ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 29
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>We need a couple new images for the header
DaFace 01:49 PM 12-28-2010
This thread is to be used to submit pics that would work well for the headers. Note that the "action" part of the picture has to be largely horizontal in order to fit in the frame. If you use the attached Photoshop template, I'll be much more likely to add a pic since I'm lazy.

Here's the full list of current images in the rotation:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/images/header/

You can download templates for Photoshop and Paint.NET (which is free) here:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/images/header/templates/
[Reply]
Bugeater 03:00 PM 12-28-2010
Isn't there a panorama of the MNF fireworks floating around somewhere? We need something with fireworks.
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:02 PM 12-28-2010

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 03:05 PM 12-28-2010
nah, keep it as is because trades and FA would make it lame if it occured. keep it as is
[Reply]
DaFace 03:06 PM 12-28-2010
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
nah, keep it as is because trades and FA would make it lame if it occured. keep it as is
Psst...that's what the "delete" button is for.
[Reply]
DaFace 03:07 PM 12-28-2010
Originally Posted by Detoxing:

Ok, how bout this?
Nice. They're in.

I'm out for a while, but thanks for the help. Whatever you (or others) don't get to, I'll take a stab at in a few days.
[Reply]
DonTellMeShowMe 03:07 PM 12-28-2010
This somewhere
Attached: NE Chiefs.jpg (5.2 KB) 
[Reply]
DaFace 03:08 PM 12-28-2010
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Isn't there a panorama of the MNF fireworks floating around somewhere? We need something with fireworks.
There's one in the wallpapers section, but it'd be hard to get it into that frame. Maybe the original pic would work better. It's around here somewhere...
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 03:09 PM 12-28-2010
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Psst...that's what the "delete" button is for.
though I would suggest add a few CP members on the image carousel like Logical again
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:11 PM 12-28-2010
Originally Posted by DaFace:
There's one in the wallpapers section, but it'd be hard to get it into that frame. Maybe the original pic would work better. It's around here somewhere...
I have it. Im working on it right now, but yeah, it's hard to fit in frame.
[Reply]
greg63 03:14 PM 12-28-2010
Originally Posted by 4th and Long:
Check your PMs, Bubba!
:-)
[Reply]
kindra68 03:15 PM 12-28-2010
not sure if it is wanted, but i have a few pictures on FB if anybody want's to steal them..
(bash 2010 & 2010, II)
[Reply]
Bugeater 03:16 PM 12-28-2010
I have it. Im working on it right now, but yeah, it's hard to fit in frame.
I know there's a panorama somewhere, you know like a long strip picture of the fireworks all around the stadium. That's what you need to use. I'm trying to track it down.
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:23 PM 12-28-2010
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
I know there's a panorama somewhere, you know like a long strip picture of the fireworks all around the stadium. That's what you need to use. I'm trying to track it down.

The problem with the picture is that it cuts off at the end of the stadium. If you make it too tall so that it extends to the corners of the template you lose the fireworks.

the picture just doesn't work that well for the template.

Unless there is another pic you're talking about.
[Reply]
Bugeater 03:26 PM 12-28-2010

The problem with the picture is that it cuts off at the end of the stadium. If you make it too tall so that it extends to the corners of the template you lose the fireworks.

the picture just doesn't work that well for the template.

Unless there is another pic you're talking about.
I thought there was another one, but I'll be damned if I can find it now.
[Reply]
TinyEvel 03:27 PM 12-28-2010
I'm fine with whatever, just so bald men with goatees remains a key ingredient in the header pics. It's like a CP master-race.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 29
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up