ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 12
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Floyd Mayweather vs Logan Paul Fight Confirmed for 2021
TLO 05:24 PM 12-06-2020
Undefeated retired boxing champion Floyd Mayweather will step back inside the ring for a "special exhibition" against Logan Paul next February, according to an announcement made by Fanmio on social media on Sunday. The event will air live on pay-per-view on Feb. 20, and fans can already order the pay-per-view now via an early bird special.

"The undefeated boxing superstar @floydmayweather will fight social media sensation @loganpaul on February 20th, 2021 available to everyone worldwide on Fanmio," Fanmio's announcement read.
[Reply]
TLO 01:28 PM 06-04-2021
You watching this weekend?
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 03:06 PM 06-04-2021
Originally Posted by TLO:
You watching this weekend?
I can't imagine spending money to watch this garbage.
[Reply]
BWillie 03:09 PM 06-04-2021
Of course Mayweather is going to win, but what I want to know is how did Mayweather convince people that he was an exciting fighter? He is probably the most boring boxer IN THE RING I've EVER seen. I'd rather beat off with barbed wire than watch a Mayweather boxing match.
[Reply]
Mennonite 03:10 PM 06-04-2021
Boxing has been a dead sport since, what, 1990?
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 03:12 PM 06-04-2021
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Of course Mayweather is going to win, but what I want to know is how did Mayweather convince people that he was an exciting fighter? He is probably the most boring boxer IN THE RING I've EVER seen. I'd rather beat off with barbed wire than watch a Mayweather boxing match.
Yup, he's the LeBron James of Boxing.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:12 PM 06-04-2021
Mayweather is a chess player. I give him credit, he's the best boxer of this generation and it's really not even close.

But yeah, he's boring AF.
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:13 PM 06-04-2021
I'll figure out a way to stream it for free.
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:14 PM 06-04-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Mayweather is a chess player. I give him credit, he's the best boxer of this generation and it's really not even close.

Same reason i never paid for George St-Pierre fights back in the golden era of UFC.
[Reply]
BWillie 03:16 PM 06-04-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:

However he figured out how to trick people, I guess it is just clever marketing and the well known name.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:33 PM 06-04-2021
Been reading that Floyd was legit mad as hell about the hat snatch, I hope he treats this exhibition like a title fight and beats this mfers face off... same for Woodley going against his meathead brother, they both need to be thoroughly embarrassed
[Reply]
jjjayb 03:42 PM 06-04-2021
I'd much rather see Floyd fight a real fighter. How the fuck are you going to go 49-0 and hit the record 50-0 fighting someone who's never boxed before. Now he's lining up to fight another amateur boxer? Fucking disgraceful. Either fight a real fighter or stay retired.
[Reply]
-King- 03:48 PM 06-04-2021
He convinced people to hate him and people love more than to hate-watch something.
[Reply]
-King- 03:53 PM 06-04-2021
Originally Posted by jjjayb:
I'd much rather see Floyd fight a real fighter. How the fuck are you going to go 49-0 and hit the record 50-0 fighting someone who's never boxed before. Now he's lining up to fight another amateur boxer? Fucking disgraceful. Either fight a real fighter or stay retired.
But to be honest, you'd do it too. If you can make $50million for essentially a glorified 24 minute spar session, you'd do it.
[Reply]
eDave 04:13 PM 06-04-2021
He's got a mouth and an inflated ego. A lot of people attain success this way.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 04:16 PM 06-04-2021
Fuck Mayweather, he's a world class piece of shit.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 12
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up