ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 52 of 77
« First < 2424849505152 5354555662 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rashee Rice [arrested and now out on bail]
DaFace 04:02 PM 04-10-2024
The other thread is a dumpster fire. I'm sure this will become one as well, but might as well start with a clean slate. I'll at least try to keep the OP updated with any notable news. Feel free to PM me if I miss anything good.

Arrest warrant and potential charges:
Spoiler!

Analysis from a defense attorney:
Spoiler!

Turned himself in and now out on bail:
Spoiler!

Random minutiae:
Spoiler!

[Reply]
loochy 02:44 PM 04-16-2024
Originally Posted by ThrobProng:
Make that a Ford Tempo, and add drunk/cumming.

Road head makes it way too hard to concentrate. THAT is being reckless.

*feels me veer back into the lane*
"Babe, you need to pay attention to the road or I'm going to stop"
"WTF, how can I pay attention to the road?" :-)
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 02:44 PM 04-16-2024
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
I have driven a Maserati MC20 on a track (The company I work for has ties to Maserati). A car like that is much more maneuvarable and easy to control at those speeds than anything your average Joe is driving on the highway.

You are absolutely using the term "supercar" as a scare tactic. There is literally no other reason to even bring up the term in this conversation. It has zero to do with what happened and will have zero to do with any punishment Rice receives.

Other than... I'm not. Ok though... what if I stop saying super car and instead say the much longer yet ultimately saying the same thing...

"he was driving a car that was capable of doing 70 to 120 MPH in 2.5 seconds".

Would me taking out that one word make it better for you. Because I will. Here ya go.

----

I haven't done 120 in a 70, in a supercar car that was capable of doing 70 to 120 MPH in 2.5 seconds , on a crowded highway causing me to make "multiple aggressive maneuvers to get through traffic.”, in the middle of the city, then fled the scene of the accident,.

Can't say I have done that. But yeah Marcellus... Rice is just a kid that was doing a little bit of speeding, right!?! Boys will be boys... AMIRITE?!?!?!

--

Lets pay attention to the important aspects of this situation which is my use of the word Supercar and not him doing 120 in a 70, wrecking, making multiple aggressive maneuvers to get through traffic, and fleeing the scene of an accident.

Yup... my use of the word Supercar to describe the abilities of the car is the real issue here.
[Reply]
loochy 02:45 PM 04-16-2024
I sure do enjoy this safe road where nobody is taking a 5% chance of endangering me!

[Reply]
FloridaMan88 02:48 PM 04-16-2024
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Have you ever driven in Dallas or outside of Atlanta on I75? It insane at times.
Driving on I-95 in South Florida… especially at night or in the rain… God speed.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 04-16-2024, 02:48 PM
This message has been deleted by LoneWolf. Reason: Poor taste
Mephistopheles Janx 02:49 PM 04-16-2024
Holy shit, now I'm starting to wonder if your wife crashed her vehicle just to get away from you.
Really?

---

I see you deleted your post. I'm not deleting the quote off mine. Fuck you.
[Reply]
ThrobProng 02:53 PM 04-16-2024
Originally Posted by loochy:
I sure do enjoy this safe road where nobody is taking a 5% chance of endangering me!
You're safer on the roads with the Rashee Rices of the world than you are a bunch of easily disoriented blue hairs who have been mentally deteriorating since the Eisenhower administration.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 02:54 PM 04-16-2024
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
Really?
Someone on this board I really respect called me out in a rep message for this post being out of line. I have deleted it and apologize.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 02:55 PM 04-16-2024
Someone on this board I really respect called me out in a rep message for this post being out of line. I have deleted it and apologize.
Suck a dick.
[Reply]
Katipan 02:59 PM 04-16-2024
I don't say supercar but I say all time that I'm not responsible enough for a Hemi.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 03:11 PM 04-16-2024
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
Prepare to be disappointed.
Unfortunately, wouldn’t be a first.

But seriously, if someone has a 1 in 20 chance of causing death or serious bodily harm to you or a family member because they were, for instance, in this hypothetical driving over 100…

I mean you want to drag race on a presumably empty road…

But leave the rest of us out of it. If it was me making the laws and or jury.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 03:18 PM 04-16-2024
Driving while elderly is a serious issue. At some point, they need to not drive at night and not drive on the interstate. Maybe the corner grocery store is unlikely to injure anyone and at some point, hopefully someone takes their license away.
But the fact there are other injuries and fatalities doesn’t justify driving 100+ and weaving through traffic.

Driverless cars can’t come too soon

Not that I’m optimistic.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 03:18 PM 04-16-2024
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
Suck a dick.
Washed or unwashed? Can I suck a Superdick so it will be over faster?
[Reply]
loochy 03:20 PM 04-16-2024
Washed or unwashed? Can I suck a Superdick so it will be over faster?

It's not just speed, it has more control and maneuverability too. It's actually much safer.
[Reply]
-King- 03:21 PM 04-16-2024
Wow just wow. You guys just continue to outdo yourselves :-)
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:22 PM 04-16-2024
Originally Posted by loochy:
It's not just speed, it has more control and maneuverability too. It's actually much safer.
Some of them can actually time travel if you reach 88mph.
[Reply]
Page 52 of 77
« First < 2424849505152 5354555662 > Last »
Up