ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 22 of 50
« First < 121819202122 2324252632 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Is Love worth losing your best friend?
shyguyms 01:21 PM 04-04-2008
Originally Posted by :
Part 1 of this adventure begins here. Shortly after this thread, this user reappeared under a username, but managed to stay under the radar. Until this happened.
I fell in love with my best friend or did i become best friends with the one i loved? hell even im confused.

for almost 6 years i spent all my time with my best friend ,alot of good and bad times that i would not take back for anything in this world but im not sure she feels the same way about it as me and that is killing me inside.

Should i feel the way i do about her now? I mean i will always love her and be grateful for meeting her, but i am so thrilled that she has found someone to love her the way her and her son needs to be loved. I finally came to the conclusion that i could not give her what she needed in life. The other day i seen her and her lil guy with her new man and seeing them i was thinking they all deserve that , they all deserve to be happy and at that moment i knew i had to move on with my life. i was so happy for them all that i cried a happy cry i just hope that someday we can all be friends and take the good out of that past 6 years and i will never forget all that she has done for me and my family.

There is still one thing killing me is that i can't talk to my best friend at a time like this when im dying inside and have noone to talk to.

I miss that in my life and i hope that someday she will feel the same way about me and be my friend , i cannot keep goiong on like this
I NEED MY BEST FRIEND BACK

:-)
[Reply]
MTG#10 09:18 PM 04-04-2008
Originally Posted by kstater:
Well I think I can safely say that shyguyms isn't going to be back now.

Shouldn't there be numbers in that pic, or lines representing his height?
You would think. Maryland has a shitty sex offender site. On the MO site you can find out what crime they were convicted of and quite a few details about the victim they chose - except for personal info of course.
[Reply]
Phobia 09:27 PM 04-04-2008
Sex Offense Third Degree?

Dude is in some hurt. What a pathetic loser.
[Reply]
Iowanian 09:31 PM 04-04-2008
I had seen that.

I was joking about Chris Hanson catching him on the Hannah Montana chat....who knew.
[Reply]
the Talking Can 09:34 PM 04-04-2008
wait, the sex offender thing is real?
[Reply]
kstater 09:36 PM 04-04-2008
Originally Posted by the Talking Can:
wait, the sex offender thing is real?
I don't know what you're talking about. But there is a guy that lives in Maryland that has the same name as our shyguyms that has been convicted.
[Reply]
the Talking Can 09:38 PM 04-04-2008
this thread is epic
[Reply]
kstater 09:42 PM 04-04-2008
So in case you all were wondering what Maryland classifies as a 3rd degree sexual offense:

3rd degree sexual offense: Sexual contact without the consent of the victim, along with an aggravating factor, like causing or putting in fear of serious physical injury or disfigurement, suffocating, kidnapping, etc. Sexual contact is intentionally touching genitalia, the anus or other intimate area. It includes penetration by a part of the body except the penis or mouth.

Also includes sexual contact with mentally disabled victim, victim under age 14 and perpetrator 4 years older, a sexual act with victim 14 or 15 and perpetrator 21, vaginal intercourse with victim 14 or 15 and perpetrator 21.
[Reply]
kstater 09:43 PM 04-04-2008
I guess the lesson in all this is: Don't **** around and piss off the planet.
[Reply]
Phobia 09:44 PM 04-04-2008
Come back, Marty. Do you seriously have 3 daughters? Are you even allowed around them?
[Reply]
JBucc 09:47 PM 04-04-2008
Well this thread took a strange turn. I'm guessing we never see this guy again.
[Reply]
Iowanian 10:01 PM 04-04-2008
The latest revelations might explain why the dude claimed to have an attorney on speed dial....probably does.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:04 PM 04-04-2008
I like the tags on this thread.
[Reply]
chagrin 10:26 PM 04-04-2008
Originally Posted by kstater:
I don't know what you're talking about. But there is a guy that lives in Maryland that has the same name as our shyguyms that has been convicted.
Doesn't he live with his wife still? That info shows a different addy
[Reply]
alnorth 10:27 PM 04-04-2008
Wow... when I saw this earlier today I figured it was just a silly little cry for attention. (I also found what MTG was referring to) The OP has got to be one of the dumbest bastards I've ever seen.
[Reply]
JBucc 10:33 PM 04-04-2008
Originally Posted by chagrin:
Doesn't he live with his wife still? That info shows a different addy
The BD's are the same. Seems it would be quite the coincidence to have two guys in the same town with the same name and same birthdays. One of the addresses is probably old.
[Reply]
Page 22 of 50
« First < 121819202122 2324252632 > Last »
Up