ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 12
« First < 289101112
In Memoriam>Nzoner's wife has passed
cmh6476 08:31 AM 12-09-2021
He just posted on Facebook, thought it deserved its own thread

In lieu of flowers, the family requests donations in Kathy’s name to the Arthritis Community Center, 802 N. Riverside Rd, Suite 140, St. Joseph, MO 64507.
[Reply]
Katie 04:33 PM 12-18-2021
Joe wanted the perfect service for Kathy. Pretty sure it was as perfect as you can get.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:44 AM 12-20-2021
Originally Posted by Nzoner:
For those of you who attended the visitation and/or funeral and to those who contributed to Bugeater's paypal collection I'd just like to say I'm truly humbled by your love and generosity. Like I said today at her service God blessed me with my own private angel and I thank you for loving her as well.
I'm crying like a baby as I type this because my heart hurts so bad but thanks to you all I know there's still hope in this world.May you all have a blessed and Merry Christmas,I love you.
Love you brother.
[Reply]
Bugeater 03:08 PM 12-21-2021
Gonna un-sticky. Rest in peace Kathy, you will be missed.

[Reply]
Nzoner 09:45 AM 12-28-2021
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Uhh...yeah...she was flat out amazing. Still a bit stunned, I had no idea she had such a powerful voice.

Did that get recorded by any chance?
Just recently discovered the service was recorded and is up for another couple of months.

Kathy Tracy's funeral service

Once again thanks to all who sent flowers,attended the service,sent your best wishes,donated money and/or your valuable time.......

I LOVE YOU CP FAMILY
[Reply]
ChiTown 10:32 AM 12-28-2021
Just recently discovered the service was recorded and is up for another couple of months.

Once again thanks to all who sent flowers,attended the service,sent your best wishes,donated money and/or your valuable time.......

I LOVE YOU CP FAMILY
It's not easy to bear your soul like that, Joe. That's a beautiful tribute to Kathy. God bless ya, Brother!
[Reply]
Nzoner 10:40 AM 12-28-2021
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
It's not easy to bear your soul like that, Joe. That's a beautiful tribute to Kathy. God bless ya, Brother!
That was easily one of the hardest things I've ever done but it had to be said to show the magnitude of her heart.Lord willing I'll one day be sharing the whole story as a testimony to bring glory to God and just how much He can do in people's lives if they'll put Him first in their lives.

God Bless you as well,Love ya!!
[Reply]
Demonpenz 02:54 PM 12-28-2021
You need someone to hang with you let me know just down the road
[Reply]
JPH83 03:21 PM 12-28-2021
I'm pretty new here so didn't want to butt in, but i really wanted to say that was a beautiful eulogy and tribute. You're obviously a good dude who loved a good lady a great deal. All best wishes to you.
[Reply]
Nzoner 03:26 PM 12-28-2021
Originally Posted by JPH83:
I'm pretty new here so didn't want to butt in, but i really wanted to say that was a beautiful eulogy and tribute. You're obviously a good dude who loved a good lady a great deal. All best wishes to you.
Thank you,this place is one big family and seeing that you watched the service our very own Katie was the middle speaker right before the quilt poem.In fact she's more family than some of my blood.

She was also reading some of the quotes from this very thread from other CPer's who had met mrs Nzoner.
[Reply]
Bugeater 12:27 PM 12-29-2021

I LOVE YOU CP FAMILY
Oh yeah, Amy mentioned there was an online simulcast when we arrived. I wish I would have known about that ahead of time for those who couldn't attend. For those interested, Joe @ 14 min, Katie @ 30 min, Tara @ 36 min.
[Reply]
BigOlChiefsfan 12:58 PM 12-29-2021
Sorry for your loss
[Reply]
chagrin 05:40 AM 05-18-2022
I cannot remember if I ever saw this thread or not because I no longer login often, nzoner I'd like to offer my sincere condolences on your loss good sir. The time I met her she was very nice and a lot of fun and I know she's missed, I'm sorry man. Rest her soul.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 12
« First < 289101112
Up