ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 23 of 50
« First < 131920212223 2425262733 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Is Love worth losing your best friend?
shyguyms 01:21 PM 04-04-2008
Originally Posted by :
Part 1 of this adventure begins here. Shortly after this thread, this user reappeared under a username, but managed to stay under the radar. Until this happened.
I fell in love with my best friend or did i become best friends with the one i loved? hell even im confused.

for almost 6 years i spent all my time with my best friend ,alot of good and bad times that i would not take back for anything in this world but im not sure she feels the same way about it as me and that is killing me inside.

Should i feel the way i do about her now? I mean i will always love her and be grateful for meeting her, but i am so thrilled that she has found someone to love her the way her and her son needs to be loved. I finally came to the conclusion that i could not give her what she needed in life. The other day i seen her and her lil guy with her new man and seeing them i was thinking they all deserve that , they all deserve to be happy and at that moment i knew i had to move on with my life. i was so happy for them all that i cried a happy cry i just hope that someday we can all be friends and take the good out of that past 6 years and i will never forget all that she has done for me and my family.

There is still one thing killing me is that i can't talk to my best friend at a time like this when im dying inside and have noone to talk to.

I miss that in my life and i hope that someday she will feel the same way about me and be my friend , i cannot keep goiong on like this
I NEED MY BEST FRIEND BACK

:-)
[Reply]
Bob Dole 10:35 PM 04-04-2008
chiefsplanet misuse! chiefsplanet misuse!
[Reply]
keg in kc 10:37 PM 04-04-2008
I think we could rename this thread "Is _________ with a _________ worth losing your freedom?"
[Reply]
alnorth 10:38 PM 04-04-2008
There is a lesson to be learned here. If you ever have a reason to treasure your anonymity, be VERY careful on what you say, fill out on a form, e-mail, click on, or do on the internet.

If you fail to do that, then try to live a boring ordinary life.

If you ignore rules #1 and #2, then at the very least do not enrage a huge online community.
[Reply]
Bwana 10:50 PM 04-04-2008
Originally Posted by shyguyms:
see theres one difference in me and some of the idiots that talk shit on here, i had my name and info of where i lived on here and u other pussy crybabies just hide behind your keyboard and talk shit, knowing that you wold not talk shit tio the people on here if u were face to face!!
Riiiiiiiiiiiiight
Attached: 1adec.jpg (38.8 KB) 
[Reply]
Bwana 11:05 PM 04-04-2008
Originally Posted by shyguyms:
first my wife knows all about it, second i never posted any of my info
third the local sherriffs office is here now and have contected chiefsplanet and are going to file charges. Thank you good night

OMG! :-)

This dude a a real gem. I have NEVER seen anyone more full of shit in person, or on-line in my life. Not only is this a sure lock for the hall of classics, but this may make Leno.

Way to try to cover your ass fat boy.....
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 11:06 PM 04-04-2008
I'm so tired... I was about to go to bed at post 103... then I kept reading. And I had to finish.

Phil... you're a god. Not THE god, but A god.
[Reply]
Phobia 11:14 PM 04-04-2008
Oh no - don't put this all on my shoulders. I'm merely a facilitator. Heh.
[Reply]
Phobia 11:19 PM 04-04-2008
We really need to find out what the terms of his sexual conviction were. If he wasn't allowed out of state on 12/25/04 we have some pictures that put him at 40 highway and Blue Ridge Cutoff.... Heh.
[Reply]
Bugeater 11:29 PM 04-04-2008
Holy shit, I haven't seen someone dismantled this badly on here for quite some time. I don't think this could've gone much worse for him. Damn.
[Reply]
Phobia 11:41 PM 04-04-2008
Originally Posted by GoBo:
Holy shit, I haven't seen someone dismantled this badly on here for quite some time. I don't think this could've gone much worse for him. Damn.
Uh - who got it anywhere near this badly? We haven't even called his employer yet.
[Reply]
keg in kc 11:42 PM 04-04-2008
The only thing missing is Proctor logging on to tell us all how evil we are.
[Reply]
Phobia 11:44 PM 04-04-2008
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
The only thing missing is Proctor logging on to tell us all how evil we are.
Nah - I'm pretty sure Proctor is completely against pedophiles.... oh wait - he's Catholic. nm
[Reply]
kcxiv 11:47 PM 04-04-2008
Nope, i trust my best friend with my life. Dude has stuck with me through some ****ed up times and i have done the same with him. He's like my brother.
[Reply]
Bugeater 11:48 PM 04-04-2008
Originally Posted by Phobia:
Uh - who got it anywhere near this badly? We haven't even called his employer yet.
The first one that comes to my mind is the beating Quicksurfer took, but then again, no one found his name on a sex offender list.
[Reply]
Phobia 11:48 PM 04-04-2008
Originally Posted by kcxiv:
Nope, i trust my best friend with my life. Dude has stuck with me through some ****ed up times and i have done the same with him. He's like my brother.
Uh. We've moved on. Read the entire thread.
[Reply]
Page 23 of 50
« First < 131920212223 2425262733 > Last »
Up