ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 37 of 38
« First < 273334353637 38 >
Media Center>Yellowstone
srvy 09:22 AM 06-13-2018
New series to debut on Paramount network staring Kevin Costner. Trailer looks pretty good writer is Taylor Sheridan of the Sicario film series. Just my opinion but seams a loose take on Cliven Bundy.

[Reply]
Fish 08:22 AM 01-04-2023
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
I think I've mentioned this before, but I have found, for whatever reason, that if I binge the whole thing instead of watching weekly, it was much better. Now, this last season for instance felt better to me than the season prior. No, we're not shooting everyone and blowing shit up, but I find myself at least mildly intrigued as to what is going to happen. I am sick of Beth though, and the whole Jaime bit. Neither character has grown really at all since season 1. And I'm sick of the worthless cowboy filler stuff.

having said all that, we switched from HULU to YouTubeTV so on Jan 1 we lost Hulu, so now I have to pay to watch the last episode. So I've not seen the finale yet.
It's available via YoutubeTV, dude.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 01:07 PM 01-04-2023
I want the Dutton's all dead. They suck and are murderers over some fucking land they could have sold 1 Billion. Stupid ass people.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 01:49 PM 01-04-2023
Originally Posted by Fish:
It's available via YoutubeTV, dude.
Oh, is it? Awesome. Didn't even look. Thanks!
[Reply]
Great Expectations 04:42 PM 01-04-2023
The show jumped the shark when the cowboy went to Texas and had 2 girlfriends. It was always a bit of a soap opera, but that is all it is now.
[Reply]
BWillie 01:12 AM 01-05-2023
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
I want the Dutton's all dead. They suck and are murderers over some ****ing land they could have sold 1 Billion. Stupid ass people.
Same. I wanna show about the Indian Tribe instead. Would be better than this shit.
[Reply]
Molitoth 11:13 AM 01-05-2023
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
I want the Dutton's all dead. They suck and are murderers over some fucking land they could have sold 1 Billion. Stupid ass people.
I think 1883 and 1923 are supposed to tell the story of WHY not selling off the land is so important to the Dutton's. It's obvious they don't give a shit about money. What do you do with money anyway? Buy amazing property.

Think about the Indian Tribes.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 10:16 PM 01-26-2023
I'm usually not huge on reels, but this one hit right.

:-)FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:540px; min-width:326px; padding:0; width:99.375%; width:-webkit-calc(100% - 2px); width:calc(100% - 2px);">
:-)FFFFFF; line-height:0; padding:0 0; text-align:center; text-decoration:none; width:100%;" target="_blank">
:-)3897f0; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:550; line-height:18px;">View this post on Instagram

:-)c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; line-height:17px; margin-bottom:0; margin-top:8px; overflow:hidden; padding:8px 0 7px; text-align:center; text-overflow:ellipsis; white-space:nowrap;">:-)c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:normal; line-height:17px; text-decoration:none;" target="_blank">A post shared by TAYLOR OWEN (@taylorgraysen)

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 12:02 AM 01-31-2023
Just saw my cousin playing a bit part in 1923, that was cool
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 09:49 AM 05-05-2023
Originally Posted by :
Paramount Network has announced that its smash hit show “Yellowstone” starring Kevin Costner is officially finished.

The first part of the fifth season finished airing earlier this year but the second has yet to be filmed due to disputes behind the scenes.

The second part of the fifth season will now air in November and the final show will air in December, Paramount confirmed.

After that, it is curtains for the modern western that showed Hollywood that the “flyover states” can support a hit show...

Paramount Officially Cancels Hit Show ‘Yellowstone’
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:45 AM 05-05-2023
Needed to be done.

This season has been awful.

It's completely Sheridan's fault. And frankly, Sheridan's not above some real shit-burgers; he has plenty on his resume. It's possible he simply never had an end game in mind and ran out of ideas.
[Reply]
HemiEd 11:14 AM 05-05-2023
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Paramount Officially Cancels Hit Show ‘Yellowstone’
Well that fucking sucks, watching Kelly Reilly is good enough for me.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 12:40 PM 05-05-2023
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
Well that fucking sucks, watching Kelly Reilly is good enough for me.

You can hold out a little hope, for now:

Originally Posted by :
Remember what we told you in February that Yellowstone would be ending with its fifth season and Paramount was plotting a follow-up series from Taylor Sheridan?

Well, that’s been confirmed. Paramount has announced that the Kevin Costner-fronted Yellowstone will wrap its run with the upcoming second half of Season 5, which is set to premiere in November. It will be followed by an untitled sequel, from 101 Studios and MTV Entertainment Studios, which has received a straight-to-series order for a December debut.

No talent has been announced for the new series but, as Deadline exclusively reported in February, Matthew McConaughey had been in talks for the project. We hear the Oscar winner remains in negotiations to star. He is expected to be joined by handful of original Yellowstone cast members...
‘Yellowstone’ To End, Sequel Greenlit At Paramount With Matthew McConaughey Still In Talks To Star
[Reply]
HemiEd 03:08 PM 05-05-2023
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
You can hold out a little hope, for now:

‘Yellowstone’ To End, Sequel Greenlit At Paramount With Matthew McConaughey Still In Talks To Star
:-) I like both of the offshoots as well, 1883 and 1923. That young lady, Isabel May, in 1883 wasn't hard to look at either. :-)
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:35 AM 05-06-2023
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
I think 1883 and 1923 are supposed to tell the story of WHY not selling off the land is so important to the Dutton's. It's obvious they don't give a shit about money. What do you do with money anyway? Buy amazing property.

Think about the Indian Tribes.
Think of all the people they threw off a cliff.
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:56 AM 05-06-2023
I'd like to see Yellowstone continue with Matt McC

Kill of Costner, then bring Matt in as a rich rancher from another state who wants to buy the ranch and keep it the way it is as John Dutton wanted
[Reply]
Page 37 of 38
« First < 273334353637 38 >
Up