ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 9
< 12345 6789 >
Media Center>Glass Onion: A Knives Out Mystery
RunKC 10:24 AM 12-24-2022
Just dropped on Netflix yesterday after being in theatres since last month.

Anyone else enjoy this movie? I thought Knives Out was a solid enjoyable film. This one was fun for me too.

Thoughts?
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:03 PM 12-27-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
"An irresponsible tweet for sure, but nothing entirely unusual in the grand scheme of things"

Wow man, that's some serious condemnation there!
And it wasn't. You said I defended the tweet. That was a lie.

Originally Posted by :
You did your absolute best to make excuses and downplay what he did. You saying it was "irresponsible" was an understatement, and pretending that Lebron is just some regular person that jumped aboard that wave" like he doesn't have a huge platform (which requires a certain amount of responsibility) is a fucking joke.
I said a tweet that he deleted shortly after realizing the truth wasn't evidence that he was an awful person. And no matter how much you hate the guy for breaking MJ's records, it still isn't.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:03 PM 12-27-2022
Notice, the word "idiot" doesn't get thrown around.

If Elon Musk is an idiot for his tweets, what exactly do you call that blatant stupidity and lack of accountability from Lebron?
[Reply]
staylor26 09:03 PM 12-27-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
And it wasn't. You said I defended the tweet. That was a lie.

I said a tweet that he deleted shortly after realizing the truth wasn't evidence that he was an awful person. And no matter how much you hate the guy, it still isn't.
You did defend it. You made excuses. Making excuses is a defense you fucking moron.

The lack of accountability in his non-apology is what makes him an awful person:

I’m so damn tired of seeing Black people killed by police. I took the tweet down because its being used to create more hate -This isn’t about one officer. it’s about the entire system and they always use our words to create more racism. I am so desperate for more ACCOUNTABILITY

— LeBron James (@KingJames) April 21, 2021

I mean the guy can't even see the irony/hypocrisy of his use of the word "ACCOUNTABILITY". He's a buttfcuking moron with the IQ of your local burger flipper at McDonald's.

But hey, you clearly weren't/aren't defending him! You sure got me!
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:05 PM 12-27-2022
Notice, the word "idiot" doesn't get thrown around.

If Elon Musk is an idiot for his tweets, what exactly do you call this:

A black man upset at black people getting killed by police in the U.S?
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:08 PM 12-27-2022
You did defend it. You made excuses. Making excuses is a defense you fucking moron.

The lack of accountability in his non-apology is what makes him an awful person:

I mean the guy can't even see the irony/hypocrisy of his use of the word "ACCOUNTABILITY". But hey, you clearly weren't/aren't defending him!
I'm sure he was embarrassed. It's a pretty human reaction.
I'll just repost what I said the first time around.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:10 PM 12-27-2022
A black man upset at black people getting killed by police in the U.S?
More disingenuous bullshit.

So him being upset about a false narrative is an excuse to post the pic of a cop that saved a 16 year old's life with the caption "You're next" then refusing to even apologize to the guy or even acknowledge that he was 100% wrong?

You're just further proving that you were/are defending him. You're a fucking liar with no principles or values. Typical leftist.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:11 PM 12-27-2022
I'll just repost what I said the first time around.
More excuses!

Being embarrassed is an excuse for a lack of accountability from the guy that is literally simultaneously demanding accountability?

You aren't defending him though!
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:11 PM 12-27-2022
More disingenuous bullshit.
It's disingenuous bullshit to see that LeBron was plainly angry and emotional enough about blacks being killed by police in the country to post something without waiting for the facts? Isn't that literally what happened here?
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:13 PM 12-27-2022
More excuses!

Being embarrassed is an excuse for a lack of accountability from the guy that is literally simultaneously screaming for accountability?

You aren't defending him though!
I was/am defending him from accusations of him being a horrible person. I am not defending the contents of his original tweet, nor did I ever do so despite your false post earlier.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:14 PM 12-27-2022
It's disingenuous bullshit to see that LeBron was plainly angry and emotional enough about blacks being killed by police in the country to post something without waiting for the facts? Isn't that literally what happened here?
You said that in response to a post about his actions (tweet) even after learning the truth.

If he displayed even an iota of the accountability that he was demanding, you might have a point.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:17 PM 12-27-2022
I was/am defending him from accusations of him being a horrible person. I am not defending the contents of his original tweet, nor did I ever do so despite your false post earlier.
You're right, you're just ignoring the fact that he didn't even hold himself accountable for said original tweet.

The dude called out a hero, then doubled down on it even after learning the facts. No apology. No accountability. Nothing.

That's because like you, he has no real values or principles, hence why he's a horrible person (and you are too for defending it).
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:18 PM 12-27-2022
You said that in response to a post about his actions (tweet) even after learning the truth.

If he displayed even an iota of the accountability that he was demanding, you might have a point.
Deflecting is what most people do when they are embarrassed. Generally takes some forethought to apologize.
Think about how upset you get by somebody calling Elon Musk an idiot and multiply it by 1000 and you probably got how LeBron was feeling when he thought a black girl was wrongfully gunned down by police.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:20 PM 12-27-2022
You're right, you're just ignoring the fact that he didn't even hold himself accountable for said original tweet.

The dude called out a hero, then doubled down on it even after learning the facts. No apology. No accountability. Nothing.

That's because like you, he has no real values or principles, hence why he's a horrible person (and you are too for defending it).
Or he was just a very emotional person who deflected out of his own embarrassment at making a false tweet and was in no place to be thinking rationally. LeBron could very well be a horrible person, but that saga is certainly no proof of it.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:22 PM 12-27-2022
Think about how upset you get by somebody calling Elon Musk an idiot and multiply it by 1000 and you probably got how LeBron was feeling when he thought a black girl was wrongfully gunned down by police.
Again, you just want to ignore the part where he doubled down on his "irresponsible" tweet after learning about the facts.

There's no excuse for that, hence your original response to the 2nd tweet:

Yeah I probably would have come up with a better excuse than that, but hey, he's LeBron James. He's not apologizing over a tweet.
"It's ok because he's Lebron James and he's not apologizing over a tweet! I'm just going to give him a pass for his blatant hypocrisy (#ACCOUNTABILITY)."

You have no values or principles. You're a POS.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:24 PM 12-27-2022
Or he was just a very emotional person who deflected out of his own embarrassment at making a false tweet and was in no place to be thinking rationally. LeBron could very well be a horrible person, but that saga is certainly no proof of it.
"It's ok for Lebron to have an emotional reaction about a complete stranger, but god forbid Elon Musk has one when his family is attacked/threatened"

Normal/good people make mistakes, but normal/good people also acknowledge those mistakes. Lebron not only didn't do it in the 2nd tweet. He NEVER did. He just pretended it never happened and moved on with his life.

But hey, totally not proof that he's a horrible person!
[Reply]
Page 5 of 9
< 12345 6789 >
Up