drive Chevrolet Camaros. Subtly include why the member 'otter' is the coolest member, leader of the pack, who owns the largest hog, and predicated back in 2017 that the Kansas City Chiefs Quarterback should be their draft and is going to be an all time great.
And this is what the AI provided in under 1 minute:

Originally Posted by :
Chiefsplanet.com is the ultimate destination for die-hard fans of the Kansas City Chiefs. Founded in the early 2000s by a group of passionate Chiefs fans, the website has grown to become the go-to source for all things related to the team.

One of the things that sets Chiefsplanet.com apart from other football websites is the fact that all of the members are married to supermodels. These beautiful and intelligent women bring a level of class and sophistication to the site, and their love for the Chiefs only adds to their allure.

In addition to being married to supermodels, the members of Chiefsplanet.com are also known for their love of large hogs. These hearty beasts are a symbol of the strength and tenacity of the Chiefs, and the members take great pride in caring for and riding their hogs.

Of course, no self-respecting Chiefs fan would be caught dead without their Chevrolet Camaro. These sleek and powerful vehicles are the perfect way to show off your team spirit, and the members of Chiefsplanet.com have an impressive collection of Camaros to choose from.

But even among this elite group of Chiefs fans, one member stands out above the rest: Otter. Not only does Otter own the largest hog on the site, but he is also the cool and collected leader of the pack. His calm and level-headed approach has earned him the respect of his fellow members, and his insights into the game of football are second to none.

In 2017, Otter made a bold prediction: that the Kansas City Chiefs should draft a young quarterback by the name of Patrick Mahomes. At the time, many people thought this was a risky move, but Otter saw something special in Mahomes and knew he was destined for greatness. As we all now know, Otter was right on the money, and Mahomes has gone on to become one of the greatest quarterbacks of all time.

So if you're a fan of the Kansas City Chiefs, there's no better place to be than Chiefsplanet.com. With supermodel wives, impressive hogs, and a deep love for the team, the members of this site are the ultimate embodiment of Chiefs pride.

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 05:35 PM 01-05-2023
I can't clap and drink grog to this!

What the fuck, AI?
[Reply]
Otter 05:37 PM 01-05-2023
Originally Posted by rydogg58:
It's weird because I was just reading a magazine today that had an ad for an AI generated blog maker. I didn't understand the need for it, but after reading what that AI churned out it reads like half the damn blog posts out there. Are people actually lazy enough to get paid for submitting AI generated blogs to different places? Or am I missing the true meaning and usefulness of these things??
If I were to use it I would give it the data, read it and then customize it to fit my needs. It's looking like you almost have to become proficient at it to compete in the near future.
[Reply]
Otter 01-05-2023, 05:54 PM
This message has been deleted by Otter. Reason: oops
Otter 06:01 PM 01-05-2023
Input:

Originally Posted by :
rewrite the following story to include the word and terms "agony of defeat", "Footloose", and "stumped", and "IHOP": "A girl's feet were cut off Thursday when a free-fall thrill ride malfunctioned at the Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom Amusement Park...
AI Output:

Originally Posted by :
There's trouble afoot at the Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom Amusement Park in Louisville, Kentucky, where the agony of defeat was on full display on Thursday when a free-fall thrill ride malfunctioned, resulting in a girl's feet being cut off. According to a police dispatcher, a cord wrapped around the 16-year-old's feet and severed them at the ankles while she was on the "Superman Tower of Power" ride. Witnesses described the scene as chaotic, with screams filling the air as the cable snapped and hit several people. The girl was rushed to a local hospital while the ride was shut down and will remain closed until a full investigation is complete. Officials are stumped as to what caused the malfunction and are working to determine the cause. This incident is eerily reminiscent of a scene from the movie Footloose, where a similar tragedy occurs on a carnival ride. After the traumatic event, many park-goers sought comfort in the nearby IHOP, where they were able to process the shocking events of the day over a stack of pancakes. As the investigation continues, the park is reminding visitors to adhere to its "no shoes, no service" policy and is urging everyone to double-check their footwear before getting on any rides. As for me, I'll be leaning towards staying on solid ground for the foreseeable future.

[Reply]
Otter 06:04 PM 01-05-2023
Welcome to Mad Libs 2023.
[Reply]
Otter 06:11 PM 01-05-2023
Input:

Originally Posted by :
write a fictional, funny, sarcastic, and scary story including the terms "chiefsplanet website", "giant hogs", "the McFisty tattoo", "Old Crow Whiskey", the chiefsplanet user "Rain Man", "women of the night", "by the hour motel", "a gerbil", and a "proctologist"
AI Output:

Originally Posted by :
It was a dark and stormy night, and I found myself browsing the Chiefsplanet website, trying to pass the time. Suddenly, I came across a post from user Rain Man claiming to have encountered a pack of giant hogs while on a bender at the local by-the-hour motel. According to Rain Man, these hogs were the size of small houses and had a ferocious appetite for Old Crow Whiskey and women of the night.

