[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:38 PM 02-14-2023
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:
That was from an Eagles fan here in KC
Even better!
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:39 PM 02-14-2023
Originally Posted by notorious:
That stupid prick is in the middle of Chiefsland and he nudges his kid towards the Eagles?

I mean, fucking deal with it. Idiot.
Right?

You're the prick who sent your kid to school in Eagles clothes. I hope he got his ass kicked and you have to pay the therapy bills for years. I hope he's spent the last 48 hours shoved into lockers with other 5th graders derisively chanting
"flyyyyyyy eagles, flyyyyyy" outside of it loudly enough to be heard over his sobbing.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 12:41 PM 02-14-2023
Easy fellas. My son and grandkids are in Philly. They went to preschool last Friday in red. Was dicey, but they lived through it.
[Reply]
ghak99 01:10 PM 02-14-2023
There used to be a large pile of diabetes that did post Eagles game reaction videos. Does anyone remember the name or have a link for this game? It's bound to be full of salty sweat and tears.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:35 PM 02-14-2023
Originally Posted by ghak99:
There used to be a large pile of diabetes that did post Eagles game reaction videos. Does anyone remember the name or have a link for this game? It's bound to be full of salty sweat and tears.
Oh god are you talking about the youtube guy eatdatpussy? That dude got busted for being a pedophile.
[Reply]
ghak99 01:42 PM 02-14-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Oh god are you talking about the youtube guy eatdatpussy? That dude got busted for being a audiophile.
Yikes.

I hope his cell mate is a Chiefs fan.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 01:54 PM 02-14-2023
Skip Bayless is trying to establish himself as the ultimate anti-Mahomes contrarian. Two days in a row he’s tried to piss on #15 & the Chiefs’ Super Bowl victory. I know it’s part of his schtick, but he’s taking it to a very pathetic level at this point. Hope I never meet him in person. Prison is NOT something that I want to experience.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 02:02 PM 02-14-2023
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
Skip Bayless is trying to establish himself as the ultimate anti-Mahomes contrarian. Two days in a row he’s tried to piss on #15 & the Chiefs’ Super Bowl victory. I know it’s part of his schtick, but he’s taking it to a very pathetic level at this point. Hope I never meet him in person. Prison is NOT something that I want to experience.
I'm sure I'm not the only one here who would gladly put money on your books so you can get all the soups and honey buns you want
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 03:25 PM 02-14-2023
Host: what’s your win prediction next year

Mike: “7”

Host: I’ll take the over. Wanna bet?

Mike: “Sure. I’ll bring you a cheesesteak or something”

Host: Nah, you’ll come shine my shoes

Mike: “whatever, that ain’t happening”
[Reply]
mr. tegu 04:26 PM 02-14-2023
Get the Audacy app and listen to WIP radio. It’s glorious. New today on Jon Ritchie show is the Eagles we’re robbed by the league and officials. And the Eagles were the ones hurt by the field way more than the Chiefs.
[Reply]
PattyFlakes 04:29 PM 02-14-2023
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Get the Audacy app and listen to WIP radio. It’s glorious. New today on John Ritchie show is the Eagles we’re robbed by the league and officials.
Love it…. So many loser tears to soak up. Blame everything and everyone except for that overrated defense of the eagles getting owned by a one legged Mahomes and a bunch of #2 receivers.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 06:00 PM 02-14-2023
Wife of Eagles punt returner found chiefs celebration on field cringe

https://nypost.com/2023/02/13/britai...l-celebration/
[Reply]
FlaChief58 06:02 PM 02-14-2023
Originally Posted by jerryaldini:
Wife of Eagles punt returner found chiefs celebration on field cringe

https://nypost.com/2023/02/13/britai...l-celebration/
We're talking about a stupid kickers wife...
[Reply]
jerryaldini 06:03 PM 02-14-2023
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Get the Audacy app and listen to WIP radio. It’s glorious. New today on Jon Ritchie show is the Eagles we’re robbed by the league and officials. And the Eagles were the ones hurt by the field way more than the Chiefs.
Yesterday I listened to one of their morning shows. Whole thing was hoping to get rid of the DC and crying about the call. They really wanted Gannon gone which happened today as he took the AZ job. Lost their OC too today to Indy.
[Reply]
Page 42 of 42
« First < 323839404142
Up