View Poll Results: what favorite Chiefs gear should Meck wear Sunday
Lenny Dawson throwback jersey 31 43.06%
regular old red Chiefs Hoodie 6 8.33%
Mahomes game jersey 26 36.11%
SB54 champion hoodie 9 12.50%
Voters: 72. You may not vote on this poll
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Nzoner's Game Room>This is the whole key to victory against the Bengals, right here.
Chris Meck 04:59 PM 01-27-2023
Do I wear my Lenny Dawson throwback jersey Sunday? I wore it when we won the SB. Of course, I also wore it when we lost the Super Bowl. But win it for Lenny?

Most of this season, I wore a simple red Chiefs hoodie. Should I stay with that?

Or should I wear my new Patrick Mahomes game day jersey?

Or I could wear my gray SB54 championship hoodie. But the last time I wore that, we lost to The Colts.

Guys, if I get this right, and forbid Dana, my fiance, from watching, we've got it in the bag.

WHAT DO I DO!?
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 12:23 PM 01-29-2023
Originally Posted by kccrow:
I plan to wear my Mossy Oak t-shirt, stroke my goatee, kick back with a good ol' Busch Light, and park my Camaro with the flames on it out front with a sign in the window that says "Go Chiefs!" while watching the game on my 1978 console TV that still works great.
kccrow on a summer night

[Reply]
Easy 6 12:33 PM 01-29-2023
Bout to shower up, and gird my loins with Chiefs gear in preparation for battle...
[Reply]
MahomesIsTheMVP 12:36 PM 01-29-2023
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Do I wear my Lenny Dawson throwback jersey Sunday? I wore it when we won the SB. Of course, I also wore it when we lost the Super Bowl. But win it for Lenny?

Most of this season, I wore a simple red Chiefs hoodie. Should I stay with that?

Or should I wear my new Patrick Mahomes game day jersey?

Or I could wear my gray SB54 championship hoodie. But the last time I wore that, we lost to The Colts.

Guys, if I get this right, and forbid Dana, my fiance, from watching, we've got it in the bag.

WHAT DO I DO!?
You didn’t keep track of what you were wearing when they won?

I’m wearing the same clothes I did when they beat the 49ers, Buccaneers and Raiders.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 12:38 PM 01-29-2023
Originally Posted by MahomesIsTheMVP:
You didn’t keep track of what you were wearing when they won?

I’m wearing the same clothes I did when they beat the 49ers, Buccaneers and Raiders.
It was Lenny for SB54. and SB55.

Hence the dilemma.

But I'm rocking the Mahomes game jersey today. In Patrick I trust.

But we still should run Pacheco.
[Reply]
Hydrae 06:26 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
It was Lenny for SB54. and SB55.

Hence the dilemma.

But I'm rocking the Mahomes game jersey today. In Patrick I trust.

But we still should run Pacheco.
Great call!
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up