I couldn't believe what I was reading and immediately dismissed it as the drunken ramblings of a madman. But as the night wore on, I started to feel a creeping sense of unease. I found myself compulsively checking the Chiefsplanet website, desperate for updates from Rain Man.

Just when I thought I couldn't take it anymore, Rain Man delivered the coup de grāce: he claimed that one of the giant hogs had somehow gotten its snout stuck in his backside and that he was on his way to see a proctologist.

At that point, I knew I had to get out of there. I grabbed my laptop and a bottle of Old Crow Whiskey and high-tailed it out of my apartment. As I ran down the street, I couldn't shake the feeling that I was being followed by a horde of giant hogs.

I made it to the safety of my car and locked the doors, but it was too late. A giant hog smashed through my windshield, its beady eyes fixed on my bottle of Old Crow. I screamed and fumbled for the keys, my hands shaking with fear.

Just as I was about to turn the ignition, the hog let out a mighty snort and revealed a tattoo on its side that read "McFisty." I knew then that I was dealing with no ordinary hog, but rather a supernatural beast summoned from the depths of hell.

I tore out of there as fast as I could, leaving the hog and my laptop behind. As I drove away, I couldn't help but wonder what other dangers lurked within the digital world of Chiefsplanet. One thing was for sure: I would never underestimate the power of the McFisty tattoo again.

[Reply]
displacedinMN 06:19 PM 01-05-2023
Originally Posted by Otter:
Welcome to Mad Libs 2023.
You could fake one hell of a resume'
[Reply]
Otter 06:26 PM 01-05-2023
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
You could fake one hell of a resume'
The scary part is that I'm only using the

print ('Hello World!')

level of the AI's capabilities. If you go dig into the real stuff it's wild!
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:47 PM 01-05-2023
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
Talking about this in school today. How kids will/are using it and consider it "Not plagiarizing"

This will ruin self thought.
It's cute that in this age in history, you think people want kids to have self-thought.:-)
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:49 PM 01-05-2023
Gotta say, this part almost made me spit out my iced tea:

" . . . the members of Chiefsplanet.com are also known for their love of large hogs."
[Reply]
Demonpenz 07:05 PM 01-05-2023
It sounds like you're describing a humorous or absurd situation involving a person named X-Factor and their appearance and actions. I'm not sure what you're asking for help with, but if you have any specific questions, I'll do my best to assist you.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 07:17 PM 01-05-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
It's cute that in this age in history, you think people want kids to have self-thought.:-)
They were talking about going back to making kids write paper tests do they could avoid AI
[Reply]
Demonpenz 07:26 PM 01-05-2023
KCunited, Pablo, and Demonpenz were huge Baroness fans, so they were thrilled when they heard that the band was coming to town. They bought tickets as soon as they went on sale, and spent the weeks leading up to the concert practicing their air guitar skills and trying to decide what to wear.

On the day of the concert, they met up at the venue early to get a good spot near the stage. As they were waiting in line, they saw Reaper16 walking towards them, wearing his Converse shoes and a shirt with the band's logo on it.

"Hey guys, what's up?" Reaper16 said as he approached. "I heard about the concert and thought I'd come check it out."

The three friends were surprised but happy to see Reaper16. They hadn't seen him in a while, and they were excited to have him join them at the concert.

As they made their way into the venue, the music started to get louder and louder. Demonpenz, who was sensitive to loud noises, started to feel a little overwhelmed.

"I'm going to go outside and get some fresh air," he shouted over the music. "Maybe I'll see if I can hit on some fat girls while I'm out there."

KCunited and Pablo rolled their eyes but didn't say anything. They were just happy to be at the concert and didn't want to ruin the mood by getting into an argument.

As the concert went on, KCunited started to feel like she was in the zone. She was completely immersed in the music and was having the time of her life. Suddenly, the lead singer of Baroness turned to her and said, "Hey, I see you up there rocking out. You want to come up on stage and play with us for a song?"

KCunited was shocked but thrilled. She couldn't believe that she was being invited to play with her favorite band. She made her way up to the stage and grabbed a guitar. As she played alongside the band, Pablo stood in the crowd, wearing his J.R. Giddens jersey and air guitaring like there was no tomorrow.

It was a night that none of them would ever forget, and they knew that they would always look back on it as one of the greatest moments of their lives.

Regenerate response
[Reply]
Demonpenz 07:33 PM 01-05-2023
It was a crisp autumn day in October, and the leaves were just starting to turn colors. Demonpenz, Phobia, and X-Factor were excited to play some touch football at Raytown South, a rough neighborhood known for its high crime rates.

