ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 8
< 12 3456 > Last »
Media Center>Ant-Man & Wasp: Quantumania ( 2023)
Tribal Warfare 04:49 PM 10-25-2022

[Reply]
Chitownchiefsfan 09:06 AM 10-29-2022
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP:
The best Kang was from Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes.

That show was marvelous. Excellent writing and characters. And no woke garbage.
That show was great. Not to side track the thread but the spectacular spiderman cartoon is now on Netflix and Disney plus. If you haven't seen it i highly recommend it. Probably the best telling of spiderman IMO.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 12:10 PM 10-29-2022
Originally Posted by Chitownchiefsfan:
That show was great. Not to side track the thread but the spectacular spiderman cartoon is now on Netflix and Disney plus. If you haven't seen it i highly recommend it. Probably the best telling of spiderman IMO.
Another great show.

It is a shame we only got two seasons. They did redesign and diversify the cast from the comics but they didn't shove it down your throat. Just presented great writing.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:31 PM 10-29-2022
Another great show.

It is a shame we only got two seasons. They did redesign and diversify the cast from the comics but they didn't shove it down your throat. Just presented great writing.

Dude, do you ever think about anything media related without your woke goggles on?
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 06:07 PM 10-29-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Dude, do you ever think about anything media related without your woke goggles on?
Don't blame me. Blame modern media. I only see what is blatantly obvious. Modern media is woke. It is pretty obvious when legacy characters are recast, when medieval shows have casts of UN cafeterias, and the agendas are clear because they are announced in media campaigns.
[Reply]
-King- 06:48 PM 10-29-2022
Green Screen: The Movie
[Reply]
Chitownchiefsfan 08:01 AM 11-01-2022
Another great show.

The only "diversity" change i can think of is that they made Liz allen black.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 08:56 AM 11-01-2022
The only "diversity" change i can think of is that they made Liz allen black.
Peter did her dirty in Season 2.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05:27 PM 11-01-2022
It had voice acting heavy hitters
[Reply]
Bowser 09:56 PM 01-09-2023
New trailer

[Reply]
mkp785 01:17 PM 01-10-2023
Originally Posted by Bowser:
New trailer

Looks like a bunch of Antmen fighting a bunch cf Kangs and possibly even a sub-microverse that Kang needs Antman to go to? Also that looks alot like MODOK hanging out next to Kang. Giggity.

Special effects looks awesome. I'll be watching this in IMAX I think
[Reply]
Fish 01:21 PM 01-10-2023
Definitely MODOK

[Reply]
Bowser 01:28 PM 01-10-2023
Is that fucking Darren Cross as M.O.D.O.K.?
[Reply]
Fish 02:28 PM 01-10-2023
Yeah, it definitely looks that way. Which I guess would be easy enough to explain in the movie, even though it doesn't really follow the comics.

This looks crazy.
[Reply]
Bowser 02:36 PM 01-10-2023
Originally Posted by Fish:
Yeah, it definitely looks that way. Which I guess would be easy enough to explain in the movie, even though it doesn't really follow the comics.

This looks crazy.
Well, looks like we're getting thousands of Kangs and Scott Langs, so why shouldn't Yellowjacket become MODOK in one of these alternate realities?

And yeah, this looks more nuts with every trailer I see for it. Might as well just cannonball into Phase 5.....
[Reply]
BigBeauford 02:51 PM 01-10-2023
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Well, looks like we're getting thousands of Kangs and Scott Langs, so why shouldn't Yellowjacket become MODOK in one of these alternate realities?

And yeah, this looks more nuts with every trailer I see for it. Might as well just cannonball into Phase 5.....
Hopefully it's nuts in a good way, and not Dr. Strange 2 nuts. I have a soft spot for Ant Man.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 8
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up