ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 102 of 125
« First < 252929899100101102 103104105106112 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Qanon posts here...
Rausch 07:15 AM 03-24-2019
This isn't a debate thread.

This is just for those wanting to talk about Q.
[Reply]
Bump 12:07 AM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by NewChief:
Sure thing, bud. You’re a real genius. :-)
the only people that ever talk about this Ron Watkins is you libshits. Nobody on any of the Q boards mentions him or cares about him at all. Like literally has never been mentioned. That's how little anyone besides you shits care about him.
[Reply]
NewChief 12:10 AM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by Bump:
the only people that ever talk about this Ron Watkins is you libshits. Nobody on any of the Q boards mentions him or cares about him at all. Like literally has never been mentioned. That's how little anyone besides you shits care about him.
That’s because you dumbasses are rubes who have no clue of who is actually pulling your strings, as evidenced by the delusional fantasy that you’ve been participating in for the last few years.
[Reply]
joethomas 12:17 AM 01-23-2021
worst storm ever
[Reply]
Bump 12:21 AM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by NewChief:
That’s because you dumbasses are rubes who have no clue of who is actually pulling your strings, as evidenced by the delusional fantasy that you’ve been participating in for the last few years.
While that is true in a sense, but not in the Ron Watkins is Q and you're a dumbass if you don't think that way that you meant it. Nobody but Q and the people involved know who it actually is.
[Reply]
Bump 12:23 AM 01-23-2021
but like I said, the TV has been telling you all to be worked up over it and here you are. You really care about people not trusting corporate media and big brother. I wouldn't be surprised if you think that should be a felonious thought crime. Actually some of you here have already said that.
[Reply]
JakeLV 12:35 AM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by Taco John:
I was raised in the church. This isn't a new thing for me. I'm not sure why you think you've got something here. You're gnawing on an imaginary bone.
How do you reconcile Romans, specifically 13:7, with your position on Biden?

All authority is given by Him, and in honoring those given that authority, we honor God’s will.
[Reply]
Taco John 02:03 AM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by JakeLV:
How do you reconcile Romans, specifically 13:7, with your position on Biden?

All authority is given by Him, and in honoring those given that authority, we honor God’s will.
Romans 13:7 Give to everyone what you owe them: If you owe taxes, pay taxes; if revenue, then revenue; if respect, then respect; if honor, then honor.

I don't owe a pedophile election thief anything but my scorn.
[Reply]
penchief 07:37 AM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by Bump:
:-)

"but how can you not rely on the TV?"

imagine reading things yourself and forming your own conclusion, that's fascism!
Still not an answer from you. From which reputable sources do you get your information from?
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 08:50 AM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by Taco John:
lol

You think my self worth is at all tied into what hypocrites like you think?

Lashing out in anger at penchief? I couldn't be bothered to be angry with the likes of penchief. I've never respected a word penchief has written. penchief can go **** himself for all I care.

If I'm bothered right now, it's that justice has been delayed. As they say, justice delayed is justice denied. But I have no doubt that my day in the sun is coming. Zero doubts at all.

I can shoulder the scorn of the stray sheep who have no idea they're doing the bidding of wolves. It's nothing to me.
You know that you're probably going to HELL for saying that about pen chief. :-)
[Reply]
VAChief 11:16 AM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by penchief:
Bearing false witness again. Shame on you.
Yet, he ignores the actual charges leveled against Trump raping a 13 year old. Apparently it’s only enough to say something happened for some and not others.

Nothing Christ like at all.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:30 AM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by VAChief:
Yet, he ignores the actual charges leveled against Trump raping a 13 year old. Apparently it’s only enough to say something happened for some and not others.

Nothing Christ like at all.

That the same girl who dropped her allegations?
[Reply]
VAChief 11:38 AM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Yes, just an accusation, never followed through. TJ just “thinks” POTUS is a pedophile without even an accusation. Both are wrong, I used to just think he was a loon, but now you can add awful human being.
[Reply]
eDave 11:44 AM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by VAChief:
Yes, just an accusation, never followed through. TJ just “thinks” POTUS is a pedophile without even an accusation. Both are wrong, I used to just think he was a loon, but now you can add awful human being.
When it comes to pedophilia accusations and TJ, remember he who smelt it dealt it.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:45 AM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
When it comes to pedophilia accusations and TJ, remember he who smelt it dealt it.
“Trump is a racist”
[Reply]
banyon 03:15 PM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
They stated due to death threats.
[Reply]
Page 102 of 125
« First < 252929899100101102 103104105106112 > Last »
Up