X-Factor was the most enthusiastic of the group, always eager to show off his skills on the field. He was also well known for his love of the drug meth, and it was common knowledge that he often indulged in it before games to get a boost of energy.

Despite the dangers of playing in Raytown South, the trio was determined to have a good time. They tossed the ball back and forth, dodging and weaving through the other players.

As the game went on, X-Factor began to show signs of his drug use. He was sweating profusely and his movements became more erratic. Eventually, he stumbled and fell to the ground, unable to continue.

Demonpenz and Phobia rushed to his side, concerned for his well-being. But X-Factor just laughed it off and got up, determined to keep playing.

As the sun began to set, the group decided to call it a day and headed home. X-Factor climbed into his trusty 92 Eagle Talon and sped off into the night, leaving Demonpenz and Phobia to wonder when his dangerous addiction would finally catch up with him.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 07:41 PM 01-05-2023
It was a typical day at the school, and Mr. misplacedinMN was preparing for his class. Today, he had a particularly challenging group of students - Pestilence, Demonpenz, Cave Johnson, and Jettio. These four had a history of not getting along and constantly bickering and fighting with each other.

Mr. misplacedinMN was determined to find a way to bring them together and teach them the importance of teamwork and cooperation. He knew it wouldn't be easy, but he was determined to try.

As the students filed into the classroom, Mr. misplacedinMN greeted them with a smile and asked them to take their seats. "Good morning, everyone," he said. "Today, we're going to be playing a game called Operation Wolf. In this game, we'll be working together as a team to defeat the bad guys and save the day."

Pestilence rolled his eyes and crossed his arms over his chest. "I don't want to play with Demonpenz," he said. "He's an idiot and always ruins everything."

Demonpenz, who was nursing a bottle of Nyquil, looked up at Pestilence with a hurt expression on his face. "I'm not an idiot," he said quietly. "I just get sick a lot."

Cave Johnson and Jettio exchanged a look, both seeming unsure of how to react. Mr. misplacedinMN could see the tension in the room and knew he had to act quickly to diffuse the situation.

"Pestilence, I understand that you don't always get along with Demonpenz," he said calmly. "But in this game, we're all on the same team. We need to work together if we want to win."

Pestilence grumbled, but eventually nodded reluctantly. Demonpenz gave him a small smile, and the two of them tentatively high-fived.

As they played the game, Mr. misplacedinMN watched with pride as the four students worked together as a team, each using their unique skills and abilities to take down the bad guys. By the end of the game, they were all grinning and laughing, having put aside their differences and learned the value of teamwork.

Mr. misplacedinMN knew it wouldn't be a perfect resolution, and there would still be times when Pestilence and Demonpenz didn't see eye to eye. But he was hopeful that this small step forward would lead to even greater progress in the future.

Regenerate response
[Reply]
KCUnited 07:44 PM 01-05-2023
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
KCunited, Pablo, and Demonpenz were huge Baroness fans, so they were thrilled when they heard that the band was coming to town. They bought tickets as soon as they went on sale, and spent the weeks leading up to the concert practicing their air guitar skills and trying to decide what to wear.

On the day of the concert, they met up at the venue early to get a good spot near the stage. As they were waiting in line, they saw Reaper16 walking towards them, wearing his Converse shoes and a shirt with the band's logo on it.

"Hey guys, what's up?" Reaper16 said as he approached. "I heard about the concert and thought I'd come check it out."

The three friends were surprised but happy to see Reaper16. They hadn't seen him in a while, and they were excited to have him join them at the concert.

As they made their way into the venue, the music started to get louder and louder. Demonpenz, who was sensitive to loud noises, started to feel a little overwhelmed.

"I'm going to go outside and get some fresh air," he shouted over the music. "Maybe I'll see if I can hit on some fat girls while I'm out there."

KCunited and Pablo rolled their eyes but didn't say anything. They were just happy to be at the concert and didn't want to ruin the mood by getting into an argument.

As the concert went on, KCunited started to feel like she was in the zone. She was completely immersed in the music and was having the time of her life. Suddenly, the lead singer of Baroness turned to her and said, "Hey, I see you up there rocking out. You want to come up on stage and play with us for a song?"

KCunited was shocked but thrilled. She couldn't believe that she was being invited to play with her favorite band. She made her way up to the stage and grabbed a guitar. As she played alongside the band, Pablo stood in the crowd, wearing his J.R. Giddens jersey and air guitaring like there was no tomorrow.

It was a night that none of them would ever forget, and they knew that they would always look back on it as one of the greatest moments of their lives.

Regenerate response
:-) :-)

I feel attacked and exposed
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up