ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 9
« First < 23456 789 >
Media Center>Glass Onion: A Knives Out Mystery
RunKC 10:24 AM 12-24-2022
Just dropped on Netflix yesterday after being in theatres since last month.

Anyone else enjoy this movie? I thought Knives Out was a solid enjoyable film. This one was fun for me too.

Thoughts?
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:25 PM 12-27-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Again, you just want to ignore the part where he doubled down on his "irresponsible" tweet after learning about the facts.
Ignoring it is a bit different thinking than thinking it was just further evidence of his very obvious emotional state.

Originally Posted by :
You have no values or principles. You're a POS.
If having no values or principles means giving an emotional black man a break from accusations of being horrible when he thought yet another black person was gunned down by police wrongfully, I think I'll be OK with that.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:27 PM 12-27-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Ignoring it is a bit different thinking than thinking it was just further evidence of his very obvious emotional state.

If having no values or principles means giving an emotional black man a break from accusations of being horrible when he thought yet another black person was gunned down by police wrongfully, I think I'll be OK with that.
Your lack of accountability for the guy demanding accountability is noted.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:29 PM 12-27-2022
"It's ok for Lebron to when an emotional reaction about a complete stranger, but god forbid Elon Musk has one when his family is attacked/threatened"
Or when people are making fun of him and he just starts making up new rules to ban parody accounts as a result, right?

Originally Posted by :
Normal/good people make mistakes, but normal/good people also acknowledge those mistakes. Lebron not only didn't do it in the 2nd tweet. He NEVER did. He just pretended it never happened.
Certainly sounds like he was embarrassed about it to me.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:29 PM 12-27-2022
"Who cares if he wrongfully accused a hero of doing something evil, then after learning the facts, chose not to apologize or even acknowledge that he did anything wrong EVER to this day? He was just an emotional black man! (But I'm also not defending him)."
[Reply]
staylor26 09:31 PM 12-27-2022
Or when people are making fun of him and he just starts making up new rules to ban parody accounts as a result, right?

Certainly sounds like he was embarrassed about it to me.
Totally the same as what Lebron did! :-)

This response is just more deflection from your own hypocrisy.

Just like Lebron, you don't hold yourself to the same standards that you hold others to.

That was your chance to acknowledge being a hypocrite, and you failed.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:31 PM 12-27-2022
Your lack of accountability for the guy demanding accountability is noted.
What do you want me to do? Call him a piece of shit like you because he got emotional and made a tweet without knowing all the facts?
[Reply]
staylor26 09:34 PM 12-27-2022
What do you want me to do? Call him a piece of shit like you because he got emotional and made a tweet without knowing all the facts?
This is why I continue to call you disingenuous. You keep saying this as if he didn't double down after learning the fact. Not knowing the facts isn't an excuse when you double down AFTER learning them and NEVER hold yourself accountable. Stop fucking pretending that his actions ended with the first tweet.

JFC you're a huge waste of time.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:34 PM 12-27-2022
Totally the same as what Lebron did! :-)
You're the one that drew the analogy, not me.

Originally Posted by :
This response is just more deflection from your own hypocrisy.
This entire LeBron tangent was deflection from having to further defend Elon. :-)
[Reply]
staylor26 09:36 PM 12-27-2022
You're the one that drew the analogy, not me.

This entire LeBron tangent was deflection from having to further defend Elon. :-)
I didn't draw an analogy. I was making a point about your hypocrisy in regards to using an emotional reaction as an excuse.

It was ok for Lebron to have an emotional reaction in response to a complete stranger (which he was wrong about), but Elon can't have one in response to his own family being attacked/harassed (actually happened).

No the Lebron tangent was my way of proving that you're a giant fucking hypocrite, which is ironic considering that's what you were accusing Musk of being.

Again, like Lebron you don't hold yourself to the same standards that you hold others to. That's a tell tale sign of a shitty person.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:37 PM 12-27-2022
This is why I continue to call you disingenuous. You keep saying this as if he didn't double down after learning the fact. Not knowing the facts isn't an excuse when you double down AFTER learning them and NEVER hold yourself accountable. Stop fucking pretending that his actions ended with the first tweet.
I think we have a far different definition of "doubling down."
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:39 PM 12-27-2022
I didn't draw an analogy. I was making a point about your hypocrisy in regards to using an emotional reaction as an excuse.
Comparing Elon Musk's emotional reactions to LeBron's emotional reactions is drawing an analogy.

Originally Posted by :
No the Lebron tangent was my way of proving that you're a giant fucking hypocrite, which is ironic considering that's what you were accusing Musk of being.
It was an attempt to further deflect and engage in the ad hominem rather than directly defending the indefensible (Elon Musk's idiotic actions/words with respect to Twitter).
[Reply]
staylor26 09:39 PM 12-27-2022
I think we have a far different definition of "doubling down."
Did he acknowledge that he was completely wrong? Did he apologize to the cop?
[Reply]
staylor26 09:45 PM 12-27-2022
For crying out loud, he didn't even say that he deleted the tweet because he didn't have to facts or that he was wrong. He literally claimed he deleted it because it was being "used to create more hate".

The guy is a POS that talks about accountability while simultaneously displaying none whatsoever.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:46 PM 12-27-2022
Did he acknowledge that he was completely wrong? Did he apologize to the cop?
No idea, he doesn't appear to have done it publicly but for all we know he could have done it. It certainly would have been appropriate to do so.

I understand the emotional reaction he had though and I don't think he's a piece of shit for it.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:47 PM 12-27-2022
No idea, he doesn't appear to have done it publicly but for all we know he could have done it. It certainly would have been appropriate to do so.

I understand the emotional reaction he had though and I don't think he's a piece of shit for it.
Stop being a disingenuous fucking liar. The answer is no. That's 2nd tweet was the end of the discussion for him. He never did, and never will, because he only believes in accountability for others.

"Rules for thee, but not for me"

A blatantly obvious POS.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 9
« First < 23456 789 >
Up